Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (105132 Views)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
ebuclassic18:

leave you nd who?

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by pazienza(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
freeze001:

Well done! That's all ur brain could work up? You're due some refund

Everyone who reminds them of their stupidity caused by caustic Igbophobia that led them to elect a sick old man with no iota of modern intelligence on how to run a successful 21st century economy becomes labeled "Ipod yoot" or "Ipod babe".

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ipreach: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
bubu
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by freeze001(f): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
if he doesn't die gather all your family members and kill him.

No need, nature is doing a good job already. How the hell does one who knows how feeble his health is deliberately propagate lies, get into office and spend almost half d time burning scarce resources on his health to d detriment of good governance for already deprived Nigerians? Why that deliberate wickedness? Even now they determine to hold on to power because they feel entitled? Ta! God punish devil!

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Otapipia: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Why is it so difficult for him to step down?
Ask Mugabe to step down too.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ziga: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Okuda:

you think say na nigeria wey no know wetin them dey do? how do they know footballers age group? or you don forget say them dey use bone check age for football sef medicals sef?

So they ran bone scans as part of his prostate cancer screening to determine that he is almost 80 years instead of 70.

Ok. I see...
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by freeze001(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
pazienza:

Everyone who reminds them of their stupidity caused by caustic Igbophobia that led them to elect a sick old man with no iota of modern intelligence on how to run a successful 21st century economy becomes labeled "Ipod yoot" or "Ipod babe".

Don't mind the chicken hearted hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Naijahelm: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
I had to read all.

Baba dey use football age.

How old come be 'President' Mamman Daura?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Jelal0007:
U're sooo PATHETIC and wicked. Even if u hate a human being,this is no way to air ur views. And to think u'll some day raise kids; makes me wonder what u'll teach them. Seeing how ur heart is full of hate. God help U.
[/s]

People's life are at stake and you're here chatting rubbish!

Is Buhari's life more important that all those he ordered their extrajudicial killings?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
This zoo called Nigeria. Stop haunting me with your wahala. Abeg when is Biafra general Election?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ziga: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chinexd22nd:

Bros, it's investigative journalism or better still speculative journalism (since we barely have access to the truth in dis mistake of a country)...
And yo, your age can be determined now without you telling, it's called advancement of science and technology and advanced knowledge... Google could help you out you know...

Well, lets leave investigative out of it.

Just call it speculative journalism. Even I could have come up with that.

And you want to tell me that his Doctors used advancement of science and technology to scan his bones because he told them that he didn't know how old he was and wanted them to estimate his real age.

I wonder what kind of Doctor runs tests like that. i might need one for myself.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by almarthins(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Kasala don burst

Where e burst put? Oga look here , I saw it is different from dem say
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by tbliss22(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
@80 he still want to continue with the affairs of aso-rock?
This man should just drop it already and face his health. He really had a long wait to be in power but I guess his health didn't allow him, he should give up ruling naija ASAP.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
#buhari, resign & treat yourself!

#to serve nig. Is NOT BY FORCE!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by scholes23(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
I know he's old but that 80,

#IDontBeliveIt
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by stil(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tazmode:
Sahara reporters, until una unveil the members of that "inner circle", or "cabal", you people should leave us and
And one of them is Mamman Daura, PMB's cousin.
Unveiling the cabals...
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by AntiWailer: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2017
if the Chief Corruption Fighter lie about age.

Nigeria is finished.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by menwongo(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
freeze001:
Power hungry thieves! They will all die slow n painful deaths like this one that is practically being eaten up alive from inside after falsifying his age!

He can't be much more than a bag of bones if he's losing weight...Tufiakwa!

PS: Quote me with some sanctimonious bullshït and let me school you on how not to be a lily-livered hypocrite!

Chiaii!
Madam I swear your blood de hot grin grin
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by yinks2020: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2017
#LOBATAN#
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by yahmohy27: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Why is it so difficult for him to step down?
Go and pull him down na

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by emi14: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Get well soon Baba and jail as many bastard as possible

This is your prime reason for wishing him well.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by freeze001(f): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2017
StarPlayer:
Shut up you foul mouthed nuisance. I dont want to ever see your useless comments on this forum again

Weasel! Bottom feeding pond scum, hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by yahmohy27: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2017
freeze001:
Power hungry thieves! They will all die slow n painful deaths like this one that is practically being eaten up alive from inside after falsifying his age!

PS: Quote me with some sanctimonious bullshït and let me school you on how not to be a lily-livered hypocrite!
Mumu ,Buhari gets 'Back To Sender ' better b careful
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Abagworo(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2017
I love Sahara reporters and believe wholeheartedly that this news is true. Buhari has organ related issues that might not be limited to prostate alone.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by anonimi: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2017
ephi123:
I actually feel bad for Aisha right now, she's not being treated fairly by her husband's cousin. A woman that should be the one at his side during this critical time is accused of being a contributing factor. Smh

It may be due to the fact that she is the second wife and much junior to the sick old husband who thinks only of za other room. grin embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4366161_screenshot201610161215121_png6b921c69aa799ae6ed76b0ef3840686f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4367648_politricks175_jpeg2a90f57e66ba3e34c28618e140f7ebda

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Adminisher: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2017
How does a doctor determine true age? That part of the report is a lie. As for illness , obviously the man is not close to dying but needs the time off to treat only two ailments.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by freeze001(f): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2017
yahmohy27:
Mumu ,Buhari gets 'Back To Sender ' better b careful

He didn't wish Nigeria well by presenting himself for d No 1 office when he knew he had terminal health issues. They didn't just start! He and his handlers do not wish Nigeria well by refusing to be honest and spare us d unnecessary political tension. Therefore, the entire sensible Nigerians return his evil wishes 'back to him (sender)' in multiple fold! Very simple really so no need for hypocrisy.

And yes, u are just a turd!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Niseamaka(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2017
freeze001:

I decree this minute that you will not attain half of Buhari's age. You will "die a very slow and painful death". GUARRANTEED.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by lagdmark(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Baba 84' ,lied to be 74years Nature you can't cheat. Buhari is too old and Sick

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by abbey621(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2017
What difference is there between 80 and 74? The man is old and has prostate cancer. It is normal for men his age and with proper treatment he can return to his job. This is why we have a vice president, presidential staffs and Congress. Let's stop all this ridiculous assumptions that the country cannot function without Buhari, this is nothing but a distraction to keep the country from discussing real issues!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.