Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (31555 Views)

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by grandstar(m): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2019
virus05:
Yes aff marketing is hot. I'm planning on dropping out to focus on aff cpa/Seo/marketing. Sometimes I make some people's monthly salaries in a day. One thing with Nigerians is that we are scared to invest.. I wasted lot of cash and time(100k+) doing testing(Bing ads/google AdWords to collect leads/seo). But now I've made lot of cash from aff marketing and planning to relocate to US to continue.

If you're really doing well, why don't you find a country where you can legally live tax free from your affiliate income.

Since most of your income is global, some countries allow you reside as a tax exile if you income is not local. Spain has such a policy. Sean Connery lived in Spain at a time because it grants such. Sean Connery could be paid $10m for an American movie and because the money wasn't made in Spain, he pays no taxes.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by macphilip: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
check out one of the best affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by TimiRume(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
henryobinna:
This affiliate marketing thing has been one nut I've been finding hard to crack.
Did you later succeed?
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by henryobinna(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
TimiRume:
Did you later succeed?
grin grin

I entirely gave up on it..
I just monetize my site with display ads..
Though I plan adding affiliate links again but not really taking that seriously
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by TimiRume(f): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
henryobinna:
grin grin

I entirely gave up on it..
I just monetize my site with display ads..
Though I plan adding affiliate links again but not really taking that seriously
Wow i understand, it just looks so complex, don't even know where to start from. Is your site manly24? how did you create your site?
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by henryobinna(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
TimiRume:
Wow i understand, it just looks so complex, don't even know where to start from. Is your site manly24? how did you create your site?
I have a couple of sites,

when I create a site myself I usually start with Blogger with custom domain.

The site you mentioned, I paid someone to create it for me on wordpress because am not well grounded in wordpress Designing

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by TimiRume(f): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
henryobinna:
I have a couple of sites,

when I create a site myself I usually start with Blogger with custom domain.

The site you mentioned, I paid someone to create it for me on wordpress because am not well grounded in wordpress Designing
You've done a lot for yourself, that's very good.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Thane(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
virus05:
Lies my broda. Send me an email and I will send you one of my friend's Skype(USA) that makes $2000/day through affiliate marketing. He will show you via remote desktop . This one no be screenshot. So u go see and touch everything by ur self. To dey sure say no be lie. He's the one that made me to start aff marketing and gave me some tips. So stop discouraging others okay?. I think it should be part of the courses we can study in university

pls as your frnd gave u some tips on affiliate marketing, kindly give me some too. I beg of you. my email is thanedominic@gmail.com
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by WordpressPhysco: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Thank you. A well written analysis is it.

Like I said on another blog,

The thing with Affiliate Marketing is, it's super scalable and profitable when done greatly.

One of the ways it has helped me and of course, many other internet marketers is building a great relationship with your audiences. Because, let's face it, people buy from those they love and that can easily be achieved via building a successful relationship with them.

And for affiliate programs, I like the high tickets which I have listed over 100 in my blog though, but all together it's how well one goes about it.

And talking about email marketing, "money in the list is no joke phrase". It's so effective and yet again, it super efficient with a good relationship with your list.

You can see further here - https://www.google.com/search?
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by YungLasaint(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is this still available?
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by gitgreen: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'd like to mention that even in 2021, Affiliate Marketing remains the number 1 passive income source on the internet. Please watch out for Programs that offer recurring commissions and at least a 60-day cookie.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Broel(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Here is how I am making money on clickbank everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYs9xg0RiU
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Broel(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
here is how you can start making over 200k monthly with affiliate marketing In Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xS2xEwj4fk
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Valueson: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2021
You can start affiliate marketing and make it work like a nerd. Here is a guide I saw a digital marketer made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249uBioI8mY
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by DTOBS(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello Guys

@Ops, I read this thread from beginning to the end and I must say it is very rich of vital informations.

Please, I just develop interest in Affiliate Marketing though I know how it works but cos of some perceptions of it, I have been unserious in starting it.

Please can I start without a blog or a website?

How do I create an email listing?

Thanks as I await you all response.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Broel(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2021
I just released a new video on the top secret most affiliate marketers are hiding from you because they want you to keep buying their courses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwE5Nt4Aks
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by dayssolalee(m): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Affiliate Marketing & E-Commerce Guide for Beginners

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/product/-course-for-beginners/
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by digital2day: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Have you heard of referrals community? It is a highly profitable, sales-driven affiliate network in Nigeria. There is no way you will not love this system if you give it a shot. It is relatively super-easy to make a sale because you are selling what Nigerians want!

Visit https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.

Read More Here ...

https://referrals.com.ng/blog/-in-nigeria/
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by viklegend(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Do you need help with withdrawals from fiverr, Upwork or other freelance sites

Do u have PayPal funds that needs to be converted to cash

AMVIK Exchange has one of the best rates for freelancers to enable them consolidate their efforts ... Kindly dm @08145245509 to find out more
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by ManuelB: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
3 Reasons You Shouldn't Start Affiliate Marketing

Are you overwhelmed by the consistent alert by affiliates from their affiliate business and already considering starting?

I recommend you save you money until you read this

Affiliate Marketing can be the best route for anyone starting without any experience online.

As amazing as that sounds for you looking to get started

Here are 3 reasons you should save your money and not start affiliate marketing today

¶ To Cash Out Fast : Affiliate Marketing is not ponzi or a get rich scheme

The secret to making money as an affiliate is in your ability to communicate value and sell the experience that comes with the results

✓ Earn on Your Terms
✓ Save Time
✓ Avoid Work Burnout
etc

¶ To Not Put in Effort : like any real and legitimate business, affiliate marketing require work and is not for lazy people.

You must be committed to putting quality effort to enjoy the business model.

¶ To Not Learn : Learning is an essential part of every successful affiliates journey.

Your ability to learn would enable you understand the essentials needed to Succeed

And when implemented right ... The results would come

Your approach when it comes to starting an Affiliate Business is Important inorder to Succeed.

I hope this was helpful
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2022
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

I ALSO BUY YOUR PAYPAL AFTER SELLING YOUR DOMAINS............

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.