Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters (44781 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dumie(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
if only I am ready for marriage
Just thinking
Nice words

Nice words too wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by dokyOloye: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
lustychima:

Ill health comes both to the old and young

So it shouldn't b an ish
Most if not all illnesses respond better to treatment when U are younger and gallant.
Extreme ages(infancy and old age) are known cause of immune depression.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Donjazzy12(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/28/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-doctors-also-treating-crohn%E2%80%99s-disease-intestinal-malady
Did you hear intestine and rectum? Somebody say Homosexual! Immediately he was sworn in, one of my brothers in Lagos kept saying that he had it on good authority that the president was gay. Hmnnnnn. Hmnnnnn. Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmm!
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by otil1: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Buhari presidency was procured through deadly bloody high wire Chibok scam and other scams.

God is not sleeping.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:
Too bad..
He should just resign

Moral of the story
Never put Nigerians in distress
Cos clearly, God is truly with Nigeria
Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerians in distress
So Buhari if you truly love yourself/health just resign

Buhari is not putting any Nigerian in distress.
You guys don't know the problems that Nigeria was in.
You cannot soft soft your way out of Nigerias problems. I keep telling younger people . It is hard fighting and hard work
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:

And he intentionally doesn't want to resign
Use your brain zone b

He can live with Crohns disease for the next fifteen years. All he needs is a diet change to fruits and vegetables and plenty of fluids. The thing is more of discomfort than life threatening.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Totally unnecessary!
whether cover up or not; anything happens to Mr President or not o, Buhari has taken a fundamental constitutional step that has made governance and the state running smoothly: handing power to the VP- Osinbajo which the PDP that wailers support couldn't do to the ungrateful clueless Shoeless until Nigerians rose against the cabal. Wailers cant lie where i dey make i keep quiet .God bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by crispyvick(f): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:

I'm humbled.. Thnx dear
u r wlcm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Origin(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
I like the choice of words for this article. Getting close to libel but staying just a teensy weensy bit shy of it.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by bakila: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Quite true but not for a 60-year old plus. Diarrhea is a major part of Crohn’s disease. He cannot function properly no matter how well he is packaged.
Ok Crohn disease expert them.Make I go check your profile whether na pose you dey pose. I will go to my bing page from there.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by uvalued(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then?

When then?

Wailers are combatant enemy of the state

even this child is enemy of state

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Annie939(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
our sick presidooo is always on news that makes him popular though
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ephi123(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
The president's handlers did a terribly messy job with this situation. We all knew with time, info about his true state would start filtering out because the lid on the state of such a public figure cant be kept forever! It would have been good to have them come out to tell us themselves what actually ails the president instead of us getting same in form of "leaks" in the press.

Pray tell, how exactly has their handling of the situation helped the image of the gentleman? Goddamn he's human and it shouldnt be a thing of shame for one to admit they are unwell. I just dont know what is wrong with these men. sad

Handlers? Is he an animal? Is Buhari not capable of taking decisions as an individual? If the answer to that is No, how would he be capable of taking decisions for a whole nation of 170+ mil?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Proverbs 29:1 have been activated against him.

Proverbs 29:1
International Standard Version
After many rebukes, the stiff-necked man will
be broken incurably, without any warning.

King James Bible
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his
neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that
without remedy.

English Standard Version
He who is often reproved, yet stiffens his neck,
will suddenly be broken beyond healing.

Interesting perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

Abeg show your president some mercy na. Anyone can be sick

Did he show mercy to innocent defenseless people he sent his police to shoot and killed in cold blood while wicked supporters of him cheered by the sidelines?

To receive mercy, you must be merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
To say fayose rang it loud and clear this old baba is sick..

Yet zombies called down evil on his head...

So sad and pathetic we have a very sick economy under baba bubu 's watch..

The noble thing is for the old man to resign on health ground and take care of himself..

Abi na by force to rule ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by irsakant: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
The near end of a tyrant!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2017
wristbangle:
Get well soon baba. It is well
Rubbish! This man's ambition took the lives of innocent Nigerians! Let the old man suffer well before he dies abeg. Didn't Prophet Fayose warn you all.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2017
irsakant:
The near end of a tyrant!
He has come to his shameful end!
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Annie939:
our sick presidooo is always on news that makes him popular though
Why not when he is now a vegetable (a much sought-after food item). He will even be more popular when we carry his carcass to dance around the city.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2017
mumsie:
It is well with our President.
You wish...
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2017
ddippset:
It is times like this that the fuuccckking bloody wailers love sahara reporters, other times they call it APC media house.
Sahara Reporters remains APCs media house controlled by SW ApC, so figure it out for yourself.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:
I pray God heal him cry
Pray harder cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Nellybii:
Sahara reporters have recently become PMB's personal doctors. They have been seriously misinforming the public and drawing traffic based on fake speculative write-ups. All their write up is based on information from a source that is anonymous but is conversant with PMB's medical history. They now went ahead to consult doctors(wikipedia) to validate the information from the source. I don't blame them. This is their own way of cashing in on the information vacuum created by the Federal government by the poor information management with respect to the President's medical trip to UK. Sahara reporters should however realise that there should be a limit to everything, no matter how juicy.
Lolzz... They are doing their paymaster's bidding.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Abagworo:
That's just an Ulcer.
...and it is PAINFULLY gradually eating him up! cheesy. But I tell you, what will become of Okoroawusa will be nothing compared to this slow painful death cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2017
islandmoon:

what kind of comment is? is he the one who made buhari sick? this isrealied have no brain at all
Nope! But he knew this day would come soon. Fayose warned us remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo) / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.