Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Yoruba Tone Marker - Online Tool For Typing Tone Marked Yoruba Content - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Tone Marker - Online Tool For Typing Tone Marked Yoruba Content (2832 Views)

Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite / Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja / Why Do African Americans Generally Have Lighter Skin Tone Than Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Tone Marker - Online Tool For Typing Tone Marked Yoruba Content by Wizapersona: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Good news everyone,

You don't need to install a Yoruba keyboard to create tone marked Yoruba documents anymore. There's a new tool that will help you disintegrate the tone marking process from the content creation process in a very seamless way.

The website http://yorubaintonation.somee.com exists to make the process of adding intonation to your Yoruba text very easy. The advantage of using the tone marking tool over the more commonplace approach of typing with special Yoruba keyboard is that your writing process is not hindered by the tone marking process which can be pretty mentally tasking. Also, you can add tone marks to your Yoruba from any device, be it phone or laptop; as long as you have a device that can access the internet through a web browser. No installations required.

Just type your Yoruba text using regular keyboard characters when you're feeling creative and then, do (or even delegate) the bulk intonation later with the help of the Yoruba tone marking tool at http://yorubaintonation.somee.com.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tone Marker - Online Tool For Typing Tone Marked Yoruba Content by alwaysvik: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
It just occurred to me that Nairaland doesn't have a "Like" button!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tone Marker - Online Tool For Typing Tone Marked Yoruba Content by Wizapersona: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2017
I just liked your post. I wonder why you could not like mine. And you were signed in?

It's a Like link, just at the bottom of each post.

alwaysvik:
It just occurred to me that Nairaland doesn't have a "Like" button!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Longest Reigning Traditional Ruler In Africa! / Please Please Please Translate This Yoruba For Me !!!! / More Pics Of Our ODO FESTIVAL Held A Day Before Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.