Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP (11856 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by tobiasbeecher: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
When you lose someone you love it makes you to flare up always.

Just relax and take your time. You will meet another girl that will put up with your attitude
Did he lose his girlfriend? I won't be surprised if he does because no right thinking woman can keep up with such person. That guy is something else. God forbid
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Omonigeriarere: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
so Buhari and Tinubu opened hands and welcome the former criminals in PDP into APC.
And integrity and Tinubu can't be in the same sentence, He is an epitome of corruption and political agbero.

The last time I checked, Tinubu was not a sitting Governor not to talk of enjoying immunity when GEJ was in power: what stopped GEJ from prosecuting him?

Beer palour ranting as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Nukualofa: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Did he lose his girlfriend? I won't be surprised if he does because no right thinking woman can keep up with such person. That guy is something else. God forbid
he lost the gf of 8yrs to another guy in this jan
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by GenBloodykiIler: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
How does saying someone is having mentrual cramps amount to breaking rules. Something serious is wrong with you. How am i even sure you are not the one behind that handle spamming my mentions with useless talk.

Get the hell out of my face. Nonsense. angry
[/s]
you're soo pained and a paranoid old man who's fiance left for a better man.
the poor lady have seen that it's better to remain single than to spend her whole life with a pitiful fellow like you little wonder that in your paranoid life all you see is enemies around you in your dreams even online.
mr omenka i don't have time spamming your mention because you're not worth it i only deal with you when neccesary ok?
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by mark2sunny(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

So far you have empirical evidence against them, what stopped you and your Otueke drunkard from prosecuting them with ICPC, EFCC. NA, SSS within his disposal?

Or was he waiting for PMB because he has no ball?

In your foolishness see with a closed mind how Nigeria has gone back to military regime

With all the corruption chants against, you'll still agree with me that the PDP never shut the mouths of the opposition party. Except of course through corruption.

Here they use EFCC, judges and presidential power to shut and destabilize the opposition. Where everything is being done to "rule Nigeria from London"
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Omonigeriarere: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
mark2sunny:

In your foolishness see with a closed mind how Nigeria has gone back to military regime

With all the corruption chants against, you'll still agree with me that the PDP never shut the mouths of the opposition party. Except of course through corruption.

Here they use EFCC, judges and presidential power to shut and destabilize the opposition. Where everything is being done to "rule Nigeria from London"

Is that a straight answer to my question? Why are you just barking like a toothless Bingo.

The fact that stealing is not corruption on the part of A doesn't necessarily means that B too should comform to the same school of thought.
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by rusher14: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
you're soo pained and a paranoid old man who's fiance left for a better man.
the poor lady have seen that it's better to remain single than to spend her whole life with a pitiful fellow like you little wonder that in your paranoid life all you see is enemies around you in your dreams even online.
mr omenka i don't have time spamming your mention because you're not worth it i only deal with you when neccesary ok?

Even if were true how is that your business?
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by tifany89(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Eledan:

I do t think it's in the common man in Nigeria interest for our democracy to lack a viable and virile opposition. We shouldn't be too excited with what is happening to PDP, in as much as we know what the party represents in our past as a country,
Nice comment Bro, but u know what beats my imagination is dat all these Apc sycophants find nothing wrong in d fact dat more Dan half of d present crop of Apc leaders where part of the rot dat is pdp. Wen you see them castigate without sense n cast aspersions on pdp one may be force to think that pdp is a person
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by emekaRaj(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Is that the job he will use to get married and build a family?
A full grown 30+ guy and his job is being an APC social media E-agent.. Nawa o

Sister, dis Mater sef pain u well well.... U too stop defending pdp an go an Mary.

There won't be painment on top pdp mater
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
So it is no longer Fayose and Wike , 2 rogue governors, that went to invite Sheriff, collected his money, made him PDP chairman and even promised to be his running mate while flying in one of his private jets following in the footsteps of the internationally aclaimed Ineffectual Buffon who welcomed the bokoharamist and business partner on a red carpet into PDP in 2014 ?
Makarfi is confused and hasn't learn any lessons because he is still bugged by the very ailment that affected PDP right from the start: a greedy WikeFayose disease! And when you pin this madmen to a corner to receive healing ,they start shouting Amaechi, Amaechi!!!

Fayose and Wike thought they were smart political yahoo boys until they met Sheriff who is a political MMM that scammed even the yahoo boys themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by orunto27: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2017
They started with GEJ.
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmm! I am not understanding again...anyway, someone has to be blamed. grin
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Slimpotter(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Amarabae:
so Buhari and Tinubu opened hands and welcome the former criminals in PDP into APC.
And integrity and Tinubu can't be in the same sentence, He is an epitome of corruption and political agbero.
It rily takes time for u to accept the fact that Jonathan has lost the election. I wonder what buhari did to u dat u harbour such hatred

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by Omonigeriarere: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2017
mark2sunny:

Was that the reason why he allowed monumental stealing to happen under his watch with EFCC, ICPC, SSS within his disposal? And who among the ones probed has ever denied receiving fraudulent money?

Whether whether witchunting or wizardhunting, somebody needs to be probed and it has to start from somewhere.

Grow up kid.
Re: Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP by oluis: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
PDP put your house in order stop blaming APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President / How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) / Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.