Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets (19063 Views)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Jammiiee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Awesome...
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by DEWKID(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

And he had to take pictures of it and made news out of it?

SMH.

and when theres no pic you'll say you dont believe it, seeing is believing and beside we've gotten to a new age where taking pic has been made easy ;-) grin cheesy
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Trinity213: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
And he has to go to social media to announce it? What happens to doing things discretely?
This could serve as an encouragement to many that are willing to give but don't know how to go about it, look around you and touch the lives of those truly in need. This is another wonderful way to pay one's tithe and preach the gospel.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Jodha(f): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
He even took pictures of him giving her the money..

Igbo men ehn..

Sha.. The thing is that he saved dying children in need.. He should be applauded for allowing himself to be used by God to save the lives of that family..
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by kenny1313(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
SOME FOOLS will never see the good this man did, it's only the social media that will be there problem. Please do your own and upload it on YouTube. GOOD ONE BRO... YOU are free to snap pictures as it pleases you, e no easy.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
God bless his soul
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by 0b10010011: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some poor people re dumb and very fertile.

Even in poverty, they keep multiplying
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by BillDesmond2much(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
I hope there's no other bad motive attached to this, like d more u eat d less u progress. Or maybe for political reasons, to gain popularity, or to gain a good man status.
But if truely from ur heart u jst helped the poor, then we need people like u(in higher or lower capacity) depending on their pockets.
God bless u sir
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by iamariwa(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
adajiboyy:
una must talk...what have you done for the less privileged
I just tire bros...help me ask them
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by iamariwa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
Wee u kip quiet!!!
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by ikaboy: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.

Ya fada dre. Stingy dolt
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Dynast(m): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some of the food items. Will not be valued by the poor woman. She might not need cabbages and salad mmaterial but would prefer local delicacy like okpa and abacha
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by sweatlana: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
His motive could be to raise awareness of the desperate poverty in the land.

He has inspired me to stop and ask questions where nee be.

Don't be so quick you judge.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by omenkaLives(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh dear... I'm so touched.. embarassed

God bless him.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
DEWKID:
and when theres no pic you'll say you dont believe it, seeing is believing and beside we've gotten to a new age where taking pic has been made easy ;-) grin cheesy

iamariwa:
Wee u kip quiet!!!

ikaboy:
Ya fada dre. Stingy dolt

sweatlana:
His motive could be to raise awareness of the desperate poverty in the land.

He has inspired me to stop and ask questions where nee be.

Don't be so quick you judge.

OK.

To each his/her own.

I just do not believe in publicizing help rendered to someone else.

I believe in helping people and going about it quietly where it is a little secret between you and whomever you helped.

Any person such as this person publicizing their good deed comes off as a person who's much more interested in scoring points than actually touching someone's life.

What happened to helping in secret and scoring points with God/karma than going public and scoring facebook/IG likes from humans?

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
sad
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by MuyiRano(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
Yea, sometimes you need to take pictures not for showing off but for some people that always find it hard to believe things they don't see...
Pictures or adonblivit crew. Hope u get?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Trinity213:
This could serve as an encouragement to many that are willing to give but don't know how to go about it, look around you and touch the lives of those truly in need. This is another wonderful way to pay one's tithe and preach the gospel.

I don't need to tell you what I've been doing neither will I go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
adajiboyy:
una must talk...what have you done for the less privileged

I don't need to tell you what I've been doing neither will I go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
MuyiRano:

Yea, sometimes you need to take pictures not for showing off but for some people that always find it hard to believe things they don't see...

I see your point but people who don't believe what?

That there was/is a woman in need?

Or

That he helped?

What and why does it matter to convince anyone or prove he helped someone?

Oh well, it is what is.

I'm out.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by shaokhan01(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
must you take pictures you're advertising to us that you have money or what bro if you wanna help.. help without letting the third party know about it
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
So why you telling the world.
ABI YOU WAN US TO PRAISE YOU
NEXT TIME, KISS AND DONT TELL THATS HOW REAL plantrophist behave
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

OK.

To each his/her own.

I believe in helping people and going about it quietly where it is a little secret between you and whomever you helped.

Any person such as this person publicizing their good deed comes off as a person who's much more interested in scoring points than actually touching someone's life.

What happened to helping in secret and scoring points with God/karma than going public and scoring facebook/IG likes from humans?
Abeg shut up jor not everyone do good cos of god/karma they do good because they are opportuned and feel good when they help others.. The most important tin be say he has blessed the family matter hw small.. Posting the pic will make the giver happier in a way
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by sweatlana: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

OK.

To each his/her own.

But Jesus fed the hungry and went public with it! In those days going public was by writing so that others, generation to generation will read your deeds!
Like I said don't be quick to judge.
God does not care about what we do.
Whether you gives secretly or openly, God only cares about your motive!

You don't know what motivated him to go public so don't judge what you don't know.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
MuyiRano:

Why would you give a sh*t about the "adonblivit" crew, shebe you are doing it to help the needy. why is it necessary to convince the world

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
For me eye service is better than no service. A lot of people criticizing this guy has never helped anyone in their entire life even they had d opportunity to be a blessing to someone in need. WHO are we to judge him let God decide whether to bless him or not. Nigerians Na wa for una o

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by charlesazeh(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
And he has to go to social media to announce it? What happens to doing things discretely?
l

He shared it on social media so that you can follow the path too and help the needy people you come across... I don't post on social media but I take pictures to show my friends so they can join in the race

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by juman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
martyns303:
Welldone
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by sweatlana: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jiang:
So why you telling the world.

ABI YOU WAN US TO PRAISE YOU

NEXT TIME, KISS AND DONT TELL THATS HOW REAL plantrophist behave
Would you said bill Gates is not a philanthropist?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by MuyiRano(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jiang:

Why would you give a sh*t about the "adonblivit" crew, shebe you are doing it to help the needy. why is it necessary to convince the world
My brother, I'm glad u're not new to Nairaland... u might be different bt u still dnt need to generalized. U know som pple are just naturally dumb and no mata what and how u try to hammer brain into their head it will still refuse to enter.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
charlesazeh:
l

He shared it on social media so that you can follow the path too and help the needy people you come across... I don't post on social media but I take pictures to show my friends so they can join in the race

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
sweatlana:

Would you said bill Gates is not a philanthropist?

Oh please!! dont compare, bill gates did that to advertise his foundation at the beginning, which by the way its still functioning silently for 17 years, they help world wide even for Borno state. BUT THEY DON'T SNAP PICS OF EVERY SINGLE CHARITY. This my Naija dude is obviously trying to show off, he even snap himself giving money to d woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.