Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave (16134 Views)

Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Olubukola16(f): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
maclatunji:

Would you prefer an unceremonious burial for a president?

Anything that rocks your boat cool. All in all, I'm still wishing him a quick recovery, are you satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:
the most important question, is he dead? if no what is he still doing alive?
May the forces of nature wish you and bring upon you exactly what you wish ur President.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by toriparie110(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Well I wish president buhari quick recovery,may God b wit him nd I pray APC will not be divided....
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Tamakay(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
The people he trusts wished him to be there for long so that they can perform all the abracadabras before his eventual return. But I have this feeling that something bad has happened couple with former President GEJ sudden boldness in criticizing PMB's led administration.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by samuelson06(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:
the most important question, is he dead? if no what is he still doing alive?

You wish another man dead? Watch your back very well sire. God is not a man.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Rockyrascal(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Donshegxy10:
though I respect baba so much, I just think the best thing for his health and Nigerians is to resign.
shikenna.
prof osinbajo is working.
Nigeria ti gbera.
the cabal in aso rock won't allow him; the best possibe decison for the president right now is to resign.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Olubukola16:

Anything that rocks your boat cool. All in all, I'm still wishing him a quick recovery, are you satisfied.

I was referring to the late Yar'adua that you mentioned in your post.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Buhari will come back to finish up the mess he has brought us. That man has no intentions of backing down.
God bless you. Get well soon my president
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by holatin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
trinity11:

You may be right, I mean from your own perception, but you fail to recognise something. your referred "pipeline" haven't you notice that whatsoever is flowing through the pipeline does not get to its destination in the presence of buhari?

it was when buhari came into power, most Nigerians know what is called 'recession' that also include is first leadership under the military regime where Nigerians faced real hunger. PPD's 16 years of steady looting and syphoning of Commonwealth, dollar was below #200/$, and people were still coping. Until 2015 general election "we" voted this man into power again and here comes same old issues of hunger and high cost in the standard of living.
In less than 2 months of his absence even though we are not where we want to be, Nigerians are happy that there is some rays of hope.

So in his presence whatever is in the pipeline will not manifest.
are you now telling me DAT assuming Jonathan won, there wount be recession and dollar would still be 160
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Stone03: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Reacting to No7 question. Has there been any war on corruption since this government? Has this government not taken corruption to a higher level & redefined insecurity? Using intimidation to push political stalwarts to APC, Rape to justice on the rise & bullying growing unchallenged on daily basis?
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by Stone03: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
A president should be able to die for his country & that makes him a good president lol.
Re: Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave by trinity11(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
holatin:
are you now telling me DAT assuming Jonathan won, there wount be recession and dollar would still be 160

There is a saying that maturity is your ability not to lie and at the same time not saying the truth.

If Jonathan had won, dollar might not be #160 like u quoted, it can as well be 250 or 300 as the case may be, but I am very sure that it won't be as worst as it is today.
As for recession the answer is No, we won't be in recession today. And I am ready to sight one simple reason for that.
Buhari's approach to certain issues of govt was wrong, do you remember during his campaign days the guy(buhari) practically underestimated the importance of Niger Delta as the oil producing states in this country, that was exactly when he specifically mentioned that Jonathan's govt is corrupt by negotiating with militants and giving them amnesty and that his govt will not negotiate with terrorist. He tried his best to fight the militants, he stopped the amnesty programme, he introduced crocodile dance, crocodile smile, crocodile jet li etc at the expense of what? at the expense of the country's most vital means of revenue. so the militants in return got furious and they began to destroy oil facilities which does not justify the cause they are fighting for. but their own definition was that, it is the only language that buhari will understand.
It came to a time the country no longer gets their expected revenue from oil sales, instead of buhari to ask himself where I missed it so as to retraced his steps immediately he was busy singing music of diversification.
Now here come the questions.
What has the country successfully diversified into? rather they started wasting billions sourcing for crude oil in the north.
why did he later reopened the payment of the militants whom he regards as terrorist during his campaign days?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Swears In Federal Commissioners / Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.