Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (33540 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
abbeyty:
God did not show him when Naira is going to be N1 = $1
God didn't also showed u.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by keji3974(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
hummnn pastors and their prophecies again
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Adminisher: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Chaii this man want money eeee
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by teemonk(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2017
God forbid I pray or fast. Those that want to should go ahead. They are eating fat while we will fast and dry up for these fools all in the name of saving someone whom has not felt my agony for once. nonsense...... I no pray, come fight me.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by winj3: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2017
liar, only believed by stupid illiterate nigerians
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by orunto27: 4:11am On Feb 28, 2017
PRAYER IS THE KEY.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Emycord: 4:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Ever8054:
who go dash Una sef?...d man dey talk him own...
so make i no talk my own ? Even on nairaland you want to marginalise me as igbo man?
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by emi14: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:
Nigeria's next President is gonna come from Biafra

Just listen to yourself. Nigerian next president is gonna come from Biafra not from Cameroon. President of a country from another country? Educated illiterates in naira up.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2017
ANOTHER ONE...THE HUSTLE IS REAL
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by EzeCanada: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2017
I don't know where the next president of "Nigeria" would come from but the Lord of heaven and earth had revealed a walking stick. Meaning the person is a sick or senior citizen. Buhari, IBB or any other politician as old or more older than Buhari comes to mind.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2017
You either Prophesy or Prophelie. Only thing me will tell.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by sulakishop(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Too many liars everywhere seeking for attention
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by TinaAnita(f): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Everything about Nigeria makes me sick to my stomach
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:
Tuuufiaaaaa? What is the name of the magic platinos wan perform?
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:
Tuuufiaaaaa? What is the name of the magic Igbos wan perform?
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Where will he come from? IPOB?
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by baysol: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:
turn to the other side of your bed maybe you go dream better tins. Biafra ko IPOB ni.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Ten12(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

You are not making sense either. Must you say something ?

At least it is not necessary you talk. Reason before you say anything. Don't be personal about this. but make amend.

Who be dis one wey no get understanding
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by ameh99: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2017
All this calculation prophecy.... grin grin grin
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by SURElee(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2017
It is only Nigerian pastors and prophets that God speak to. I wonder why they are so fast to prophesy politically about elections but mute when Fulani herdsmen attack and when people are suffering. The US conducted an election and DT won, how many of their men of God and Women of God came out claiming Hillary Clinton or Obama or DT blah! blah!! blah!!! My country pastors use it to gain popularity as gullible christians who can't study their bibles and pray for themselves run after fake prophesies trooping to these churches.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2017
SURElee:
It is only Nigerian pastors and prophets that God speak to. I wonder why they are so fast to prophesy politically about elections but mute when Fulani herdsmen attack and when people are suffering. The US conducted an election and DT won, how many of their men of God and Women of God came out claiming Hillary Clinton or Obama or DT blah! blah!! blah!!! My country pastors use it to gain popularity as gullible christians who can't study their bibles and pray for themselves run after fake prophesies trooping to these churches.

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Charly68: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2017
This is a mind game.. But surely God is working behind the scene to disappoint many and surprise the common people of Nigeria. We are praying for the nation.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by MrGerald(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
BIDOO:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/politics.naij.com/amp/1090596-the-lord-shown-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele.html
You guys have started again, is this now prophesy? it's more than something hanging on the wall which everyone can see
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by murmee: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:
God Forbid it IJN, Amen!
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
emi14:

Just listen to yourself. Nigerian next president is gonna come from Biafra not from Cameroon. President of a country from another country? Educated illiterates in naira up.

Smooth! Perfect response, good thinking.
How can the President of Nigeria (a sovereign state) come from another country (Biafra)?

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by emi14: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2017
bizme:

Smooth! Perfect response, good thinking.
How can the President of Nigeria (a sovereign state) come from another country (Biafra)?

Whoever that posted that trash is not more easterner than me. Inasmuch as am against any kind of injustices i am also against irrational reasoning. You must a Nigerian to be CIC of Nigeria armed forces. Happy new month.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by notoriousbabe: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
S for seun Osewa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.