Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets (19070 Views)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

perhaps what I did was in a smaller scale compared to what I'm reading here. But I'm poised to doing more. I have passion for this; all I pray for, is God's grace. Bros, announce it, ring the bell to other peoples hearing, touxh lives. Nigerians are suffering. Let Christ be seen in these ones thro u. Stay blessed.

You could have taken this approach earlier.

To each is own;

I believe in helping people under secrecy and let my conscience revel in the joy I derive knowing a person is doing good because of my action than derivong joy from having others know a person is doing good because of me.

You believe it is necessary to create awareness from your help to others which is fine too.

Cheers.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

You need not throw insult to make a point. Maybe an indication of defective upbringing.

Bytheway, I don't need to tell you what I've been doing neither will I go to social media to announcing it. This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.

I didnt insult you. I dnt see it as a show off. The woman in question, has no means (gadget), of announcing this to the world.

Tomao, u may see similar case and then remember this event and do likewise. It's not a show-off but seen as call to service (the neglected) one.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

This is perceived as show-off.

It would have been better if it was the beneficiaries that announced the gestures.
Yes, it is a show off. And what is wrong with showing off ?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by nextprince: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
But those people in the pic don't look like Northerners na. I thought it is only in the North poverty exists. Copied for future reference to all these liepods that usually masturbate on threads about similar cases in the North. Meanwhile, I'm sure there are more similar or worse cases nearby.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

I didnt insult you. I dnt see it as a show off. The woman in question, has no means (gadget), of announcing this to the world.

Tomao, u may see similar case and then remember this event and do likewise. It's not a show-off but seen as call to service (the neglected) one.

Ok sir/ma.

I don't rely on actions of others to take my own actions.

He has done his, bless him.

I will do mine but not because he did is.

Where I am from & how I was brought up. It is the person who was helped who should announce the help they receieved not the person helping anouncing the help they gave.

To me, either the needy has a gadget to announce matters not.

Cheers and enjoy.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by wobia007: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why advertise it on social media? What's happening to our generation? People no longer help the needy without advertising it on social media.....all they think of is how to become famous on social media ...Smh
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP GIVING BIRTH IN POVERTY.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, it is a show off. And what is wrong with showing off ?

Everything. It calls to question the man's intention. Also puts his integrity into doubt.

Then what's the difference between him and politicians?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by vatiqan(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:

You could have taken this approach earlier.

To each is own;

I believe in helping people under secrecy and let my conscience revel in the joy I derive knowing a person is doing good because of my action than derivong joy from having others know a person is doing good because of me.

You believe it is necessary to create awareness from your help to others which is fine too.

Cheers.

Believe in what works for you. As you can read from different posts, humans like hiding on Biblical portions that favours them to avoid certain responsibilities or duty; eg, the quotes on fp. Pray, you would never find most of the quote the portions that condemns fornication, adultery, etc. Remain blessed, bro.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by mediclife1987(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
And he has to go to social media to announce it? What happens to doing things discretely?

The social media he went has re oriented ppl on the need to help others instead of buying #1million Gucci sweater and pasting it on same social media.

#powerofthemedia.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by abelokanlawon: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Broda u r appreciated sir god bless u yanfuyanfu wa gbayii
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by martineverest(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
vatiqan:

kindly rearrange your english, thnx
ode,cant u see its typo?
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by mruwaifo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
The more people know of your giving the less blessings
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Guyman02: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
IranjeIdita:
And he had to take pictures of it and made news out of it?
SMH.
Hediot. How many people have you ever helped in your life in secret. Lobbish
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

Everything. It calls to question the man's intention. Also puts his integrity into doubt.

Then what's the difference between him and politicians?
Listen, you have a wrong idea what this world is about. Dont let your context and concept of religion rule and ruin your perspectives of life on a social and civil setting. Most of you look at the world from religious and moral perspective. It is not so, just do what is good for you and dont judge others when they do what they feel is okay. It is a free world, dont be a judge over others.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Rick9(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2017
So many hypocritical comments here, pls shurup jor, nonsense na una know pass. Mtchewww some of u here would do far worse.

@ topic nice gesture
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by akigbemaru: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Malnourished kids!
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by drimlifestudios: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
Thank you for the thoughtful question!
If he does not, how would other people know and follow his step to make Nigeria a better place?
To be candid, seeing it makes me wanna do about the same thing when I go to Nigeria. I was in Nigeria last two years and all I did was party and spend money on booz and unnecessary things. It's important for we all to see and feel the pains of the less privileged people suffering out there. May God bless this man and the likes of him in Jesus name.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nenesam(f): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2017
neonly:
Why is he posting it on net now undecided undecided undecided undecidednow
for all those Fellaz asking y he posted it on net.....WHR shld he have posted it?in heaven?Shebi our yeyebrities spent tons of dollars in acquiring cars,designer clothing's n bags,trips to exquisite vacation destination, snap n upload pics on their social networks,invariably,we sit n applaud them,yet this fellow did a humanitarian job,which even Jesus would v loved,pls let's break free from this negativity.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by wasi9ice: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2017
God bless and reward you in Jesus Christ name
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by 2shur: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2017
y take pix esp of the provisions and money.
africa mentality always backward.
by doing so u have commited a sin.
bastard.

y d fuc wid u pose for a pic
for the money u gave and shitt

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by back2sender: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2017
IranjeIdita:

SMH.
For people like you, so that you too can assist the needy and not be in Nairaland all day trolling
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by DEWKID(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2017
IranjeIdita:

OK.

To each his/her own.

I just do not believe in publicizing help rendered to someone else.

I believe in helping people and going about it quietly where it is a little secret between you and whomever you helped.

Any person such as this person publicizing their good deed comes off as a person who's much more interested in scoring points than actually touching someone's life.

What happened to helping in secret and scoring points with God/karma than going public and scoring facebook/IG likes from humans?

you have a point and in the other day i have a point

Good morning
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by toprealman: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2017
slurryeye:
This is what I see as helping the needy. Not the usual showmanship display by our celebrities

Big up to you big guy
What's the difference here? Probably a wannabe yeyebrity. If you must help the less privileged, do so without any form of fanfare....social media=publicity stunt.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Ijaya123: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Listen, you have a wrong idea what this world is about. Dont let your context and concept of religion rule and ruin your perspectives of life on a social and civil setting. Most of you look at the world from religious and moral perspective. It is not so, just do what is good for you and dont judge others when they do what they feel is okay. It is a free world, dont be a judge over others.

In what way have I judged here? Merely stating my opinion. And you can either take it or leave it.
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Abee79(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2017
He had to snap with her and the naked children and post on social media undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Naija and their yeye thinking... Publicity is very much good in cases like this, that's what brought OLAJUMOKE to limelight.. you can ask Ty Bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.