Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? (5290 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by Onyenna(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Her ashowo is still at developing stage.when it eventual blossoms eehn! u go no say afro candy is still a learner where she dey.this is reason why i no gree make any of my under aged sisters to use phone.what is the essence of buying her phone when u would nt have the time to check her activities with the phone. op u too no try.help cover her face to save her future.

She uploaded her pictures on facebook which is a world wide platform with hundreds of millions of members...and you're suggesting OP covers her face?....
Lmao!

What's there to even cover again......
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2017
She is cute, all she need is to be guided.
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2017
Pics take minutes before she got fucqed!

Tight thing!
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by pepemendy(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2017
pepemendy:
why would i
she's not my sytle

Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Op instead of you to message her privately and correct her. You found pleasure more in bringing her pic to nl
She could be your relation
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Which kyn black lap b dat
Make i pass from here abeg
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by philGeo(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Her ashowo is still at developing stage.when it eventual blossoms eehn! u go no say afro candy is still a learner where she dey.this is reason why i no gree make any of my under aged sisters to use phone.what is the essence of buying her phone when u would nt have the time to check her activities with the phone. op u too no try.help cover her face to save her future.
Please which future are you talking about?
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by pepemendy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op instead of you to message her privately and correct her. You found pleasure more in bringing her pic to nl
She could be your relation
tank god i don't have any 6ta
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by mikool007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
i think it's a hit...........on her face grin
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by PrinzCarter(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Black thighs embarassed embarassed
Re: See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
pepemendy:
tank god i don't have any 6ta
What about cousins or sister in-laws?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Is My Boy / 24 Year Old American Millionaire:"My Wife Is My Strength" / Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.