Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (33542 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by nairaman101: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok na
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is real NaijaBet o.

These people don't just learn. TB Joshua recently mis-yearned about Hillary Clinton, and you too have come again. When your predictions now fail and we confront you about it you will tell us we don't have the spiritual understanding to decipher it.
Ayo, please go and sit down. Some of us have real jobs to think about.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Omeny: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wish this ur 'lord' can show u how we gonna get out of this recession and bring down prices of goods and services instead of taking u so far to 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Outofsync(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
We need to start banning all these yeye pastors.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by abbeyty(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
God did not show him when Naira is going to be N1 = $1

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by zubimete(f): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
We all have to watch and pray for righteous to be in that throne. Father let your will be done on earth.

We all have to watch and pray for righteous to be in that throne. Father let your will be done on earth.

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by ShoProperties(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fake prophet everywhere . You only know where the next president will come from but not when biafra will get there freedom ... orie ti buru

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who is this?

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by AngelicBeing: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why wont the seat of the presidency not be cursed with all the jazz, juju, charms, armlets, dog, cats, goat, lizard, crocodile, talisman buried by Late Abacha, Yaradua, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Shonekan, Babangida, Shagari, Abdulsalam and now Buhari, Aso Rock is infested with demons and it is a clash of different dark powers and that place needs Heavenly cleansing to reset whoever occupies it, l guess Osibanjo must have brought prayer warriors, anointing oil to cleanse his own office perhaps that is why he is doing well. cool

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by omenkaLives(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ten12:
Dis is more of a political calculation dan prophesy....saying my mind anyway i can't question de prophet
Why cant you question him- is he God?

Na una dey make these people feel bigger than they really are. He's nothing but a man just like you and i and all he's done here, like yoi rightly said, is make informed guesses from current trends nothing more!

You see the yeyenatu wont mention "the next president" just to keep his gullible followers loyal to him. Trust me, if anyone at all emmerges tomorrow as the president, he'd say he predicted it.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wondering why the only thing your "God" revealed to you is 2019 elections while in 2017. The same thing other pastors "Gods" reveal to them.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by VulgarLee(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Odi egwu
afonja predictors

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Allee90: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why is it Muslim scholars never engage in this kind of stupid predictions?

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Realdeals(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
He once said Buhari will not return alive, why the change in tune again.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by lanre377: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
This man should go n sit down somewhere abeg. They no dey ever see good vision
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Only slowpokes will believe cap-wearimg scammers.

They think everybody is as dumb, ignorant, gullible and star-struck like the unfortunate sheep in their care who they're milking at will.

Fake prophets everywhere. Their job is to be prophesying up and down. Useless prophecy, useless "prophets". angry

3 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ten12:
Dis is more of a political calculation dan prophesy....saying my mind anyway i can't question de prophet
Please, don't apologise for stating your opinion.

You are right about the predictions misinterpreted as prophesy.

Unlike this gurl quoted below, your post makes a lot more sense and reasoned objetively.
EYIBLESSN:

You are not making sense either. Must you say something ?

At least it is not necessary you talk. Reason before you say anything. Don't be personal about this. but make amend.
This are the kind of comments that irritates me.

This is one of the most irrelevant response I've ever seen.

As a matter of fact, you're just a bigot.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by biggz82: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oga go look bush with ur fake prophecy
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Trexnemesis(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
sleeknick:
That igbo na quality one. grin

Well, he is a primate. What does he know grin

Primate ke! Primates no be animal we dey live on top of trees ni? E.g. Monki.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Shafiiimran99: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
What is dis one saying sef? Kantankantan
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lies...

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by sleeknick: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Primate ke! Primates no be animal we dey live on top of trees ni? E.g. Monki.

Eh. grin
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by condomuser: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Exactly Nnamudi Kanu is warming up and keeping fit in Kuje Prison waiting for the dullard in general to lose come 2019 grin

I spoke with Nnamdi the other day, he said we are picking a ticket for the office of the President 2019.

saintikechi:
Nigeria's next President is gonna come from Biafra
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by PublicAssurance: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ghana!
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by tohact(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
enyemy:
All these people ehn! They no go keep quite.
them go make money na
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by cytell56: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:
For your mind abi!!! You think say na Alaba traders association we dey do abi na computer village we dey. Anuofia!!!
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by cuedish: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
wee haff head you sir.
please rest your feet.

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
WHY GOD NO GO SHOW U

NO BE UR BROTHER THEY ACT NOW..

ABI U DONE EVER SEE ANYWHERE FOR NIGERIA WEY PERSON GO ACT FINISH AND NOT TAKING UP D OFFICE..

AFONJAS
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:
Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.