Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

See Photos Of Ryan Gosling's Stunning Sister Mandi Outfit To Oscars 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Ryan Gosling's Stunning Sister Mandi Outfit To Oscars 2017 (626 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Ryan Gosling's Stunning Sister Mandi Outfit To Oscars 2017 by kizygist: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Sunday's elegant Oscars was a remarkable family undertaking. Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling, who was designated for Best Lead Actor for his part as Sebastian in La Land, wasn't joined by Eva Mendes, yet rather took his more seasoned sister Mandi Gosling, who flew in from Canada for the event.

Demonstrating that great qualities certainly keep running in the Gosling family, Mandi, who was wearing a show-ceasing sparkling gold outfit, staggered watchers at home.

As cameras slice to the performer and his 40-year-old sister, one remarked on Twitter: "We are about part of the way through the #Oscars thus far the huge victor is anyone that gets the chance to meet Ryan Gosling's sister."

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/see-photos-of-ryan-goslings-stunning.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Are You Coping With The Weather, Most Especially This HEAT? / Meet The Pretty Lagos Babe Who Says She Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More / I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.