Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,897 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

ladies, How Large Chance You Marry A Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies, How Large Chance You Marry A Gay? (505 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ladies, How Large Chance You Marry A Gay? by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
in nigeria, gay are not allowed to marry each other, they have to marry women. and gay will not expire, new born babies are bringing a new generation of gay population.

in every country where statistics is available, the gay percentage is around 5%, of the whole population. US, China, France......

it is a simple but scary fact that, in nigeria, every 100 girls, happily marrying with their guys, having no idea that, 5 among them , are marrying to gay men. try to imagine those girls' fathers, big smile on the wedding.

only to think of this is gross and disgusting enough. how can you expect a gay to fulfill his family "responsiblity"? to masturbate and inseminate by fingers?

being a woman and wife myself, i feel so fortunate that, i may say , i marry to a man , who likes having sex with me, which seems evident enough to say he is a straight man. but i can not stop wondering and pitying those 4 million nigerian women(5% X 50% X 160 million), who are marrying with gay husbands
Re: ladies, How Large Chance You Marry A Gay? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm gay, and yes I do share in the pity thing for women that would end up marrying gay men without knowing it.

Just two months into the year and I know other gay guys that would be getting married mid this year. Three of them actually. Some other got married in prior year.

As for me, I'm still in my mid twenties but I'm sure the pressure would soon start, especially with family. Heck, mum is already dropping comments here and there. Not like I care though. I have no intention of getting married anytime soon. If I do get married, then it's gonna be a sham wedding with a lesbian. However not everyone can withstand the pressure from all corners of the society. Hence, going into marriage.

I was one of the groomsmen for one of the weddings I attended some years back. The woman was all happy (as any woman would be on that day), and I fought hard to not think about the underlying deceit on which the marriage is based on.
Re: ladies, How Large Chance You Marry A Gay? by nigeriasmack: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
as you said, each nigeiran lady has 5% chances of marrying a lovely gay husband.

(1) (Reply)

Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man... / What Is It With Girls / What Do You Think About Ciara's Maternity Pose, Hit Or Miss???photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.