Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day (6478 Views)

Trump Just Made His First Move In A Clampdown On US Visas For Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? / Another Former Student Of Benue State University Dies Few Weeks After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Namady(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mustiboy:
how much are you currently earning as a physics teacher? Peanuts, I guess.

Lol not enuf to buy me Ferrari or G wagon.. but I am happily doing it before I get something else.
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Namady(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
banjeezay:
Op this made ur day abi?? oya open the door

Seriously.. I get exited by little things. Thats my nature
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Namady(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
agadez007:
i tried to but it seems the more i tried to like it the harder it got

Eyyah thats sad. Anyways hope u're not dealing with it where you are now.
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Akious2k2(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
mojeed4:

Why make a simple task so difficult for the poor boy. You could have simple gotten you e from the normal formula k = F/e instead of tryna make it complex again
So I thought o... Him 4 just start from Hooke's law jejely, instead of working back&forth
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by agadez007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Namady:

Eyyah thats sad. Anyways hope u're not dealing with it where you are now.
No
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Mustiboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Namady:

Lol not enuf to buy me Ferrari or G wagon.. but I am happily doing it before I get something else.
goodluck
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by harriet412(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
lmao.. physics gave me tough time bk then in school... I had to like it by force.
physics remains my best subj.
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by encryptjay(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2017
agadez007:
God knows if any younger relative ask me this question,i go use style run,i hated physics even as a science student

na copy copy make me pass am for sec school
Wehdone sir grin
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by encryptjay(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Mustiboy:
how much are you currently earning as a physics teacher? Peanuts, I guess.
He's earning something at least. Or should he stay at home doing nothing? I'm sure he's working towards other ventures.
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by Mustiboy(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2017
encryptjay:

He's earning something at least. Or should he stay at home doing nothing? I'm sure he's working towards other ventures.
ok. That's cool
Re: This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day by encryptjay(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Mustiboy:
ok. That's cool
Yeah bro.

Church Where Special Work Are Done For Yahoo Boys In Delsu / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. / Twenty Fact Of Life That Everybody Must Know!!!!