Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) (21057 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
But as you concealed her face now, tell us what good have you done to expose her or does other victims recognize her when they meet her?
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuvin22:
Jesus.. Gloria is de name
Jehovah Lord save my soul.. shocked

bros why you shout na ? abi . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by engoldzee(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmm see gbege o
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Bulletproof: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is sad!
That lady doesn't have HIV!
Someone is just trying to tarnish her image!

Check this link, and see the results of her HIV test with video inclusive!

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.peters.3348?__nodl

Even the guy that posted it has nothing on his timeline aside from this rumour! Na wa o!

Fake news mods, seun and co, pls remove!
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Foolish guy, serves him right! This serves as a lesson to all the guys that love to get down with anything on skirt. What on earth happened to condoms. Are they very expensive. If you can't hold your body, at least, protect yourself, it's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by BlaQWolf: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op you didn't investigate well before posting...just went to that Facebook account and there is a contradicting story...Mynd44,Lalasticlala, Seun this thread needs to be taken down....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
omoharry:
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.
like seriously? Report a hiv positive person to the police? Abeg who tell men to do without protection? As if the police don't have enough on their hands already it's to chase after someone that has refuse to use their sense abegi. tongue
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Damn it's scary....... I will start using CD from now i swear
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by empress101(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't believe this story.. this maybe a kindof set up to tarnish someone's image..
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
is it safe to masturbate with her pics?abi make i use CD?
dat ass set mehn grin big like berlynn own

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by emmarouky: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] IDONBILIVIT in falz voice,this girl is wicked and deserve to be stoned
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Horladortune:
As the head of internet detector. I got us her face lol.
Well they said she's not HIV positive and that someone is trying to tarnish her image. Umm
Check https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=112610535932100&id=100015494615080
u know in normal climes diz is a crime..
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fake news take it down please
Lalasticlala.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Girl replies with pictures of her test results. Poor girl

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Marvel1206: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
They are both at fault here.
The useless man was even shouting 'My God will punish you' but was quick to forget God when he was doing it abi grin

Sex is best enjoyed between couples!

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Talkingboy:
See what I saw on facebook .......

Lalasticlala verify your posts before pushing to the permanent site

Cc seun lalasticlala others
Seems you have to open another thread with this evidence o
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by SwiftNation: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tazmode:
Evil 2.0

But na her body we go take recognize her? Abi na so her face be with the shade

Modified:

Na she dey the pics below?

Modified again:

Op, you failed to protect the identity of the complainant. The allegedly infected girl called him "Enoch" from the chat messages.

Mr. Enoch should approach that Nigerian man (sorry for not remembering his name at this time) who claimed he's found the cure for HIV. He should be careful though
Jesus Christ....yeeepa
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Liftedhands:
like seriously? Report a hiv positive person to the police? Abeg who tell men to do without protection? As if the police don't have enough on their hands already it's to chase after someone that has refuse to use their sense abegi. tongue
its a punishable offence in some countries to knowingly transmit thre virus, a man was jailed for 30 years for transmitting the virus some months back
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by empress101(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
sad I said it.. this is a set up.. mtchew. itz already on fp.. I just pray that she overcomes this.. seriously.. .
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by vicky85(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tazmode:
Evil 2.0

But na her body we go take recognize her? Abi na so her face be with the shade

Modified:

Na she dey the pics below?

Modified again:

Op, you failed to protect the identity of the complainant. The allegedly infected girl called him "Enoch" from the chat messages.

Mr. Enoch should approach that Nigerian man (sorry for not remembering his name at this time) who claimed he's found the cure for HIV. He should be careful though
Abi jare, i posted this same news on Nairaland yesterday and people read it. i exposed her face, her IG and everything. I wonder who and who is working for Seun Nairaland... News should be first come.... Anyway, the important thing is, men must be careful....
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by ogbeiwi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This has been trending on Facebook for days now about how a girl who stays in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state allegedly infected a young man with HIV and blocked him online after being confronted with the report...Read below what was shared by Kelvin Peters on Facebook.

A friend of mine just shared this with me, please n please read carefully to the end,u Neva know whom u might be saving from this wicked act of a human,for some reasons I wouldn't want to display his name on social media. He met dis lady called Gloria
they have been dating for some time unknown to him she is HIV positive and she has hidden it from him. He was sick and went to run a test in d hospital where he was detected to be positive he quickly called Gloria to ask her if she has been feeling some way lately she said no, all of a sudden she blocked him on FB and started acting strange towards him.

He decided to approach her via whatsapp and to his greatest surprise she didn't deny the fact she's HIV positive!! What a wicked world we are living in" is 20minutes of unprotected thrills worth a life time of pills?? Please share and repost you never can tell who might get saved from seeing this post!!

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-cries-out-after-he-was-allegedly.html
you should have used protection
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Go out and seek the truth, she could HV been framed!!

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abstainance is always the best,worst still use Vaseline
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicky85:
Abi jare, i posted this same news on Nairaland yesterday and people read it. i exposed her face, her IG and everything. I wonder who and who is working for Seun Nairaland... News should be first come.... Anyway, the important thing is, men must be careful....
I couldn't agree more
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
ehie:
its a punishable offence in some countries to knowingly transmit thre virus, a man was jailed for 30 years for transmitting the virus some months back
Not in Nigeria though.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Op you didn't investigate well before posting...just went to that Facebook account and there is a contradicting story...Mynd44,Lalasticlala, Seun this thread needs to be taken down....
exactly abeg, ppl framing others and doing nonsense.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
kingthreat:
Girl replies with pictures of her test results. Poor girl
She looks dejected... The stupid guy probably infected d girl
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala. Verify before moving to front page. Take down this thread cos the story is false.

You all will make someone commit suicide one day.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicky85:
You posted fake news! Poor girl is being setup.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuvin22:
Jesus.. Gloria is de name
Jehovah Lord save my soul.. shocked
dis one don knack Gloria akpako for PH but e no sabi if na dis Gloria or another, u beta go do test
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Choiszman(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Don't mind the stupid people...

How did you help by covering her face now? huh?
omoharry:
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
NOC1:
why are you censoring and covering her face? it was made public so that we can avoid her.
simply means beware of gloria lagbaja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Blessing Timidi-Digha's Two Children Die In Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.