Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP (11857 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Amarabae(f): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Aufbauh:

Even the church is not exclusively reserved for the saints, but fundamentally meant for the sinners, unsaved and other ill characters.
ofcourse. You have just confirmed my assertation.
APC is corrupt, the corrupt men in PDP are leaving the party, go to APC and see them.
Remember its 15million and 12million btw APC and PDP in 2015.
The "3 million" gap is still in the open .

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Is that the job he will use to get married and build a family?
A full grown 30+ guy and his job is being an APC social media E-agent.. Nawa o
My dear, they don't care about your what you think?? You have to be professional in lies & deceit before you can be employed at "Buhari Media Center. Just leave them to do their job

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by rusher14: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Eledan:

I do t think it's in the common man in Nigeria interest for our democracy to lack a viable and virile opposition. We shouldn't be too excited with what is happening to PDP, in as much as we know what the party represents in our past as a country,

The opposition doesn't have to be PDP.

In 2011 what party was the opposition?

Let me guess, a whole gamut of underachievers.

When a serious opposition is ready nobody would tell the populace. Same as when APC was formed.

China doesn't have a reasonable opposition and you can't say the country hasn't been performing.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Amarabae(f): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
rusher14:

Some are only interested in the burial ceremony.
like the ones that tøk place in Gombe and Rivers recentely? Where ur fraud of a party was disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by rusher14: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
like the ones that tøk place in Gombe and Rivers recentely? Where ur fraud of a party was disgraced.

When PDP held sway smaller parties held some positions nationwide.

However, Even the likes of Jonathan and Ben Bruce have told you lot to shape up but your obstinacy would never allow you.

Your burial akara is still frying.

3 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by GameGod(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Take break this early morning nah, they don roost you finish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Amarabae(f): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2017
GameGod:

Take break this early morning nah, they don roost you finish cheesy
its roast,not roost.
And btw take a look and this thread. who is being roasted if not the broom zomb.ies

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by omenkaLives(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Eledan:

I do t think it's in the common man in Nigeria interest for our democracy to lack a viable and virile opposition. We shouldn't be too excited with what is happening to PDP, in as much as we know what the party represents in our past as a country,
It is in the best interest of the common man for a satanic party like PDP to die and and never rise again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by vicadex07(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
I belong to the "saint party" where 80% of criminals who stole under PDP are now strong founders and members of APC.
Change indeed.

PDP is 100 percent worse than APC

3 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by GameGod(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
its roast,not roost.
And btw take a look and this thread. who is being roasted if not the broom zomb.ies
Kikiki e never reach like that nah. I was just advising u oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by GameGod(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2017
vicadex07:

Easy brother, for this early morning u wan make the girl cry.
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Amarabae(f): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2017
vicadex07:

the criminals that made it worse are now saints under APC. remember

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by omenkaLives(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Aufbauh:

Before he answer your question,which of the PDP faction do you belong to??.... cheesy

The difference between a champion and a glory hunter is that the former knows when the fight is up.
Baba ignore that pained one. Nobody sabi wetin dey pain her for belle this morning- maybe na menstrual cramps or something. She just dey find who she go make mynd44 ban this morning. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by omenkaLives(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2017
checkolatunji:

Wake up it is clear PDP is the one restless
I dont understand hhow bringing news about what the party said amounts to "nightmares". Maybe she woke up with a nightmare this morning. cheesy
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2017
2019 PDP will cry again. They've taken over the social media and are doing their best to paint APC black which they've succeeded to an extent but they have equally lost ground in electoral mechanisms which they used in the past to win elections. Amaechi and Okorocha are masters of politics and Okorocha is advanced in election winning strategies.

Just like PDP determined which State to give out to opposition at will, so shall it be with APC as long as the present unity and peace in the party continues.
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Okpabana: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2017
PDP looking for whom to blame since 1800AD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by gbishman: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Story of a house divided amongst itself. Story of from grace to grass

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by omenkaLives(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy seun you guys won't see this @bolded

but ban people with lesser offense
well this is nairaland where top apc members are untouchable
How does saying someone is having mentrual cramps amount to breaking rules. Something serious is wrong with you. How am i even sure you are not the one behind that handle spamming my mentions with useless talk.

Get the hell out of my face. Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by oweman: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Just wonder if when Fayose and Wike went pleading to Sherif to come rescue the looters party did the APC also send them them or did they wore the APC vest on the journey ?

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by magoo10(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2017
APshit wants to turn Nigeria to a one party state but they will surely fail.

democracy will thrive
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Nukualofa: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Look at how Amarabae destroyed hordes of zombies grin

They still want to enter like this

Amarabe and BeeBeeOh fighting off zombies

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think at this juncture, PDP supporters themselves would agree the party is indeed beyond redemption. grin

Wetin join Amaechi and Okorocha join PDP? cheesy

I wonder ooo so AMeachi tell Wike and Fayose to go and bring Sheriff to be chairman hahah..
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
if PDP is beyond redemption, why are they making you restless and giving you nightmares?

LOL only making your likes restless and blaming APC for your woes hahah..

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Nukualofa: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
How does saying someone is having mentrual cramps amount to breaking rules. Something serious is wrong with you. How am i even sure you are not the one behind that handle spamming my mentions with useless talk.

Get the hell out of my face. Nonsense. angry
When you lose someone you love it makes you to flare up always.

Just relax and take your time. You will meet another girl that will put up with your attitude
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Omonigeriarere: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
and 80% of politicians who did the thiefu thiefu under PDP are NOW strong members of APC.
Atiku,Amaechi,Saraki,Tambuwal etc .

So far you have empirical evidence against them, what stopped you and your Otueke drunkard from prosecuting them with ICPC, EFCC. NA, SSS within his disposal?

Or was he waiting for PMB because he has no ball?

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by OlaMiki: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;comedy comment
Amarabae:
if PDP is beyond redemption, why are they making you restless and giving you nightmares?

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by oyeb15: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
This shows how weak Markafi is. Do u expect d ruling party to stabilize d opposition party. If they distabilize u, do vice vasa. Its beta d party accept Sheriff cos d man get action.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by mark2sunny(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
I belong to the "saint party" where 80% of criminals who stole under PDP are now strong founders and members of APC.
Change indeed.

Honey lets for a party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama's 2018 Favourites List: Chimamanda Adichie, Mandela, Chinua Achebe Named / FG Considers Fresh Charges Against Sunday Igboho / Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.