Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React (20141 Views)

New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by 360metrosports: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
A social media user took to his Twitter page to share a sermon from his Church on Sunday in which the pastor urged married working class women to give their salaries to their husbands.

The sermon however sparked major reactions on Twitter as users shared their varying opinion on the topic.

The pastor in his Sunday preaching had noted that the gesture is a means of keeping their marriage intact.

The pastor further added that the husband should be in charge of the money and doe it out as he deems fit.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/working-women-should-submit-salaries-to.html

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by 360metrosports: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Monalisa185(f): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
no be only submit salaries, I go submit office workload join then him go mark am...

I can only contribute to the expenses made at home.. Shikena

47 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by muykem: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will not even collect it from my wife unless I am ready to be given account of the money every minutes.

36 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by philGeo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
If my wife give me i will reject it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by greatgod2012(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
I would have loved to obey this sermon but my husband will not even agree. I'm sure that if he agrees, it'll be to my own advantage!

4 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by dearsly(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Can't collect a dime from bae!...

Wetin I wan use d money do kwa

Only BUBU can do dat!

8 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by philGeo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
greatgod2012:
I would have loved to obey this sermon but my husband will not even agree. I'm sure that if he agrees, it'll be to my own advantage!
nah so, if my wife want give me her own, i will just plead with her to hold it. I no want pay double.

7 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by veekid(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017

which Bible verse talk that one? All these attention seekers sef

4 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by spandola: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Make madam keep her money make i keep my own for peace to reign in the house. grin

9 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by chiefolododo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
The scripture must be obeyed

1 Like

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by luvmijeje(f): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lolllllllll. Pastor, I also have responsibility to attend to. Yeah it may seems like the man carry much of the responsibilities but it's not always true especially with all these our wayward men that will still have 3gfs by the side.

13 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by mrmrmister: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shameless creature,
I hope he doesn't have a wife sad

1 Like

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by hotswagg12: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by crispyvick(f): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
guyz knw bera.to collect bae salary is lyk telling d bank to keep ur moni nd they start cutting charges evri day. where ma husband cum nd collect nd pay double hw abt dat.wen she sees u wid biscuit she go ask whr d moni cum rm,even if nah gum u dey chew she go ask hw d moni cum rm,nah u go vex give her back her moni.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some wives right now

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
In this era? Drunk pastor
Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy why on earth should I submit my salary to my husband?

Nothing is wrong with contributing to the financial runnings of the house. But submitting the whole salary as if I'm a child that remit the money given to her by visitors to her mom for keep is a no no

10 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm a Christian, but I won't hesitate to categorically label this "pastor"as a fool and a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Only oppressive men will concur with the pastor. Domineeringness is a sign of pettiness, its evil. No sane human being should dare deprive another who's equally sane, altruistic and faithful the great gift of free will. Free will is a divine gift.

13 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by greatwhite(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is an act of submission. Personally I won't collect it if my wife should give her's to me. The act would only make it easier for her to collect anything from me. There is absolutely noting wrong with it.

PS: if you know hw to receive, you must learn hw to give.

2 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by bookson(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh nooo! Nt again..
Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by dayod247(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol... people have no chill.
I think he has a point though. It's obviously going to increase harmony in the home. Common sense dictates it's should be like a joint signatory account.

As for me, will rather she had all the money... or at least most of it. Men like to spend on very useless things.

5 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
ni ode oni.....in this times and age

1 Like

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Goke7: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
let the fire rage!!! today na today grin
Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Heavance(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did the pastor's mother do such? Or does his wife do such? These pastors can easily scatter ones family if one is not intelligent

6 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by AkachukwuD(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
But who worked for the money.

Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

3 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
My lazy woman have nothing to summit, no need to agree or disagree.

1 Like

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by JoeCutie(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Monalisa185:
no be only submit salaries, I go submit office workload join then him go mark am...

I can only contribute to the expenses made at home.. Shikena
But the Bible says you (women) should be, let me quote the Bible literally, "submissive". And that entails submitting...EVERYTHING...including salaries. lipsrsealed

You should submit your salaries and then we'd pay you salaries from your own salaries. Who be that Pastor sef? Abeg he deserves some very chilled keg of pammy
. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by ddippset(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
What about men who would use it to drink and fuuuck asshawo?

3 Likes

Re: Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React by JoeCutie(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
This Pastor guy is trying to destablize further what remains of the country which Osinbajo is trying to salvage.

Please, oga Pastor, we do not need our women to submit their salaries. They more than deserve their pay abeg
. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.