Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian (33115 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by tyokunbo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is no longer news that popular up-and-coming Imo State comedian, MC Worthy Comedian, is dead. Nairaland carried the story a few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/3626701/comedian-mc-worthy-dead-photos

MC Worthy Comedian died after slumping in his sleep at around one o'clock in the night, days after buying a brand-new car. He was buried a few days ago, and lots of people were around to witness the occasion. May his soul rest in peace. Here are the burial photos.

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by tyokunbo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by LAFO: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Slumped in his sleep?
(Whatever that means)
Days after buying a new car?

Africa technology have called the guy's number.

It's sad for a child to die while his parents are still living.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP Bro.

12 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by mekuso89(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rip. lalasticla eee eee ryyyyyyy
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Paradise163(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by ychris: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
It's very sad to hear about the death of this young talented lad.

bro continue to rest in peace.

meanwhile, I commiserate with the bereaved family and pray God give them the fortitude to bear the unbearable loss.

so sad.
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by DollarAngel(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
R I P Dude, I hope you are in Heaven resting

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by DonSpankie: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
RIP TO MC WORTHY
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Baroba(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Died in his youth..RIP bro
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by horlamelekan(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
rip embarassed
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
So he is only comedian for Imo state?

How can someone slump in his sleep?

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by adorablepepple(f): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Idydarling(f): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enviness killed the guy
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Shamstiel: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by huzhomah(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
My colleague.. My friend my brother.. Sleep well.. We go drive that avalon ship for heaven
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by 0b10010011: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017

Am sure they pinged the guy from his sleep

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by annnikky(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
What is happening in imo state oo Young artists are dying like chicken, God pls come n rescue imo state cry

Rip, good night sad
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by baddosky1: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Imo State is the most unsafest state to come from or live in the South East. If you begin to make it in life, they will just use jazz to cut you. See Dede One Day...when he was about completing his house...they murd am...Now this Comedian don buy car...they murd am! Wicked People.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Aldebaran(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - "We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return"
May Allah forgive his sins...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by BCISLTD: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
angry RIP
kenonze:
So he is only comedian for Imo state?

How can someone slump in his sleep?

Biko Help me ask him ooo

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by jeromzy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
R I P Dude, I hope you are in Heaven resting
he's here on nairaland and I'm sure he can read ur post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by moniechukwu(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
baddosky1:
Imo State is the most unsafest state to come from or live in the South East. If you begin to make it in life, they will just use jazz to cut you. See Dede One Day...when he was about completing his house...they murd am...Now this Comedian don buy car...they murd am! Wicked People.

Anu npam!!!
Did u see to b buried in his father's compound in ABIA state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Ijaya123: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hope autopsy was conducted on his body before burying him. At least that will throw light on the remote and immediate cause of his death.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by slap1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Was he sleeping while standing? They said he slumped in his sleep.

RIP.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Obinna53: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Slump in sleep,me no understand o

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by DEWKID(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Paradise163:
Did you just say after "buying a new car? "
Our village people have come again. No one should tell me it might be medical related anything, I know my people. This is the reason why most successful people refuse traveling home. You never can tell who's happy for you
May we all live to enjoy the fruits of our labour o

LIVE AS IF YOU ARE TO DIE TOMORROW, LEARN AS IF YOU ARE TO LIVE FOREVER. LIVE AN EXAMPLARY LIFE

i think i like dat quote

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by baddosky1: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
moniechukwu:

Anu npam!!!
Did u see to b buried in his father's compound in ABIA state?

Yes i saw it! And did you see the part where i said "The unsafest place to come from and TO LIVE IN"?? The comedian hails from Abia but lived in Imo so i am still correct. Now who's the Anu nmam if not you?

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Nbote(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Slump in his sleep ke.. Was he sleep walking? Anyways it's always easy to blame d village wen young ppl die prematurely but u do know they could have been involved demselves in fetishes and other dirty things as well...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Enemyofpeace: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
mekuso89:
Rip. lalasticla eee eee ryyyyyyy
is that his name?
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nbote:
Slump in his sleep ke.. Was he sleep walking? Anyways it's always easy to blame d village wen young ppl die prematurely but u do know they could have been involved demselves in fetishes and other dirty things as well...
good talk
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
baddosky1:

I'm just wondering how you managed to have access to Internet.....It doesn't suit your type dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.