Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters (44784 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by effty(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2017
bakila:

.....with which, he can also function normally.
Is he functioning normally as it is?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Hades2016(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.
You just said it all brother ....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Goke7: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
The president's handlers did a terribly messy job with this situation. We all knew with time, info about his true state would start filtering out because the lid on the state of such a public figure cant be kept forever! It would have been good to have them come out to tell us themselves what actually ails the president instead of us getting same in form of "leaks" in the press.

Pray tell, how exactly has their handling of the situation helped the image of the gentleman? Goddamn he's human and it shouldnt be a thing of shame for one to admit they are unwell. I just dont know what is wrong with these men. sad

Its quite evident with all the manner of prayers going on in different places for the President.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by kings09(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2017
So Sahara reporters are now wailers? undecided
sarrki:
And then?

When then?

Wailers are combatant enemy of the state

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by 01mcfadden(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then?

When then?

Wailers are combatant enemy of the state
You are always predictable.
Indeed and in truth, zombies are programmed.

Even if they tell you that today is Feb 1st, you will still attack wailers. I wonder why you didn't conclude it with "I am a parrot" which you truly are.
Nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
It's not life threatening then?

Everybody falls sick once in a while, so why d unnecessary death rumour??

Mehn dat means a Hiv positive person can't be president in this country coz he will die of stigmatisation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by kings09(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
The likes of sarrki no go like dis one
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
These people just dey feed us with shiit day in day out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Buhari is not sick, he left with his oga.

Jesus Christ is here grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by SuperBlack: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
How will Buhari eat? Did he leave any food at home before disappearing? He don't eat anything yet, becus we're hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ksbusari(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2017
in the best interest of this great country. This Man should remain the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Hausas love it lyk this. he should just remain. Even if he dies (God forbid) it should be kept secret
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by holyeye1989(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Certainly certain say before he died, he's already dead.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
I know someone who have had the cron's disease for years and still weighted 92kg. The president catched the stresses of playing Nigerian politics... Witchcraft and stuffs like that... He will be fine
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Coldfeets: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
It's amazing.

The way idiotz believe Sahara Reporters when they publish news that they want to hear.

And demonize the same Sahara Reporters when they publish news that they don't want to hear.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians with perpetually short memories. Una don forget so soon Barack "he is doing a good job" Obama?

Lazy Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by supereagle(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
The man govts has always been short lived : as a military HOS, he lived for 18 months, IBB, sacked him, now sickness is about to sack him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by chuose2: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
THE DULLARD BETTER REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS B4 ITS TOO LATE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by kings09(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
No difft from the likes of jammeh...

Cc sarrki, omenkalives, madridguy
CyberWolf:
If he fails to resign, we will continue to see him as a desperate, greedy old man who clinged to power even at the point of death.. He is no different to Robert Mugabe and other sit-tight African leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by mumsie: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2017
It is well with our President.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Baba will be okay am sure of that.

kings09:
No difft from the likes of jammeh...

Cc sarrki, omenkalives, madridguy
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by sammade: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
it is only in nigeria a sick person would remain president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Chiboy484(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Just resign and take care of your health issues I repeat Baba resign now!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by eodavids(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:
Poor Buhari. All this medical phonetics on top one person's head. I pray God gives the doctors the wisdom to find a solution. I do not wish you bad because anybody can be in that position. Please anyone that knows Baba should advise him to resign, rest and leave Nigeria with her wahala. He would be highly respected and remembered for good if he resigns. Forget all agendas and plans. Osinbajo is capable. Nigeria is in good hands. The way God dislodged the cabals of the Yaradua era so shall God dislodge every enemy of the people of Nigeria. Don't let anyone use you to hold on to whatever power or wealth been accumulated at the expense of Nigerians. You are the one who knows where it hurts most. Aisha Buhari was using style to tell Nigerians that there was trouble and that her husband had been shackled by the cabal. Poor woman.
NB: I am not pro Buhari at all but we are all human at the end of the day. Good morning

You just spoke maturedly

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Dymaco(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
The president's handlers did a terribly messy job with this situation. We all knew with time, info about his true state would start filtering out because the lid on the state of such a public figure cant be kept forever! It would have been good to have them come out to tell us themselves what actually ails the president instead of us getting same in form of "leaks" in the press.

Pray tell, how exactly has their handling of the situation helped the image of the gentleman? Goddamn he's human and it shouldnt be a thing of shame for one to admit they are unwell. I just dont know what is wrong with these men. sad

ur sense Don dey come back

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nukualofa: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Eyaa... cry cry

It is well with you Mr President. The Lord is your strength and he will see you through. embarassed
God has turned his face away from this wicked ruler and his fate will be like Ahab in the bible.

He will still go through more pains that he will cry daily like a bbaby

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by DollarAngel(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Thirst for power at all cost even at your health detriment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by izombie(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
kings09:
The likes of sarrki no go like dis one
sarrki is an incurable zombie. There is no way back for him. As far as i'm concerned, sarrki is a non living thing. He doesn't count.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by SuperBlack: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

E for wetin ?
E for Booking
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
May the Lord have mercy on you and heal you IJN Amen.

Get well soon my President.

Pray for our President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2017
If I was Buhari.. I would do like all Past presidents apart from Shagari.. steal like a bastardmofoka and resign with a smile
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by mcent25: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Get well soon baba ......you just need to resign let osibanjo take over .....we love you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.