Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Apparel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apparel (264 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apparel by Marioplus(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Modesty – Modest in Apparel
Young women often ask, “Is it possible to dress with modesty?” Yes, it is. Consider this modesty test that is detailed even further in the book Every Young Woman’s Battle.

Are any of your tops so sheer that others can see your bra or so low-cut, allowing cleavage to show? Do your shirts reveal your abdomen or back? Do any of your shirts have sexually suggestive slogans (such as “sexy” or “flirt”)?
Do you have to suck in your stomach to zip any of your paints? Do any of your jeans ride so low that your underwear can be seen?
Do any of your skirts ride excessively high above the knee when you are seated? Do any of the slits come too far up your leg?
Curtis says, “I want a girl who I can respect and who will respect the fact that I want to guard my eyes against lusting after her body before we are married.” 1

These reminders of modesty also apply to men like no other time in history.

As you get dressed, evaluate what you plan to wear. Wear items that will make it easier for guys to treat you with dignity and respect.

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips To Support A Spouse Living With Depression / How To Help In An Abused Relationship Situation / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.