Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

come on guys we cn do better! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / come on guys we cn do better! (647 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

come on guys we cn do better! by sugarpp: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
Romance Section Needs Spicing Up! jst returned to NL after a long hiatus n man r d topics nt stimulatn! pls guys give me correct romance gist.

Let me start: so i kno someone that is a british citizen n brought over her man from nij i thought that was a big mistake so my question when is it a good time to reveal your citizenship status? i.e. to ensure u dnt get fake professions of luv.
Pls do nt restrict the topic of discussion of this thread. Any juicy gossip will do wink grin
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by mcpat(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
sugar pp:

Romance Section Needs Spicing Up! jst returned to NL after a long hiatus n man r d topics nt stimulatn! pls guys give me correct romance gist.

Let me start: so i kno someone that is a british citizen n brought over her man from nij i thought that was a big mistake so my question when is it a good time to reveal your citizenship status? i.e. to ensure u dnt get fake professions of luv.
Pls do nt restrict the topic of discussion of this thread. Any juicy gossip will do wink grin
true talk jare
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by kpolli(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
how do u know he is fake?
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
Why do u think its a big mistake? @OP
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by mamagee3(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
@poster

Sit back and wait for someone to gist you
. undecided
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by sugarpp: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
kpolli:

how do u know he is fake?
i dnt kno if it is fake
justwise:

Why do u think its a big mistake? @OP
i tink its a mistake cos the guy has ntn 2 lose n d whole process cost the girl lots of money, time n energy (she had to travel to nij a couple of times to prove to the british the union was genuine also they had a quickie weddn in nij). So far the guy has investd ntn in d union but he will soon b getn british citizenship
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
sugar pp:

i dnt kno if it is fakei tink its a mistake cos the guy has ntn 2 lose n d whole process cost the girl lots of money, time n energy (she had to travel to nij a couple of times to prove to the british the union was genuine also they had a quickie weddn in nij). So far the guy has investd ntn in d union but he will soon b getn british citizenship

Is she complaining? She did that for love, i don't think she was forced into it.
She knew what was involved b4 going into it.

the marriage is still young so u can't draw conclusion now, its not business that u expect gross/net profit.
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by sugarpp: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ justwise its easy to say that now but when things fall apart peeps will be sayn why didnt people around her advise or say something. I dnt mean to b skeptical but i kno how some nij men r ruthless heard a story about a woman that did a similar thing for a guy then after about 2 or 3 kids he now startd complainin 2 d world that he cnt stand her n she has body odour. Cn u imagine? evn if true look how ungrateful n callous a guy cn b he didnt kno that wen he was beggn her to bring him to europe. The stories r plenty i personally think citizenship status declarations r on a need to kno basis
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
sugar pp:

@ justwise its easy to say that now but when things fall apart peeps will be sayn why didnt people around her advise or say something. I dnt mean to b skeptical but i kno how some nij men r ruthless heard a story about a woman that did a similar thing for a guy then after about 2 or 3 kids he now startd complainin 2 d world that he cnt stand her n she has body odour. Cn u imagine? evn if true look how ungrateful n callous a guy cn b he didnt kno that wen he was beggn her to bring him to europe. The stories r plenty i personally think citizenship status declarations r on a need to kno basis

Thats life for u, some women does the same thing, so it goes both ways. If we are to count all that nobody will get married, sometimes marriage is a risky business.
She should not expect too much just for the fact that she brought him to the UK, it should be abt love they have for each other not abt materia gain.
Re: come on guys we cn do better! by sugarpp: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
yeah u r right i suppose marriage is more like russian roulette

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Ladies Only;have You Ever Dated A Guy Younger Than You? / He Loves Her But She Has A Health Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.