Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130797 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seun is a sadist

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
sapienman:

Oya buy Toyota

What brand of Toyota would you like to buy and lets make it happen . . . .We are the deal in all good deals
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Michoolu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
mumels:
I didn't want to comment at first, but I think I need to. I gave gone through the platform thoroughly and I see that they have blocked all loopholes for people to pull to much money out of the system with offering much.

The platform is a very solid one and I can recommend it to anyone. The issue with matching is to weed out those who are trying to be smart. Just because they made the matching date obvious so many greedy ones are phing like 2wice in a month with the aim of using the same money to pull huge funds from the system.

I belive he steps they took are very precise and good ones. You either be contempted or you are blocked.

As for the op of the thread, well all I can say is, he is either a kid or his a busy body. Humans are freewill beings. Every man has the right to choose what and how he wants to ise his money.

Instead of opening such a thread, why not open a well Constructed thread against the leadership of those country. Why not write a well constructed thread addressing it to @Seun to ask him why there is a very clear discrimination between Christians and Muslims on this forum.

Why not ask @Seun why irrelevant topics always get to the FP and educative ones are thrown into nairaland waste bin.

Well said. Well said. That's all I will say.

7 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
That is what they tried with MMM but they never succeeded

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
*I like the new bonus and matching rules on GHW*

GHW is the best platform so far. The new matching alogarithm is meant to discourage round-trippers; those who, out of greed, make multiple PHs with the hope of paying for the second PH with GH of the first PH. Greedy you; you PH what you don't have. You have been caught!

*The new system can match a 4-day PH, but leave a 23-day PH yet unmatched*. It all depends on if your PH matches a certain GH. Date is no longer particularly important.

GHW discourages greed and promotes sustainability.

*The rule states PH what you have, not what you expect.* What is wrong about that? Nothing.

More, *restricting referral bonus to only 3 times is another good measure* GHW has implemented geared towards making the system stronger.

It will enhance GHW longevity by reducing the volume and frequency of outflows.

GHW means well.

The greatest weapon we have is information. Educate yourself and your referrals so as to participate effectively on GHW. Don't make PH hoping to pay for it from an expected future GH. It may not work for you. *You may be caught when the new PH is matched before the date of your GH.*

*GHW wants a solid honourable PH, not a weak, dependent PH*.

#TeamNoSpareCashNoPH
Say No to multiple PH, Say no to Defaults

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seun always looking for traffic
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oloribabs(f): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fhemmmy:

What brand of Toyota would you like to buy and lets make it happen . . . .We are the deal in all good deals
He would like Venza grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Usman12: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow....d new rule z making sense
Ghw z really firm,greediness won't kill nigerians
We sha want money in any possible way,they already said the matching algorithm has been changed to anytime within 0-30days so thats cool,in order to weed out the people that ph nd gh twice in a month with same capital
Don't talk rubbish abt GHW,its d best platform 4 now take it or leave it,uts simple

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Towncrier007:
Lies from the pit of hell, ghww is still very firm and it's strict structures was meant to make the system last for ever, why carrying false news about a wonderful platform like this, I know Seun And Lala are haters of ghww and co because they feel it affects NL trafficking,well nothing can kill ponzi in 9ja
Mehn, you're such an ignorant. embarassed
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by azidomedogo: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
While they keep hating, MMM is gradually building momentum.. #IstandwithMMM

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oloribabs(f): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
sapienman:

Oya buy Toyota
Venza
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Usman12: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
azidomedogo:
While they keep hating, MMM is gradually building momentum..
#IstandwithMMM
Yes ooo...MMM z gradually resusitating,so just let them say whatever they want
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Soteriahascome: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Currently, I have up to 2.8m from Ototo GHW.

Would be getting my Toyota next week...

GHW papa

Taale!!!

For the Op! You're hungry.
I get money, come beg me.

Long live GHW.

GHW still dey till year end.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by maasoap(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
sammyuche:
i dont usually partake in all these schemes. But I have noticed that nairaland is always just against these avenues. please if people get paid by these schemes. let them be. You push stupid topics on ur site promoting boobs and snakes and generate traffic , get adverts and make money while still discourage some other people from having a little living from a risk they are willing to take. Leave them be!!! wetin dey worry Una sef
I noticed the word "usually". Slippery as a snake.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by charijee(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Nooooooo they don't like to be talked about grin
yeye sombori grin

How your life?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by afroxyz: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
GHW that survived Xmas period with a high rate of GH, na him wan crash now. Who gives these 19-years olds free MB to spew trash?

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

It shall never be well with u and ur likes.
This is serious, Omo ile elepe.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by hartson(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Make Una no carry bad news spoil show for countryman o!!!. now wey I don hop inside na em una start to dey write panic headlines abt the scheme.I dey beg una make I jeje collect my small change wey dey inside before gbege go happen o!!! grin grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Soteriahascome: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Even your so trusted banks had issues last December, they couldn't pay customer their own money but GHW stood out and surprised everyone.

Till 2020 GHW still dey.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Superman7: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
@OP, Keep your mouth shut.
I suspect you have made a lot of money from GHWW and now you want it to crash,
God punish you and your yeye mouth.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
oloribabs:

He would like Venza grin

What year and model . . . .And i will get him the price
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tolimaxman: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
One day the writer of this ghw doom news will wake up will find all he ever worked for has been destroyed. Keep destroying what some people a working tirelessly to sustain and you will also meet your doom suddenly one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
he amount of members per PH pairing (total number of members you will be required to PH to), the new algorithm will commence jumping back and forth (0 day – 30th day) to find suitable PHs that meet the criteria . This implementation is already live on the platform, but because we did not announce it officially, we decided to get a grace period for defaulters yet to be cancelled by the system (this is one of the reasons for the late re-matching).
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
To reduce the amount of members per PH pairing (total number of members you will be required to PH to), the new algorithm will commence jumping back and forth (0 day – 30th day) to find suitable PHs that meet the criteria

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by charlsecy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Sgt Ponzi Hater
GHW has set up measures to enhance sustainability. If you truly understand how GHW works, you should know better. They even make things unattractive for the sake of sustainability.

For your info, GHW released an update on the new matching algorithm, so members are properly informed. A 3-day PH could be matched while a 21-day PH is yet matched. It depends on what GH matches what PH, and to discourage round-tripping.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Prince202020(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
GHW IS THE BEST READ LATEST UPDATE BELOW

GHW has always been known as a frontier force in implementing new features focused towards the sustainability of this platform. We are always working day and night to ensure that your money is safe and the system balance.

We have noticed with extreme displeasure; an increasing number of mischievous members (mainly from the African region) defaulting on their PH only to wake up at their convenient time to drown our support system with account re-activation requests. This has got to STOP!. In our normal approach to issues, we have decided to deal a heavy blow on this trend and eradicate it once and for all .

Within 72hours we will commence the rollout of the following features

Any member who exceeds his penalty date will lose 15% of his referrals ; permanently
Any Member caught uploading a fake POP will lose 35% of his referrals ; permanently
Account Re-activation will be automated, and if you are blocked for uploading a Fake POP, your account will be suspended for 1 month ,along with the cancellation of existing referral bonuses (currently the standard), the system will also cancel all new Referral Bonuses awarded to your account during its suspension period.
If your account is blocked due to lack of payment and upload of required POP, your account will remain blocked for 3 weeks, all bonus incurred during this period will be cancelled as well.
Members will be able to change/modify their contact phone number when logged in
Members will be able to change Bank Account number (ONLY)
Automatic Confirmation of Payments : All payments not flagged as fake POP MUST be confirmed within 72hours of POP upload, else the system will automatically confirm the payment. Flagging as Fake POP will halt this action.
Also planned is the decommissioning of profile pictures, all profiles will bear icons based on their Credibility Score.

Scarlet (Red) Members: 1- 95% CS
Bronze Members: 96-500 % CS
Gold Members: 501 – 1000 CS
Diamond Members: 1000 & above

Matching Algorithm

We have adjusted the system on PH pairing to factor in Credibility Score, Maturity Date, Level of commitment and other system variables. This feature will make the maturity percentage on the dashboard to be obsolete, it will be updated to report on Weekly progress instead daily. We have also noticed the flood of ticket coming from our African community on matching time. Please be rest assured that the platform is as stable as a rock.

There are lots of factors considered in managing PH pledges of over a trillion value. To reduce the amount of members per PH pairing (total number of members you will be required to PH to), the new algorithm will commence jumping back and forth (0 day – 30th day) to find suitable PHs that meet the criteria . This implementation is already live on the platform, but because we did not announce it officially, we decided to get a grace period for defaulters yet to be cancelled by the system (this is one of the reasons for the late re-matching).

Important Question; do you know anybody who has lost money in GHW before? . Your answer will definitely be a no. And it is our promise that it will remain this way.

Please we urge you, if you are no longer interested in this community, please cancel all your pledges before you abandon your accounts. GHW capital base is enough to withstand it, DO NOT leave it to be matched when you are fully aware that you are no longer interested, this is causing head-ache for our dedicated members and our support team. All members are encouraged to help each other, it is important that you contact the member that is to PH to you, incase he/she is ignorant of the matching.

GHW is a community, our being here is entirely up to its members, and we promise not to let you down . Zero Downtime, Zero Breaks , Zero Losses . Long Live GHW

Yours truly
Waig
Senior Correspondent
GHW

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Successfull: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
I see that this thread is intended just to generate traffic GHW rocks
Simple put u were updated even before implementation so those who are yet to read update they are those asking questions when the answer is starring at your face. Africans please imbibe in the culture of reading, it will help u alot

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
datovid:
Seun is a sadist
and ppl like him always end up committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by krones: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fake media. Fake news. Predicting nigeria's break up since 1960. BTW, is it true that Osibanjo is better than Buhari? Expantiate
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Hazan85: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
*I like the new bonus and matching rules on GHW*

GHW is the best platform so far. The new matching alogarithm is meant to discourage round-trippers; those who, out of greed, make multiple PHs with the hope of paying for the second PH with GH of the first PH. Greedy you; you PH what you don't have. You have been caught!

*The new system can match a 4-day PH, but leave a 23-day PH yet unmatched*. It all depends on if your PH matches a certain GH. Date is no longer particularly important.

GHW discourages greed and promotes sustainability.

*The rule states PH what you have, not what you expect.* What is wrong about that? Nothing.

More, *restricting referral bonus to only 3 times is another good measure* GHW has implemented geared towards making the system stronger.

It will enhance GHW longevity by reducing the volume and frequency of outflows.

GHW means well.

The greatest weapon we have is information. Educate yourself and your referrals so as to participate effectively on GHW. Don't make PH hoping to pay for it from an expected future GH. It may not work for you. *You may be caught when the new PH is matched before the date of your GH.*

*GHW wants a solid honourable PH, not a weak, dependent PH*.

There are people who have not been matched for 3 weeks to pay and some are matched after a week , I like the randomness it will allow only serious people to participate...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.