Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" (27702 Views)

Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by anytexy: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlindAngel:

See them...see them...see them
Zombies every where, flooding every pages of nairaland comment section, with their useless brains, as if what the man is saying is not truth...idiats
I TIRE OOO!
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Alajiki(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin FAYOSE is the greatest politician in the history of the yoruba race

As declared by the nigerian jews

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by hatchy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlindAngel:

Zombies every where, flooding every pages of nairaland comment section, with their useless brains, as if what the man is saying is not truth...idiats
Between you and these people you quoted who is more idiotic?
You open that gutter of yours to spew trash.You really need psychiatric evaluation because what is happening to you is not ordinary.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Alajiki(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlindAngel:

Here comes another blind, attention-seeking IDIOT!
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by senitorspeaker(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm sometimes I wonder the kind of spiritual backing fayoshe has that makes him pick on gods to humiliate. Buhari, obj, tinubu, el- rufi and oda men of Timber and Sawdust...
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Alexk2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
See hypocrisy at the highest order. You can praise Tinubu and rallied all yourubas to rally round him when some APC leaders think he can be sidelined and your reason was simply he's a Yoruba leader and an insult on him is an insult to youruba race....but here you are insulting another Yoruba leader and elder statesman all by yourself. Fayose, don't you think your method isn't working anymore? Maybe you'll tell us how this man isn't a Yoruba man or how he isn't a leader in your next epistle.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Olumaeme: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Only a fool will take obasanjo seriously.
I will rather go listen to a dog bark.

Obasanjo is the architect of our problems today, he always talk as if he has all the answers to the problems but failed woefully as president.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fayose, respect elders ooo. This is just my piece of advice.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlindAngel: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Alajiki:

Here comes another blind, attention-seeking IDIOT!
. . Mr Zombie, go check urself, before u commit suicide.

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlindAngel: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
hatchy:
Between you and these people you quoted who is more idiotic?
You open that gutter of yours to spew trash.You really need psychiatric evaluation because what is happening to you is not ordinary.
Mr Zombie, who invited you here, did i? Or am missing sumtin already, oya run along and go play kicking sue with your mates.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by back2sender: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
By ipod yoot! For ipod yoot
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlindAngel: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
shamecurls:

Your life must be as miserable as your composition. You need to put-in more effort on your spellings, punctuation and delivery.

Mr zombie, do u knw hw many phd holders and english masters died yesterday alone? We knw u understand english and punctuations very well.
Zombie
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by back2sender: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
yemi1261:
Fayose, respect elders ooo. This is just my piece of advice.
2018 is just round the corner, The clock is ticking! Tick!! Tock!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Alexk2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olumaeme:
Only a fool will take obasanjo seriously.
I will rather go listen to a dog bark.

Obasanjo is the architect of our problems today, he always talk as if he has all the answers to the problems but failed woefully as president.

Like seriously? Never let your hatred for a man becloud your judgement next time. I don't patronize him either but he can't be taken for granted as far as Nigeria political cloud is concerned and still remain a voice to be to be taken seriously.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Hakeem3(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
can u define d word 'great '
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Ikpewe: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

Bring it on.

Fayose is the role model of those senseless online ipob miscreants. #FACT
i tell youmy brother
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by holaralph(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by mkoabiola: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fayosevis speaking the truth.

Obj should be in a prison in a country where no man is above d law
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Skybee1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
A vry simple bitter truth.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by juman(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
mkoabiola:
Fayosevis speaking the truth.

Obj should be in a prison in a country where no man is above d law
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You know Yoruba race more than themselves. Omo Ale.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Organs(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
You know Nigeria is a failed State if a "Fayose" can say nonsense about someone with the resume of "Obasanjo". Its unfortunate what our value system is and what our priorities are.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Alufa333(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
hmmmmm God knw d best sha
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by ipobbigot7: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And of course a role model to the Igbo youths and greater than Ojukwu and any politician that is ever produced among Igbos. The fact that Yorubas always leads the Igbos is the reason why Fayose is leading pdp and all the Igbo politicians are following him about like meee.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Skain(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
See kettle...
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
zlantanfan:
it's indeed obvious that fayose is stupid.
On the contrary it is fayose that seeks relevance with a diarrhea mouth.

This same man prevailed on gej from begging obasanjo and at the end lead him to disaster.

As usual fayose would go running after obj to seek forgiveness.
The fact that obj shunned gej and escaped through the back door when he came shows who needs relevance,
Only a fool would rubbish a man that has a say in every government that comes and go

That does not take away the fact that OBJ indeed, runs his mouth too much.
In all honesty, do you see the feasibility of Igbo presidency in 2019 ? So why mute it at all if not for relevance.
As for talking to a man who has a say in every government, that is neither here nor there. I am Yoruba and i don't see OBJ as a leader worth its salt. In an ideal clime, he would be cooling his heels in jail. People like him can only have relevance in a corrupt system like ours.
Except we consider the message rather than the messenger, Fayose has said the truth and nothing but the truth.
Any government in present-day nigeria that claims to be fighting corruption whilst the likes of Obj and IBB are walking free is deceiving the people.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by adelaja70(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

That does not take away the fact that OBJ indeed, runs his mouth too much.
In all honesty, do you see the feasibility of Igbo presidency in 2019 ? So why mute it at all if not for relevance.
As for talking to a man who has a say in every government, that is neither here nor there. I am Yoruba and i don't see OBJ as a leader worth its salt. In an ideal clime, he would be cooling his heels in jail. People like him can only have relevance in a corrupt system like ours.
Except we consider the message rather than the messenger, Fayose has said the truth and nothing but the truth.
Any government in present-day nigeria that claims to be fighting corruption whilst the likes of Obj and IBB are walking free is deceiving the people.
BROTHER MI, ARE YOU SAYING FAYOSE IS NOT CORRUPT? NO VEX SAY I ASK YOU THAT QUESTION O.
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Koloy82(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
2 live long is GOD's...
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by danjaba(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Haba Fayose, you no get elders for your village?
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by Opakan2: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
So fayose is using yoruba sense to say Igbos can't rule Nigeria.. Issokay

Na them kuku give you face to dey shine. Their luck
Re: Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" by basadenet: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.