Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun (16713 Views)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Obasanjo’s 80th Birthday Celebration: 45 Serving And Ex-Presidents To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
`
Re: Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun by nurusystem(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
adioolayi:
Politics in CAN.... CAN in politics... conferring chieftaincy titles as if CAN na traditional association....Maybe they are self grin

They are into politics nothing like may be....
Re: Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun by shegoly(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Kamoru can't u give honor to whom honor is due ... 80 yrs na beans?
I forgot as a Yoruba Muslim u are required to knack ur head on the floor at least five times a day
The effect can be quite damaging to the brain grin
....too harsh na...take am easy
Re: Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun by sanusy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
taurus21:
It's very clear now that CAN is more interested in politics than spreading the gospel
abi ooo..birds of the same feather flock together..
Re: Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun by christiancy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
esuLAAROYE:

I believe you my brother. just imagine, Ebora turns Pastor. he was even conferred a christiancy title at the peril of believers.

If this Christiancy title is not withdraw from Baba Obj, then I think its safe to say that he will eventually lead the people of Ogun State to join Abacha and co in hell.
babe wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.