Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom (1661 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Caption The Rage In A Young Boy's Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom by onihaxy: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
This picture was seen on Instagram,  it speaks of how bold and courageous the little boy was.  He was defending his mum from the man in uniform with a little fork as boldness was well shown on his face.  See pics

Re: Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
This is just terrible. The psychological scars he'll have as the result of this... embarassed
Re: Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom by MKO4ever(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
This is what I am seeing:
1. The gun pointing at the boys head, not the mum
2. The boy was grabbing his mum's boobs
3. The mum looks dead already
Re: Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom by Gladiator1: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
MKO4ever:
This is what I am seeing:
1. The gun pointing at the boys head, not the mum
2. The boy was grabbing his mum's boobs
3. The mum looks dead already
U're gradually turning insane grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Videos From Bb9ja Exposed / END TIME : Man Caught Having Sex With Mother / Check Out The Lovely Picture Of My Woman Working In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.