Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) (9486 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by PapiNigga: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dats a nigga!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by REIIGN(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Human reptile embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Skin cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
She looks like a crocodile.
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
Dats a nigga!!
A nigga with that assz? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
wait u haven't seen a nigga with curves? I wish I could send u my before pic...
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Punctual(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
If my mama see dis one gan self,she go run
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
cool

Beautiful
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
thats a guy..kinder looks like Elton John on those glasses.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ELShehzad: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
Brah, hope U were nt raped then?? 'coz I imagine a guy with curves

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ELShehzad: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
Brah, hope U were nt raped then?? 'coz I imagine a guy with curves grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
The skin just looks off, If my bro dates this typa lady, I'll drag him to mountain of fire prayer city for fourth days intense deliverance cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by mazizitonene(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
When I never mad...
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
ELShehzad:
ToriBlue:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fwmaPXZh_VI/Tqmrzyn01DI/AAAAAAAAAkM/pupLQnY4Dog/s1600/ASSOFDAY4.jpg[/img]

some dudes have juicy booties grin not all are soogy and flat
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ELShehzad: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fwmaPXZh_VI/Tqmrzyn01DI/AAAAAAAAAkM/pupLQnY4Dog/s1600/ASSOFDAY4.jpg[/img]

Holy Grail!shocked, thats his sis's booty nt his... I prefer tha soogy and flat type

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
ELShehzad:
Holy Grail!shocked, thats his sis's booty nt his... I prefer tha soogy and flat type
I can't let allll that booty go to waste. I'll take em then cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
grin then u need corrective lenses tongue

But that's a neat dp art
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Vision4God: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Holy ghost fire
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
ELShehzad:
lol one gay idiot kept touching my laps... And saying if I were a girl I would have been raped. Lol we guys tho...
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
grin grin
MissPuffPuff:

MissPuffPuff:
grin grin
Seriously WTF

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Seriously WTF
its this 1 u prefer abi? cheesy its not much butt if u like it

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:

its this 1 u prefer abi? cheesy its not much butt if u like it

I'd choose this over that anyday

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I'd choose this over that anyday
"U".... I wouldn't. wink enjoy ya pancakes ma

But I wanna be able to.....own it grin

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wasted. Pineal gland is utterly dead.
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
grin
that's a neat dp art
Thanksss
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
MissPuffPuff:

I am sure he did surgery on dat his ass to make it big
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

I am sure he did surgery on dat his ass to make it big
nah,just looks so because his shorts are so tight.
booty on dude don't look bad ,they just need to stay out of skin tight clothes

[img]http://underneathestarz.files./2013/11/bencohen.jpg?w=870[/img]
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
nah. It just looks because his shorts are so tight.
Dudes with booty don't look bad ,they just need to stay out of skin tight clothes

[img]http://underneathestarz.files./2013/11/bencohen.jpg?w=870[/img]
ok this one looks moderate compared to the other one
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
"U".... I wouldn't. wink enjoy ya pancakes ma

Buy I wanna be able to.....own it grin

Lol

You grab ass? grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
Dats a nigga!!
So you can't recognize a female structure when you see one? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.