Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. (654 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! / What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2009
My girlfriend & i attended a party last two weeks and unfortunately her ex-boyfriend was there with a girl(his girlfrnd i guess).My girl & her ex greeted right in my presence and that was all.Could you believe my girl wept right there in that party after seeing her ex.Her good moon changed.I left there with her immediately.I've being asking her the reason(s) she wept and she said nothing even still now.My styl is more tight than her ex.My girl is more beautiful than the girl her ex brought.I love my girl and treats her well.What happened still bothers my mind seriously.they both parted ways in the relationship without anybody been hurt.WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON(S) SHE WEPT UPON SEEING HER EX?I nolonger finding it funny.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2009
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Akebulan: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2009
You seriously need to ask her. Weeping is a sign of pain, i'd be really curious too if i were you. May not mean she regrets leaving him though
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by iice(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2009

(1)

How Can I Get Married / Strictly For Men / Killing For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.