Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) (21048 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by LIBERTY1980(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pity the young man that is now HIV positive,the reward of sin of disobedient,A river can not swallow someone that it did not see his or her legs: in this case both the guy and the girl are suspect.nevertheless Abro,make u no give up,God can still show you His mercy and heal you.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
I know this girl. Hope this Is not true. cheesy uniport girl oh.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Lataability(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
here is her direct facebook account please spread ....ogbuka gloria ada
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please take down this thread. The power of social media can be used to ruin some people. The girl is negative
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
My greatest anger is why have sex without protection in the first place? What's so sweet about sex that someone would risk his/her life for? Pathetic stories like this does irritate the hell out of me.

I for one, I don't joke with my health and that explains why I hardly go out without a condom in my bag for obvious reasons.

It is my duty to protect my health in a country where STDS are the order of the day.

Who could have imagined that such a cute lady is HIV positive? Dude was foolishly carried away by her beauty and vurvy body. I pity anyone who doesn't pity himself/herself.

Fear any lady or dude who kicks against the use of condoms no matter his/her reasons are. Fear anyone who doesn't mind sleeping with you without protection.

The deed and damage have been done, dude should accept reality and move on with his life.

Loads of people go about spreading HIV so that lady isn't alone. However, her privacy should be respected, after all she never forced the dude to have raw sex with her.

Too bad!
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Rex123(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
kennygee:
What smart man will have Unprotected sex with a woman He is not married to?

Abeg make e carry him HIV go.

What a daft response!
How many people have protected sex with their partners?
Sometimes we just talk without an iota of human feeling!
If he was your brother you won't be talking the same way!
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good for men tongue
They wanna fk everything 4uckable
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by 2shur: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
truth be told.
gis of tbis days o.
from the one in restaurant
church
mosque
club
every where.
dey al gat h.i.v
buy yourself an h.i.v kit of 7k on konga.
call up a gal u met.
use it up on her real quick and check out the results on the kit within 2mins.
its always positive.

infct abstinence..mastubation and over protected sex is the best.
but doing direct well it aint risky
cause h.i.v cure is already out.
but wtf na all dis white hotel bedspread selfies be dos geh o.
abegi
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
NOC1:
why are you censoring and covering her face? it was made public so that we can avoid her.

If you want to avoid her completely, Jideamugiaka.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Timbercrush: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This has been trending on Facebook for days now about how a girl who stays in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state allegedly infected a young man with HIV and blocked him online after being confronted with the report...Read below what was shared by Kelvin Peters on Facebook.

A friend of mine just shared this with me, please n please read carefully to the end,u Neva know whom u might be saving from this wicked act of a human,for some reasons I wouldn't want to display his name on social media. He met dis lady called Gloria
they have been dating for some time unknown to him she is HIV positive and she has hidden it from him. He was sick and went to run a test in d hospital where he was detected to be positive he quickly called Gloria to ask her if she has been feeling some way lately she said no, all of a sudden she blocked him on FB and started acting strange towards him.

He decided to approach her via whatsapp and to his greatest surprise she didn't deny the fact she's HIV positive!! What a wicked world we are living in" is 20minutes of unprotected thrills worth a life time of pills?? Please share and repost you never can tell who might get saved from seeing this post!!

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-cries-out-after-he-was-allegedly.html
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
omoharry:
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.
dat's due to some eagale testical reasons
dnt mind dis nairaland for dia menaecle and pathetics gaff ok......
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by BlaQWolf: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lataability:
here is her direct facebook account please spread ....ogbuka gloria ada

You really have a problem...can't you see the story is false? What is wrong with people this days?

Dont this girl have right to sue for defamation of character? Dominique ,Mods this is not right....

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by mosesedosa1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Living with HIV is not a big deal, that does not stop anything. U can still live a very normal life, though I can be hard due to our mindset but if u can overcome the fear of dying and look up to the hope of ur purpose in life, u will live and still fulfil ur purpose on earth. After all everyone will die in one way or the other. I know personally some successful men in high position living with HIV. Pls don't make this look like it is the end of the world. U can still live 30 to 40years living with HIV. So my brother and sister... Nothing have happen to u, go for counseling, find a purpose to live for and go live for it.... God bless u... Always remember Jesus came for u... He is still waiting for u

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Timbercrush: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Timbercrush post=54168818][/quote]what brings them together has scattered them
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Minirakiza: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is absolutely nonsense, I can't believe this story at all. if truly she is HIV positive, why are u painting her face with black for people out there not to recognize her? Look! A situation like this require no compassion of mercy at all so please remove that black paint for people to know her well so as not to Carry go in sharing it to others. Anyway who are u?
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
This could be a case of defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by realmindz: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
omoharry:
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.

It's not about exposing her...
it's about the leason to be learnt from it, if you successfully expose this one, do you know there are thousands of her kind out there.

One should learn and be careful
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Ask4Info: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:
She should sue whoever started the rumour. It's that simple and damages will be paid.

Some people are just evil.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beware of who na ,when you censor her face how we wan take know the girl of we jam for corner.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
NOC1:
why are you censoring and covering her face? it was made public so that we can avoid her.
stick to the one you have already in other not to cross her path to be sincere I wish she could be mean to SOME men..... Guys learn to put your thing in a one familiar hole.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
My advice to men
Control urself when drunk
Most men misbehaves when gotten drunk n likely will fvck anything fvckable at that momentm
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by anelen(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuvin22:
Jesus.. Gloria is de name Jehovah Lord save my soul.. shocked
you are correct ...this can't be true
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by viexcey(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
This story sounds fishy
1. You are dating someone and saved her number with Gloria PH? It's either the guy is dating many girls or he's confused.
2. Any one can save any number with any name and claim it's someone else's
3. The guy who shared the story on FB only had 68 friends or is it a new account?
4. The pix he used were all posted by the girl in her FB wall and any jerk can get hold of them.
Well, I'm not saying the story isn't true or false. Just that I don't judge people based on any one's story.

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Choiszman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bro did you make this screenshot with your phone?

I see you have utorrent
destinysaid:
Go out and seek the truth, she could HV been framed!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by dragonking3: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:
It could also be true.
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by sorepco(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dont get it twisted. He wont report an hiv infected person to the police per se. But the act of using hiv as a weapon to infect people. U r reporting the sct of weaponizing hiv. Just as you wont report a lady hokding a knife and selling oranges in the street. The moment she weaponises the knife by stabbibg random persons you report her...

Liftedhands:
like seriously? Report a hiv positive person to the police? Abeg who tell men to do without protection? As if the police don't have enough on their hands already it's to chase after someone that has refuse to use their sense abegi. tongue
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
My greatest anger is why have sex without protection in the first place? What's so sweet about sex that someone would risk his/her life for? Pathetic stories like this does irritate the hell out of me.

I for one, I don't joke with my health and that explains why I hardly go out without a condom in my bag for obvious reasons.

It is my duty to protect my health in a country where STDS are the order of the day.

Who could have imagined that such a cute lady is HIV positive? Dude was foolishly carried away by her beauty and vurvy body. I pity anyone who doesn't pity himself/herself.

Fear any lady or dude who kicks against the use of condoms no matter his/her reasons are. Fear anyone who doesn't mind sleeping with you without protection.

The deed and damage have been done, dude should accept reality and move on with his life.

Loads of people go about spreading HIV so that lady isn't alone. However, her privacy should be respected, after all she never forced the dude to have raw sex with her.

Too bad!
hmmm... She always goes out with a condom in her bag. Meaning random sex is either a hobby or occupation for you. Which?
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by carbon1224(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Its a planned social media attack purposely for views see proof. She is an artist on her instgram profile.

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Chelseafan1: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pearly255:
stick to the one you have already in other not to cross her path to be sincere I wish she could be mean to SOME men..... Guys learn to put your thing in a one familiar hole.

What do you mean by hole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.