Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? (1092 Views)

“anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
My Girlfriend puts on ring I never gave her. what do they mean? what would make hwer put on rings that aren't from me?
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin Buy your own and give her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Tomjazzy2: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Depends the type of ring in question dude, and of course, more importantly, the finger the ring is on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
grin Buy your own and give her.
do i have to?
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Vhicthorade(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe she is engaged to someone else and you are just the side guy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fashion Fashion Fashion angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Depends the type of ring in question dude, and of course, more importantly, the finger the ring is on
multiple rings..lyk 3. including the middle finger.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aderola15:
Fashion Fashion Fashion angry

you mean its for fashion. is that the new thing?
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vhicthorade:
Maybe she is engaged to someone else and you are just the side guy
no she isn't.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Tomjazzy2: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:

Oh, I see. Guess she is one those ring freaks or some thing. It could mean nothing, really.

Oh btw, was she like that before you met her?
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayam not understanding.

she is getting married sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Oh, I see. Guess she is one those ring freaks or some thing. It could mean nothing, really.

Oh btw, was she like that before you met her?

no she wasn't.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:

Yeah it's for fashion and it's not a new thing. smiley

I use one myself wink
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Michellla(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:
no she isn't.
If she isn't then why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:
If she isn't then why are you bothered?
i thought they might have other meanings
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeah it's for fashion and it's not a new thing. smiley

I use one myself wink
i see.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Tomjazzy2: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:

no she wasn't.

Have a little chat with her about it then if you find such uncomfortable. That is if you haven't done so already
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by TheBraggg(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lord of the Rings

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Have a little chat with her about it then if you find such uncomfortable. That is if you haven't done so already

yeah i did ask her, she didnt tell me anything. she just tried to remove them but i asked her not to.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Zdoh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
@Op ,i know whats on your mind but i will not say....let jazy ladies us.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Michellla(f): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:

i thought they might have other meanings
if its rings like this then its just fashion.
You have nothing to worry about

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by kesikeller(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Buy your own ring and wear too let the game start

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Zdoh:
@Op ,i know whats on your mind but i will not say....let jazy ladies us.
justgo ahead and say.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by zabson(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michellla:
if its rings like this then its just fashion.
You have nothing to worry about
i see
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by 0ubenji(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:

na today?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:
She is possessed!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin

She's leaving signs bro..

Mohammed doesn't want to go to the mountain..

The mountain is approaching Mohammed with signs that it wants Mohammed to come for fuq sake..
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Refiner, snap your fingers and upload it here. I want to check something.
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
bro u are d side guy heregrin
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by mazizitonene(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
lol....she's showing you a sample of what she expects....
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
She wants you to pop out the question
Will you marry me?
Re: My Girlfriend Puts On Ring I Never Gave Her. What Do They Mean? by Omotayor123(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
zabson:
My Girlfriend puts on ring I never gave her. what do they mean? what would make hwer put on rings that aren't from me?
she needs a Ring from you ASAP .
my dear, Go and propose cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) / What Should You Look For In A RELATIONSHIP? / See What bride Rock On Her Wedding Anniversary. - Pastors Closed Eyes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.