Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130795 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khutie:

Niggur• I think yhu shoulda leh the sleeping dog lie. Just lyk yhu've goh right to life, same goes to right to choices of life. Yhu don't have to predict to 'em all wah to do wid their money. Doing this relegates yhu to somewhat nonentity(tho I won't xay yhu re that). The creator of this thread normally does this kinda sh*t all the time; he was just lucky dah this one hit the FP. Truth be told, GHW ain't and will never be yhur problem or mine. Let's channel this hate we have for fellow nairalanders choices to bad government we have. I'll lyk to see yhu happy wid yhur problem beside yhu not wid someone's headache. Learn to mind yhur business and watch yhur life sparkle°

pls learn to type correctly. I could barely read or understand what you wrote
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Khutie: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:
choi........
you killed it
°a kiss won't be bad for me nah tongue
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Chogzy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

pls learn to type correctly. I could barely read or understand what you wrotev

"PLEASE" ****
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khutie:

°a kiss won't be bad for me nah tongue
grin
take it!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Khutie: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

pls learn to type correctly. I could barely read or understand what you wrote

Owk sir. But try and learn how to start a sentence with capital letter... shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chogzy:

"PLEASE" ****

To the foolish MOD That banned me because of this OP,MAY GOD PUNISH YOU

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Khutie: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:
grin
take it!!
This one na fake nah grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chogzy:

When you buy treasury bonds, trade forex or collect capital loans, is it you fathers money they give you abi other people's money, its clearly you who is ignorant if you aren't aware that the world's financial system as you know it, is also a big ponzi... and surely, it's apocalypse is inevictable?
And oga, for your education, I don't make money, I earn money, people who make money work in the mint.

Piss on your post once again grin

you are wrong my dear! in a real investment, the money invested is used to create value, render services and/or manufacture goods! they do not rob Peter to pay Paul! the profit generated from these economic activities is used to pay investors and grow the company. Ponzi schemes are remarkably different because no product is being made or sold; no service rendered; no value created. All that happens in a Ponzi scheme is that money is being cycled round the members, with the funds of older members being used to pay newer members. it is unsustainable and will certainly crash! stop being dull and use ya brain! you go school!

PS: don't make me laugh grin grin nigga you don't earn Shi"t na Ponzi scheme you wan use "earn" money?! you work for am?!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

you are wrong my dear! in a real investment, the money invested is used to create value, render services and/or manufacture goods! they do not rob Peter to pay Paul! the profit generated from these economic activities is used to pay investors and grow the company. Ponzi schemes are remarkably different because no product is being made or sold; no service rendered; no value created. All that happens in a Ponzi scheme is that money is being cycled round the members, with the funds of older members being used to pay newer members. it is unsustainable and will certainly crash! stop being dull and use ya brain! you go school!

and how many threads have you opened to stop pple that involve in betting activities....

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
U are not force to join the platform. Why are you giving yourself headache?
They are avoiding greedy members are they told everyone on how the system will be operating from this monday. So why panic.
If you are a member before and you are not satisfy with their new policy why can you bow out. And if you are not a member, are you force to join?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khutie:

Owk sir. But try and learn how to start a sentence with capital letter... shalom!

go and learn how to spell abeg!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chogzy:

"PLEASE" ****

tongue
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Bintexy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
UNCLE YOU CAN LIE OOOH

ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
you are just dull pained slowpoke

and you're an indigent buffoon who is heavily steeped in stu.pidity
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:
GET HELP WORLDWIDE would have worked for

years without some gullible hungry desperate

Nigerians.

Good Day every one. I want you all to

understand that these ponzi platforms are like a

drum of water.... The more you take water from

the drum the lesser the level or amount of water

in the drum. Once the rate at which people are

being matched drops often from 4 weeks to 3

weeks to 2 weeks to 1 week to 4 days to 1day .

It's an indication that the drum is leaking and

that the amount of water in the drum is small

moving towards refill (restart mode).... Kindly

Use your SPARE MONEY. DON'T BE GULLIBLE.

LEARN FROM YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE.

I am also a Nigerian, I like money very much

too... But we shouldn't allow our emotions or

life situation to over rule our wonderful

reasoning ability that God has installed into us.

Please I am not saying you should Stop, I am

only advising that we should Use our spare

money, because the truth be told MOST

PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY NOT USING

THEIR SPARE MONEY,AND THEY ARE INDEED

THE MAJORITY.

Please Let's be careful.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

#OVERCONFIDENCE

FOR MORE INVESTMENT ADVICE : Dealspage@yahoo.com.

A ponzi scheme cannot survive without the inflow of new participants. What policy has ghw created to harness that Key and prominent aspect of the system.

Instead ghw came up with a policy that referral bonus will only be enjoyed 3 times.

This is Nigeria, this is not USA or Europe.

85% of active participants are on the verge of opening different account most especially participants operating bitcoin transactions.

So how does a ponzi scheme survive without a tantalizing System promotional policy to achieve high inflow of genuinely new participants?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
datovid:

and how many threads have you opened to stop pple that involve in betting activities....

they are regulated and pay taxes. they are legal, though I don't recommend or endorse them
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FIDELITY24(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
hungry bloggers everywhere, nothing is wrong with GHW. it was clearly stated in their dashboard dat matching can be done from 0-30 days, reason for these is to reduce the number of defaulters. while some Pple are being matched in two weeks others are in three weeks. If your a GHW participant here don't let dem put fear into you dats how dey killed MMM through panic. If you can't participate in Ponzi schemes bc u think its evil or bc ur afraid, allow those who are doing it to do it in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Khutie: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

go and learn how to spell abeg!

Pained ass mofo! grin . Na yhur type dey go visit juju men whenever them hear xay their broda they progress!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Keep your stupid investment advice to yourself! What do you know about Investment?? You this 2:2 graduate! Go to your PO and read well! Have you ever seen anyone that lost money to GHW?? It written there!!
A ponzi scheme cannot survive without the inflow of new participants. What policy has ghw created to harness that Key and prominent aspect of the system.

Instead ghw came up with a policy that referral bonus will only be enjoyed 3 times.

85% of active participants are on the verge of opening different account most especially participants operating bitcoin transactions.

So how does a ponzi scheme survive without a tantalizing System promotional policy to achieve high inflow of genuinely new participants?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Keep your stupid investment advice to yourself! What do you know about Investment?? You this 2:2 graduate! Go to your PO and read well! Have you ever seen anyone that lost money to GHW?? It written there!!

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
The fool haven't realized that people don't give a bleep about this post. From about the 5th page to here, he's all alone. *Lmao*.
Throughout this ridiculous thread, NO SINGLE COMPLAIN about GHW by its participants.

The loser op might have created more awareness about GHW than trying to destroy it with falsehood. I can bet that someone has googled GHW and have created an account and provided help.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by andymola(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are having serious argument here. 20k is at stake. Please whoever knows the answer should help settle a fight here. The argument is that, my friend said FRIDAY is weekend and I said it's Saturday. Please who's right?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khutie:

Pained ass mofo! grin . Na yhur type dey go visit juju men whenever them hear xay their broda they progress!

if you cannot compose and type something readable, don't quote me again! urggghhhh!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by charijee(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Nigerians sha lol... Funny lot. grin
So tell me, who are the 'us'?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by moderatedguy: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

he didn't kill anything jor! until you realize that shunning Ponzi schemes is the way to defeat this current madness I and the OP will continue drumming it into your ears!
mind your business.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
moderatedguy:
mind your business.

take your own advice
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by macaranta(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Another panic Induction..

Visit my signature
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:

It's greedy people like you that they are trying to tame with that policy. Someone will PH 20k and will want to withdraw over 100k worth of referral bonus. That's why GHW will stay for 3 years.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.