Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets (19064 Views)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by kabawa(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
You sure say no be this bobo mama be this woman
Runs outa thread grin
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
sweatlana:

But Jesus fed the hungry and went public with it! In those days going public was by writing so that others, generation to generation will read your deeds!
Like I said don't be quick to judge.
God does not care about what we do.
Whether you gives secretly or openly, God only cares about your motive!

You don't know what motivated him to go public so don't judge what you don't know.

I have not judged, read my posts again.

I have only aired an opinion not a judgement.

As I previously stated, to each his/her own.

Enjoy the thread.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by charlesazeh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

I don't need to tell you what I've been doing neither will I go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.

It's better if everyone that has enough to help can do so and announce it than people dying secretly without you and me knowing that so many people haven't eaten anything yet today
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by jamislaw(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
neonly:
Why is he posting it on net now undecided undecided undecided undecidednow
at least to encourage some stone hearted people.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

Look at this tw.at.

Dude, you don't even know me to get all brash. I'll rip you apart quicker than than a latex pack.

You have the options of being civil or ignoring my posts.

Attacking will only fetch you serious embarrassment if I tread that path of foolishness with you.

This newbies on NL do not know who they fnck with sometimes

Imagine this miserable bastard..For ur info i registered on Nl when u were still in secondary school..this person even registered this year yet calls his grandpa a newbie..Go and die
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by jamislaw(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
God bless him.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by sweatlana: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jiang:

Oh please!! dont compare, bill gates did that to advertise his foundation at the beginning, which by the way its still functioning silently for 17 years, they help world wide even for Borno state. BUT THEY DON'T SNAP PICS OF EVERY SINGLE CHARITY. This my Naija dude is obviously trying to show off, he even snap himself giving money to d woman
If they have been functioning "silently" for the past 17years how come you know about it? Even if you are a beneficiary (which I'm sure u are not) how did it come to your notice if not by his organisation going public with their deeds?
The bill Gates foundation have official photographers the work and travel with them all over the world documenting even the most minute details.
So because his no fantastically rich, he dose not have the heart to do help those in need he comes across?

This guy did some good. Let's give him credit and stop judging
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Celsony: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
May God bless you for your kind gesture. But making it public seem as if you have receive your reward on earth. My opinion though...
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by jayied(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

And he had to take pictures of it and made news out of it?

SMH.
He is encouraging people to do same thing
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmyspark007:

Imagine this miserable bastard..For ur info i registered on Nl when u were still in secondary school..this person even registered this year yet calls his grandpa a newbie..Go and die

Lol

Fix your grammar, sentence & punctuations. Your posts are very difficult to read. Is your lack of proper use of English the reason you are quick to get aggressive? You have less upstairs to put forward so you throw fits to compensate for your shortcoming.

Some of us were on NL when it was the hub of political & historical debates. When you needed to really have something upstairs before you post in certain sections - politics section being number 1.

Sit down bro, you don't want to catch these e-hands.

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Dunni007(f): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
And how will u know sumtin like this is happening and urgent help is needed?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dunni007:
And how will u know sumtin like this is happening and urgent help is needed?

Good we don't need to know he helped.

I'm sure you helped or did good to someone today & everyday but are you taking photos or video recordings? Do we or anyone need to know what you did/do?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
jayied:
He is encouraging people to do same thing

This is your inference.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
millyj:
The Bible says when you give with your right hand the left hand should not know about it

U give even if ur left leg no see nothing. How many people have u giving just water on d street since u were born.? Abeg clear road for better pipo
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by iamphill: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
And he has to go to social media to announce it? What happens to doing things discretely?

its on social media so that people like you and I will see such kind acts and emulate it...
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by iDrawGallery(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
. Taking pics is really nothng. @ least some pple can b touched 2 do same cos of d pic. So,his good gestures covers his flaws.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by drjoesky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
yes he took pictures to encourage people like you to give.,...Commend him and move on undecided
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
And he has to go to social media to announce it? What happens to doing things discretely?
Some of us do it discretely but there is need for more people to show these pictures on social media to promote the act of helping others. Whether you show it on social media or not, what matters is you do it without asking for reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by kuljustiz(f): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
emror4u:
Was about to type sh*t about cheap popularity stunts till I saw the pics of the malnourished.... May God bless you sir, we need to start showing love to the less privileged.... I'm so inspired by you

malnourished or not my dear there are people who do more for worse victims and yet don't shout it. This is cheap popularity period! God bless him tho
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.

you are a selfish idiet. Hide under this excuse so that you wouldn't do same. So many have been touched by this mere picture. I did same yesterday and still look fwd to going to same spot to do same. Selfish thing.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

selfish uncle, I disagree with you. Let him tell the world so that selfiah people like you wld be encouraged to do same.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=WriteBoy post=54148467]If you feed the poor, you have done charity work. If you post it on social media -- you are feeding your ego.

It's a nice gesture but I don't know what happened to the maxim that says "Do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing."[/quote

you are a selfish idiet. Hide under this excuse so that you wouldn't do same. So many have been touched by this mere picture. I did same yesterday and still look fwd to going to same spot to do same. Selfish thing.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
millyj:
The Bible says when you give with your right hand the left hand should not know about it

only selfish people reason like this!
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

You did yours, did you plaster it all over the internet?

You don't even know me. Was it necessary to throw insults just to pass a dissenting opinion? Tells a lot about how your parents raised you.

drjoesky:
yes he took pictures to encourage people like you to give.,...Commend him and move on undecided

Another poorly bred person. You do not know me, I do not know you. How my comment made you salty is incomprehensible to me but you could have aired your view without being uncouth.

iDrawGallery:
. Taking pics is really nothng. @ least some pple can b touched 2 do same cos of d pic. So,his good gestures covers his flaws.

Both of you should learn from this man. He holds a different opinion, shared his thoughts and moved on.

It is obvious he is the only well-mannered person whose parents did a good jpb with out of the lot of you.

Mr. iDrawGallery I see your point but only a selfish person would need to see where others are giving for him or her to give. Giving from the heart comes naturally or by practise not from seeing what others do. It requires personal conviction and commitment to be a giver, from the heart not just a show off giver.

Anybody who needs to be challenged by others or be inspired by others to give is not a natural giver at heart. Such a person is either a competitor who sees giving as a contest or someone with poor will who needs to look to others for inspiration.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
martineverest:
because modern nigerians are not known to be generous and too self centered,they tend to see kindness/philantrpic gesture as a giant stride.

The blessing behind kindness is been lost when the kind hearted person advertises his/her gesture

Nope! Its not lost. I did similar thing yesterday, tho on a smaller scale but with this post, I'm challenged to do more. Only selfish and self-centred crooks, reason like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

You did yours, did you plaster it all over the internet?

You don't even know me. Was it necessary to throw insults just to pass a dissenting opinion? Tells a lot about how your parents raised you.

perhaps what I did was in a smaller scale compared to what I'm reading here. But I'm poised to doing more. I have passion for this; all I pray for, is God's grace. Bros, announce it, ring the bell to other peoples hearing, touxh lives. Nigerians are suffering. Let Christ be seen in these ones thro u. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by martineverest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

Nope! Its not lost. I did similar thing yesterday, tho on a smaller scale but with this post, I'm challenged to do more. Only selfish and self-centred crooks, reason like this.
how am i sure dat are not d person is question
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

selfish uncle, I disagree with you. Let him tell the world so that selfiah people like you wld be encouraged to do same.

You need not throw insult to make a point. Maybe an indication of defective upbringing.

Bytheway, I don't need to tell you what I've been doing neither will I go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
martineverest:
how am i sure dat are not d person is question

kindly rearrange your english, thnx

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Some of us do it discretely but there is need for more people to show these pictures on social media to promote the act of helping others. Whether you show it on social media or not, what matters is you do it without asking for reward.

This is perceived as show-off.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
iamphill:

its on social media so that people like you and I will see such kind acts and emulate it...

I don't need to go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.