Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police (32212 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / See The Instagram Comment, Calling Churchill A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by bastien: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
number 1 way of becoming celeb this days, just insult one while others are bashing are here and fb or instagram, some dummies are following her daily, for daily amebo. lol
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by holyokoto(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
He is a Scammer! come and arrest me
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by SirAweezy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Best news so far!!! You don't say things you don't have evidence of... lessons to others.
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by tpapi: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Its time to start pickin pple up from nland also
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by chubbylistic: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mama Lasisi
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by tinktanker: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:
she can't just go on insulting without evidence, I hope the Tonto she so much adore bail her out.
dat mean dem for don arrest all of us including u n those dat insults gej n trump. Una too mumu for nigeria especially NPF. Mumu boi call police to come arrest me na for calling u mumu. Besiees i have evidence. Ur txt here is an evidence ur a mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by tinktanker: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
SirAweezy:
Best news so far!!! You don't say things you don't have evidence of... lessons to others.
dat mean dem for don arrest all of us including u n those dat insults gej n trump. Una too mumu for nigeria especially NPF. Mumu boi call police to come arrest me na for calling u mumu. Besiees i have evidence. Ur txt here is an evidence ur a mumu.
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by DonBenny77(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
he was actually a ghana based scammer........no b lie .......it was wen one mayeh paid him 1milliondollars he went legit

once a scammer always a scammer

i av always said it here

Uya make una come arrest me

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by tinktanker: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
aminho:
Very good
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Abudu2000(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
caesaraba:
Very good. Social media wahala.
Actually, sometimes after an altercation with someone on NL, I feel like creating an alternate moniker to get close to the person and then lure them to meet me discreetly offline so I can stick a blade in their neck.
Thankfully the Churchill guy towed the path of the law. Lucky lady.
stick a blade in their neck?? Seriously?? I'm calling the police right now....
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by SirAweezy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
tinktanker:

I won't exchange words with you... because you are a growing baby...
Go to school come and work for me. I will teach you little sense idiot. Child of a misplaced generation.
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
DJInfluence:
What kind of country is this self?. This is a case of alleged defamation so why is police arresting her? Has the case been in court? did she refused to show up in court (then i will understand the arrest for contempt of court). Was she pronounced guilty by any court? So please someone should tell me why police arrested her. Or is Nigeria law different?

She was not arrested but invited to sign an undertaking. Arrest and invitation seem the same when dealing with Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by aminho(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
tinktanker:
have you eaten today?frustrated fowl
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by femifaith(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
The owner of instagram page @NigerianWomenDiary, real name Adeola Olonilua, was arrested by Big Church Group yesterday for defamatory reports about Churchill Olakunle's company. She was arrested at 3pm at Tantalizers at Lekki Phase 1. The woman is still in police custody at Maroko Police state and according to sources close to the company, they have decided to let her go after she signed an undertaken.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/woman-who-called-tonto-dikehs-husband.html

WHY NOW ... REPENT OH
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by gbegemaster(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fine geh. But I love ishi

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by AceDomino(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
baddosky1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4933297_tmp289332059944605_jpeg73feb2c703e5f0141575c528235c0199

Some people find it very hard to write English...i am seeing a case where someone still finds it hard to write pidgin. You are lucky it was only undertaken you were told to sign. dem for just lock you up in an all male cell so that dem go puncture ur ny*sh for you. See her mouth like Lai Mohammed bum-bum.

Foolish wannabe Linda Ikeji!

This English professors and PhD holders won't let people rest sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Boss13: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
abescom:
But this is true. I know someone who he scammed. Personally. A photographer...if he is reading this, he will know what I am saying. He scammed a phone photographer. Fact.

Don't be the person's mouthpiece. You don't know what transpired between them.
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by ITAB: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
You sef no sabi English, it's undertaking
baddosky1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4933297_tmp289332059944605_jpeg73feb2c703e5f0141575c528235c0199

Some people find it very hard to write English...i am seeing a case where someone still finds it hard to write pidgin. You are lucky it was only undertaken you were told to sign. dem for just lock you up in an all male cell so that dem go puncture ur ny*sh for you. See her mouth like Lai Mohammed bum-bum.

Foolish wannabe Linda Ikeji!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by cr7lomo: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
I know someone that knows Churchill very well and rosy , even b4 tonto came along...Churchill is a scam artist and a gigolo... Churchill made his money off tonto... Churchill stayed in Ghana defrauding people... But once u hv money in Nigeria, u are above the law and u get protection from that that should enforce law
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by holycuriousity(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good lesson for all those who hide behind social media handles to make unguarded statements!!! How do you call someone you know nothing about a scammer ? ??
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Dovy: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
So if I called somebody scammer? Police will come and arrest me. It is impossible I am invisible
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Kobicove(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
cr7lomo:
I know someone that knows Churchill very well and rosy , even b4 tonto came along...Churchill is a scam artist and a gigolo... Churchill made his money off tonto... Churchill stayed in Ghana defrauding people... But once u hv money in Nigeria, u are above the law and u get protection from that that should enforce law

There's a 5% bounty for whistleblowers...go make a report with the police if you have your facts undecided
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by math2000: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
why will the police arrest her..

it is the duty of the police to investigate her claim?

the church should be investigated. churches most obey the law.

she should be release. it is police duty to investigate churches.

the police officer involve should be sack from the police , for not knowing his job..

why will anyone want to give information to the police in future. when police is harassing people given information to the police.

it is considered corruption by the police.

the protester in london knew, one of the osibanjo was a fraudster, that why they were protest in london against buhari..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rao1JVoeSE

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by holluphemydavid(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
shevchenko:
So this is the so called social media bill that gets people arrested easily .

Useless country. Its not the country per se but the. useless people that do nothing whilst being bullied
dis has notin to do with social media bill,i dnt support social media bill either,but dis is call defarmation of character which is punishable under law,so u nid to get ur fact rite b4 publishing anytin on social media,hope u understand dis
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by cr7lomo: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kobicove:

There's a 5% bounty for whistleblowers...go make a report with the police if you have your facts undecided

I dont need that sort of savaged cash... I hv my own life to leave...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
She actually has a point if you think deep about her claims. Calls him a wife beater same a sister Tonto did and I know one or two bloods who work for him but don't know the source of the funds he brings in as salary, according to them input is less, while return on investment is overwhelming.
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by refreshrate: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ewedu kind of gbeborun always done without sense.

Tell me wetin consign am ?
Whistle blowing gone wrong
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by colli247(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
The owner of instagram page @NigerianWomenDiary, real name Adeola Olonilua, was arrested by Big Church Group yesterday for defamatory reports about Churchill Olakunle's company. She was arrested at 3pm at Tantalizers at Lekki Phase 1. The woman is still in police custody at Maroko Police state and according to sources close to the company, they have decided to let her go after she signed an undertaken.

TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by colli247(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=MxtaMichealz post=54137734]The owner of instagram page @NigerianWomenDiary, real name Adeola Olonilua, was arrested by Big Church Group yesterday for defamatory reports about Churchill Olakunle's company. She was arrested at 3pm at Tantalizers at Lekki Phase 1. The woman is still in police custody at Maroko Police state and according to sources close to the company, they have decided to let her go after she signed an undertaken.

TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police by Toks2008(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anytime I see those words "Yorba demon" I can't help but lol.
Never heard about that word until recently...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London / Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.