Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters (44787 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by JideAmuGiaka: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
factwriter:

It's not that simple. He is not just a public figure but also the president of a nation.
Any information about him (if not tactically handle) can create immeasurable instability.
From foreign investors and their investments to our own political arena and ambitious buccaneers, and even amidst the general populace on the street: any careless disclosure about the president affairs could trigger a turmoil.

So don't blame his publicity handlers, they are just doing their job- wisely.

Now that what they're covering up has started coming out, and they keep telling us that he's HELL and hearty, are they still doing their job wisely?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Mintek: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Honestly, you're right, and we all have his cousin to thank for this. They obviously didn't learn from the UMYA's issue then to understand how shielding turned a once loving President to one whom many started praying to pass on just so those handling him would no longer be able to hide him.

The same is playing out here now and even though many Nigerians are against the President for several reasons, his handlers have given Nigerians so many reasons to see him as an outcast.

It has become a thing of shame because everyone has forgotten him and have turned to the VP who has been doing wonderfully well.

They say those who fail from the past are doomed to repeat it. They successfully doomed the President, all thanks to greed.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Incisive!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by fortunechy(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
abeg lie lie mohammed is frm wic state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by lohresloco: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
And just like that we have another yoruba president, at least we can be sure things will progress from here on out.....
Sanchez01:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/28/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-doctors-also-treating-crohn%E2%80%99s-disease-intestinal-malady

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dealslip(f): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Buhari is as stubborn as king Asa in the bible who even threw those that gave him good counsel into prison. This is a man that put people in prison even when Court have ordered for them to be released, Buhari refused. Even in his sick bed in London, he still hardened his heart against court orders. I don't pity him at all. Forgive us our SINS as WE forgive those that SIN against US says the LORD.
I agree with you but Bible says we should commiserate with those in difficult situations even if they are our enemy. You know it doesn't cost God anything to remove a stubborn person.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by poiZon: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
me prayer for booharia is that God should continue to punish him amicably and transparently in accordance with the constitution of the federal republic of NORTH KOREa.

God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
How could a dude be so powedrunk/prefers to die in power than attend to himself?.....
#ori to ma je iko....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by JideAmuGiaka: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

I agree with you but Bible says we should commiserate with those in difficult situations even if they are our enemy. You know it doesn't cost God anything to remove a stubborn person.

Proverbs 29:1 have been activated against him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by spenca: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.

if or when he resigns who pays the health bill ? He wont because he needs to use our tax money to fulfil the bills

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by mayortm001(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2017
This man should go and rest(die) what's all these mehn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dumie(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
crispyvick:

i wish i can share dis d more.nyc words
I'm humbled.. Thnx dear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Jayjey(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
His days are near.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dumie(f): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Goroz:

What rubbish is this one saying? That he intentionally put Nigerians in distress? Use your brain lady.
And he intentionally doesn't want to resign
Use your brain zone b

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dealslip(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Proverbs 29:1 have been activated against him.

Abeg show your president some mercy na. Anyone can be sick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2017
BE A PRESIDENT OR DIE TRYING

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by JideAmuGiaka: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

Abeg show your president some mercy na. Anyone can be sick

"Blessed are the MERCIFUL: for they shall obtain MERCY". Matthew 5:7

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
How do I place a bet on the President's health? I wan bet say the guy go contest 2019
kunene4:
BOOM!!!View won Ticket from pics
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dokyOloye: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2017
rozayx5:
politicians and greed

he should just resign
Buhari is not anywhere near to d image of a saint he was being projected as.
He has now been shown to just be as power hungry as d rest,even more power hungry than Jonathan.
He has also not been shown to be less corrupt cos it's when he leaves office and per chance another party takes over that we'll know d extent and d ones we've seen wt him in power isn't different from others.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
That's just an Ulcer.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dokyOloye: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2017
lustychima:
It's not life threatening then?

Everybody falls sick once in a while, so why d unnecessary death rumour??

Mehn dat means a Hiv positive person can't be president in this country coz he will die of stigmatisation
HIV is easier to manage than Chron's dx in an 80yr old man.
It is easier to live wt HIV than some uncontrollable diabetes or hypertension

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by preshynikky(f): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2017
dis serious ooo only on one person, the President should just help himself and family and step aside 4 Osibanjo 2 continue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by islandmoon: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.

what kind of comment is? is he the one who made buhari sick? this isrealied have no brain at all
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Chikelue2000(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:
Too bad.. He should just resign
Moral of the story Never put Nigerians in distress Cos clearly, God is truly with Nigeria Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerians in distress So Buhari if you truly love yourself/health just resign
if only I am ready for marriage Just thinking Nice words

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Odkosh: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then?
When then?
Wailers are combatant enemy of the state
deny it na.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
dokyOloye:
HIV is easier to manage than Chron's dx in an 80yr old man.
It is easier to live wt HIV than some uncontrollable diabetes or hypertension

Ill health comes both to the old and young

So it shouldn't b an ish
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by sameagles(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
minister of information said buhari is healthy just resting, femi adesina said more than him, anyway they must keep their jobs, my simple and free advice for buhari is to use our late president yaradua as an example, yaradua was sick though out his tenure as kastina Governor and he was far better after his tenure and decided to rest and stay away from government until the man became the President and Nigeria problems and pressures triggered his health, if buhari resign honourably he can still manage his health longer but the cabal's may treating him if he even think of it. may God grant him what it's take to stand out like abdulsalam Abubakar did during his time even though he took away all the loots Abacha kept and still gain world wide recognition........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:

We know IPOOP will never wish PMB well before so pocket your sorry as you are irrelevant..
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by engoldzee(f): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Which way Nigeria ehen? The man is not capable of ruling obviously why remain in power. Omo this matter sef,anyway sha make i enjoy my day off from work jare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
... APC govt campaigned on the platform of change yet they are still enmeshed on the 'old ways' the accused previous administration. We all recollect how APC and Lai Mohammed made 'fun' of Yaradua's sickness with all manner of derogatory words used. Karma is real oo. If a President is incapacitated there is nothing anybody can do about it. He needs to resign or the National Assembly should do the needful or the masses will do it on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

E for wetin ?
E for e-pain. E pain you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.