Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside (4592 Views)

Victoria Kimani: ‘Male Fans Visualize Having Sex With Female Celebrities’ / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by coinsense: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
A Tanzanian lady identified as Sanchi has ‘threatened’ her male fans with images of her gargantuan bum on display as she undertook a photo shoot.

Janeikunda Evarist Rimoy, known as Sanchi is one of the social media influencers with above 191,000 followers on Instagram.

Her hot hips and gargantuan bum have carved a niche for her in the entertainment circle across Africa. The young lady is popularly known to be a lingerie model taking daring poses in natural environment as done on this particular photo-shoot.

MORE 18+ PICTURES HERE:>>>https://www.onlinenaija.com/tanzania-lady-threatening-her-male-fans-with-gigantic-backside/

Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by Gurumaharaji(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chineke Mu oohh
Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by iPopAlomo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
If I catch this one...
ebelebe...
Very dangerous...

1 Like

Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
iPopAlomo:
If I catch this one...

ebelebe...

Very dangerous...

3 Likes

Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
I must save this picture for my own GOOD, meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin
Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by thunderfiremods(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
threatening ...
pls if u dont know which english to use here... write ur native language.abeg
Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by Onyenna(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Chooii!

Re: Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside by chyckxx(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2017
yarimo:
I must save this picture for my own GOOD, meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix / Sholaye Jeremi Never Had A Relationship With Linda Ikeji—insiders Reveals Detail / Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.