Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You (8623 Views)

Snacks And Nylon Sealing Machine / See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) / Pls How Can I Stop My Pop Corn From Burning And Make All The Corn Pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2017
The snacks that will be discuseed includes

1.DOUGHNUT
2.CAKE
3.MINCED PIE
4.FISH ROLL
5.SAUSAGE ROLL/BEEF ROLL
6.CHICKEN BREAD
7.ROSE BREAD(ONION AND EGG FLAVOURED)
8.QUEENS CAKE
9..EGG ROLL.
10.CHIN CHIN
11.PLANTAIN CHIPS

NOTE:IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS A BUSSINES YOU WILL NEED A SCALE,BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE AND GOOD MEASUREMENT THAT WILL GIVE A BEST PRODUCT,BUT FOR TRIAL U CAN USE THE KNOWLEDGE OF TIN MEASUREMENT,BUT THIS BOOK IS BASED ON SCALE MEASUREMENT
A RUBER(KONGO USED FOR SELLING IN MARKET) IS EQUIVALENT TO 1.5KG

1.0 DOUGHNUT 1KG FLOUR
Note that standard dougnut is way better than the rubbers they call dougnut which you see some people selling

MATERIALS NEEDED
A table,a bowl,spoon for measurement,scraper for lifting the dough into vegetable oil

INGREDIENTS
Flour,sugar,powdered milk,yeast butter,water,vegetable oil,yeast,egg

PROCEEDURES FOR 1KG
1.with scale pan on ur scale make sure the scale is at "0" then measure 1kg flour and pour it into a bowl,
2.measure 100g of sugar and add to the flour
3.3 teaspoon of powdere milk
4.measure 4 spoon of yeast and add to the flour
5.add one piece of egg i mean un cooked
6.add 100g of butter to the flour, then
Pour into all the mixtures half water of plastic coke container
7.mix all the ingredients together if it is hard or it needs water add litle until you have a soft and tender dough,when it has formed dough take it out the bowl and place it on the table,press and beat it until the dough is tender,if the dough is hard u can add more water,but when adding water always make it little by little,so that the dough will not be watery
8.when u have beaten and press the flour(dough) on the table and u have a soft and tender texture the next thing is to portion the dougnut,on a surface leaving space between each portion,
Let your portioning be in the shape of ball,with the size of bottom of a small 60w bulb,
After some minutes u will notice the portion has risen when the dough u portion has risen to times two of the original portion
9.use the scraper to lift it gently from bottom into the oil,with the bottom facing up first.

THE VEGITABLE OIL FOR FRYING DOUGNUT
NOTE THAT after portioning your dough on a flat surface,put your oil om fire,the fire must not be too much ,reduce it to minimal,the oil must not be too hot because if it does the doughnut will not done in the inside,

To know if the oil is hot for frying,take little flour,pour it into the oil on fire,if it stays on the oil it is not hot for frying,but if the flour fries and disapper it in good for frying,

Then lift the dough into the oil and reduce the light because the oil is hot already,

To know if the part in the oil is good for turning lift it gently with spoon,if it gives a golden brown colour then turn the other side into the oil until it gives golden brown colour too,,

After that pack it out and fry the next batch,depending on the amount of veg oil and pot used,you can fry in 3 batches to avoid over rising of the ones not yet fried

Make sure the ones you have not fry dont over rise before frying it thats why you meed to be fast,if you see the light is not enough u can regualate it by imcreasing it a little bit

Use a wide pot for frying the doughnut so that the doughnut will have space to expand more in the oil,
Note that you should get 20 or 21 portions of doughnut from 1kg flour

2.0 CAKE

MATERIALS NEEDED
3 bowls,turning stick,

INGREDIENTS FOR 1KG FLOUR
1.1kg flour
2.1kg butter
3.400g sugar
4.16_pcs of raw egg
5.1bottle of flavour
6.ginit 3 sachets
7.baking powder 1 feeding spoon heap level
8.preservative 1 feeding spoon to level

STEPS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Drop ur comments and let me know ur views.
For better understanding, I have prepared a hand book on this (PDF and word format),if u re interested let me know,it is just #1000,based on trust I ll send the materials to ur mail,and after u might have received it,u ll send in my money
Contact me on 08062818205,whatsapp, call,text is allowed

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
following........... .
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by prettmum(f): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2017
following
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by bakeuhappy: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
dimple571991:
The snacks that will be discuseed includes

1.DOUGHNUT
2.CAKE
3.MINCED PIE
4.FISH ROLL
5.SAUSAGE ROLL/BEEF ROLL
6.CHICKEN BREAD
7.ROSE BREAD(ONION AND EGG FLAVOURED)
8.QUEENS CAKE
9..EGG ROLL.
10.CHIN CHIN
11.PLANTAIN CHIPS

NOTE:IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS A BUSSINES YOU WILL NEED A SCALE,BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE AND GOOD MEASUREMENT THAT WILL GIVE A BEST PRODUCT,BUT FOR TRIAL U CAN USE THE KNOWLEDGE OF TIN MEASUREMENT,BUT THIS BOOK IS BASED ON SCALE MEASUREMENT
A RUBER(KONGO USED FOR SELLING IN MARKET) IS EQUIVALENT TO 1.5KG

1.0 DOUGHNUT 1KG FLOUR
Note that standard dougnut is way better than the rubbers they call dougnut which you see some people selling

MATERIALS NEEDED
A table,a bowl,spoon for measurement,scraper for lifting the dough into vegetable oil

INGREDIENTS
Flour,sugar,powdered milk,yeast butter,water,vegetable oil,yeast,egg

PROCEEDURES FOR 1KG
1.with scale pan on ur scale make sure the scale is at "0" then measure 1kg flour and pour it into a bowl,
2.measure 100g of sugar and add to the flour
3.3 teaspoon of powdere milk
4.measure 4 spoon of yeast and add to the flour
5.add one piece of egg i mean un cooked
6.add 100g of butter to the flour, then
Pour into all the mixtures half water of plastic coke container
7.mix all the ingredients together if it is hard or it needs water add litle until you have a soft and tender dough,when it has formed dough take it out the bowl and place it on the table,press and beat it until the dough is tender,if the dough is hard u can add more water,but when adding water always make it little by little,so that the dough will not be watery
8.when u have beaten and press the flour(dough) on the table and u have a soft and tender texture the next thing is to portion the dougnut,on a surface leaving space between each portion,
Let your portioning be in the shape of ball,with the size of bottom of a small 60w bulb,
After some minutes u will notice the portion has risen when the dough u portion has risen to times two of the original portion
9.use the scraper to lift it gently from bottom into the oil,with the bottom facing up first.

THE VEGITABLE OIL FOR FRYING DOUGNUT
NOTE THAT after portioning your dough on a flat surface,put your oil om fire,the fire must not be too much ,reduce it to minimal,the oil must not be too hot because if it does the doughnut will not done in the inside,

To know if the oil is hot for frying,take little flour,pour it into the oil on fire,if it stays on the oil it is not hot for frying,but if the flour fries and disapper it in good for frying,

Then lift the dough into the oil and reduce the light because the oil is hot already,

To know if the part in the oil is good for turning lift it gently with spoon,if it gives a golden brown colour then turn the other side into the oil until it gives golden brown colour too,,

After that pack it out and fry the next batch,depending on the amount of veg oil and pot used,you can fry in 3 batches to avoid over rising of the ones not yet fried

Make sure the ones you have not fry dont over rise before frying it thats why you meed to be fast,if you see the light is not enough u can regualate it by imcreasing it a little bit

Use a wide pot for frying the doughnut so that the doughnut will have space to expand more in the oil,
Note that you should get 20 or 21 portions of doughnut from 1kg flour

2.0 CAKE

MATERIALS NEEDED
3 bowls,turning stick,

INGREDIENTS FOR 1KG FLOUR
1.1kg flour
2.1kg butter
3.400g sugar
4.16_pcs of raw egg
5.1bottle of flavour
6.ginit 3 sachets
7.baking powder 1 feeding spoon heap level
8.preservative 1 feeding spoon to level

STEPS

Observed that you said preservative is 1 feeding Spon by that I understand it's 1TBSP. That preservative is abnormally too high.
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
bakeuhappy:

Observed that you said preservative is 1 feeding Spon by that I understand it's 1TBSP. That preservative is abnormally too high.
to level not heap,if u calculate well,that is about 3 tbsp
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by bakeuhappy: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
dimple571991:
to level not heap,if u calculate well,that is about 3 tbsp
I level feeding spoon is 3TSP not 3TBSP and I'm still saying it's abnormally too high
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
bakeuhappy:
I level feeding spoon is 3TSP not 3TBSP and I'm still saying it's abnormally too high
drop ur recipe and let's me see

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by bakeuhappy: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
dimple571991:
dimple571991:
Hello as regards preservatives in the production of food:as regards to cake and dough. Bakers use; 1.calcuim propionate(E282) is used mostly in bread to inhibit the growth of mould and 2: potassium sorbate(sorbic acid) E202. Sorbate preservative application in pastry .
Sorbic acid can be added directly into the flour or dough , the amount is generally 0.1% -0.15 % ( by weight of flour meter ) . Source:http://www.lubonchem.com/blog/?p=651

Going by the above application rate,if we take 0.1% to your flour rate of 1kg in your recipe : i.e 0.1% *1000=1g i.e less than 1 tsp

Pls note: I'm not here to spoil your market but to share knowledge that can save lives.i truly appreciate you and everyone who post in this forum. I'm sorry if you feel offended by my actions.thanks for sharing..sharing is caring

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
bakeuhappy:

Hello as regards preservatives in the production of food:as regards to cake and dough. Bakers use; 1.calcuim propionate(E282) is used mostly in bread to inhibit the growth of mould and 2: potassium sorbate(sorbic acid) E202. Sorbate preservative application in pastry .
Sorbic acid can be added directly into the flour or dough , the amount is generally 0.1% -0.15 % ( by weight of flour meter ) . Source:http://www.lubonchem.com/blog/?p=651

Going by the above application rate,if we take 0.1% to your flour rate of 1kg in your recipe : i.e 0.1% *1000=1g i.e less than 1 tsp

Pls note: I'm not here to spoil your market but to share knowledge that can save lives.i truly appreciate you and everyone who post in this forum. I'm sorry if you feel offended by my actions.thanks for sharing..sharing is caring
thanks for the observation

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by bakeuhappy: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2017
dimple571991:
thanks for the observation
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 5:00am On Mar 07, 2017
bakeuhappy:

You are welcome

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 5:07am On Mar 07, 2017
dimple571991:
Drop ur comments and let me know ur views.
For better understanding, I have prepared a hand book on this (PDF and word format),if u re interested let me know,it is just #1000,based on trust I ll send the materials to ur mail,and after u might have received it,u ll send in my money
Contact me on 08062818205,whatsapp, call,text is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by Sobandemojisola: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES
:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)
::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)
::: Setting up a factory.
::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email: omujaidu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by wonderiyke(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks @OP & bakeuhappy. The two of you have demonstrated a high level of maturity & care in your contributions. I'm still awaiting the steps on cake preparations. By the way, I'm currently learning how to bake from a pastries chef.
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by bakeuhappy: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
wonderiyke:
Thanks @OP & bakeuhappy. The two of you have demonstrated a high level of maturity & care in your contributions. I'm still awaiting the steps on cake preparations. By the way, I'm currently learning how to bake from a pastries chef.
.thanks and congrats on your journey to becoming a pastry chef. If you have questions pls do feel free to ask will definitely ans

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by dimple571991(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
wonderiyke:
thanks for that complement, reach me via whatsapp on 08062818205 there we can chat better,the door to learnig and impacting knowledge is open
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by wonderiyke(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Thanks guys.
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice work OP, please I need the prices of ingredients in making Doughnut.. I would love to make it...
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by nellyelitz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
RICH CONTENT
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by 10kgod(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
why popcorn no dey among your snacks
Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Sobandemojisola:
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES
:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

Re: If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You by Seniorwriter(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Sobandemojisola:

OUR SERVICES

How much do u charge for NAFDAC reg.?

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets To Why Buka/restaurant Stew Always Tastes Better / How To Make Homemade Rich Tea Biscuits (step By Step Guide) / Ewa Agonyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.