Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos (4603 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Made4naijablog: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus is the founder of 'The Boob Movement' and is also a body positivity activist.

She took to her Instagram page to share these new set of sexy new photos with her cleavage on display.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/founder-of-the-boob-movement-chioma-shares-sexy-new-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Made4naijablog: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
More
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Dinero018(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oboy see Breast ooooooo,, front page abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Dinero018(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
My Love for Bobo no be here oooooo
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Awon Omo Esu
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by daddytime(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
If this one see boobs, she go hide those her agbalumo I swear...

Breast wey you go dey drag for night dey think say na pillow you dey pull to put your head well. Na when you hear ouch you go know say na human being mammary gland you been dey drag like towing van wey dey drag trailer...
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
How can this not rewire a gay man...??

5 Likes

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Made4naijablog: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Emmabraham: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
T
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by kushercain: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
This babe is a lesbian. What a waste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
stewpid...
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Made4naijablog: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Happyfela(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
I LOVE SULTRY WOMEN

Repeat After me,this time slowly
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Tdg2017(m): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2018
The babe no for expose only fallen angels
She for expose even the whole body

#slayqueens. I dnt just get them

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by femi4: 5:01am On Dec 11, 2018
auntysimbiat:
Awon Omo Esu
grin grin
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Arewa12: 5:14am On Dec 11, 2018
e wo tu ni boobs movement.... I was thinking it was Davido chioma
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by speedyconnect3: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2018
See description.

Founder of boobs movement shocked

Nawao

1 Like

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Yabamadman: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
make I just hold that b for 5min
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Jenniferblog(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Nipples facing south. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by techking: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fallen Olympus
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by jesmond3945: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
May the lot of her parents not be my portion.
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
The breast look all nice and sweet now, but wait until she clocks 45/50, the whole thing will be drooling and touching her laps like a fallen Olumpus grin.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? / Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.