Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) (582 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
The leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, played host to some prominent Nigerians on Tuesday.

Former CBN governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo and renowned economist, Dr. Pat Utomi, led the delegation to Kuje prison, where Kanu is currently in detention.

While the purpose of the visit is not yet clear at the time of this report, it was gathered that the visit was made under the umbrella of Nzuko Umuna, a coalition of Igbo group.

Sources said that the group cuts across all the major groups in the South-east including those in diaspora.

Secretary General of the Lower Niger Congress, Tony Nnadi, who was part of the visit was quoted as saying that the group would work with all aggrieved Igbo groups

Nnadi said: “We have announced a process, on January 1, 2017, the LNC rolled out a registration of three million volunteers who want a referendum.”

“The matter now is how to put a date for the referendum and go to vote.”

Below is a full list of the delegation:

Chukwuma Soludo – Former CBN governor
Pat Utomi – Renowned economist
Tony Nnadi – Secretary general of LNC
Udenta Udenta – National secretary of Alliance Democracy
Emeka Ugwuoju – Chairman South-east, South-south professionals
Collins Ugwu
Law Mefor
Ferdinand Agu

http://sunnewsonline.com/soludo-utomi-others-visit-nnamdi-kanu-in-prison/

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy
front page

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
i know that some nairaland sadists especially those people that their fiance dumped due to their sadist nature will die of heart attack today.

hahahahahahaha my job is to pile up to their misery grin
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
@ topic i taught some of our brudas from the sunset said that NK is a nonentity so why do this notable igbo leaders visiting a nonentity and a tout in the prison

oops it's because the nonentity willing commands the respect of millions of loyal igbos and majority of Niger deltans more than any politician ever lived you can't just deny the fact when faced with intimidating reality.

sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing it seems our dilector is more important than we expected cheesy i taught he's a tout so i wonder which touts is been visited by two notable professors and other high calibre delegates
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Others Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (sun news) by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017

(1)

Dear Alhaji, Your Wish Is My Command: Cheta Igbokwe / The African Union (AU): Unsung Success Stories And Future Paths / Nigerians React To News On President Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.