Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before (454 Views)

Wat Do You Have To Say To The Last Person U Had *** Wth? / What Would You Change About Your Physical Appearance If U Had The Chance To? / What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by walebizz(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
To be sincere it comes @ least twice in a day and it really get me worried...and the cause of it is heartbreak and rejection.... Advice me on how to get rebuke this thoughts
And share ur experiences for me to learn from
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by falconey(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2017
be optimistic, work towards achieving your set goals and be prayerful.
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Because of a heartbreak? that's why you're contemplating sucide? You have to let go and find people that appreciate you more to build your confidence level, even if those people are not up to your standard.

I once felt dejected when someone I loved rejected me saying it wasn't the will of God for us to be together or anything and she'd prefer us to remain simple friends. I simply took to her friend who appreciated me more and found happiness with her. In time, she became jealous and asked what I was doing. It was so clear my diversion was annoying her. It was my sweet revenge!

Do something similar dear. There's always someone out there who deserves you and who would feel like your smile is the best thing that ever happened to them.
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by Monalisa185(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
haha, dem never born person/thing wey go make me think of committing suicide, when I'm not mad.... Hian!!

Op, work.on yourself, get busy
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by VulgarLee(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Monalisa185:
haha, dem never born person/thing wey go make me think of committing suicide, when I'm not mad.... Hian!!

Op, work.on yourself, get busy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by Monalisa185(f): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
VulgarLee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you're shinning your teeth because?
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
walebizz:
To be sincere it comes @ least twice in a day and it really get me worried...and the cause of it is heartbreak and rejection.... Advice me on how to get rebuke this thoughts
And share ur experiences for me to learn from
You are just depressed. Simple.
Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by VulgarLee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Monalisa185:

you're shinning your teeth because?
i cant jus tell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Suicide Thoughts Before by Monalisa185(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
VulgarLee:
i cant jus tell cheesy

good, don't tell

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Dating So-called "SU" Ladies / Who Is To Be Blame / A Message To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.