Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130527 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
ponzihater:

My aim is not to offend u but to save u. Shun Ponzi schemes.
. pls explain in a clearly how u are saving me. do u know some of these schemes we're God sent in time like this? do u know that some families can't feed again? do u know that 80% of my friends lost their last year. do u know that remove greed some of these schemes have been sustaining some of them? do u known that creating panic in time like this is very dangerous. can u assist someone who is trying but no help to up his aim in life? can u dash someone 100,000 free? list out things u have done in life to help u fellow human being.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. pls explain in a clearly how u are saving me. do u know some of these schemes we're God sent in time like this? do u know that some families can't feed again? do u know that 80% of my friends lost their last year. do u know that remove greed some of these schemes have been sustaining some of them? do u known that creating panic in time like this is very dangerous. can u assist someone who is trying but no help to up his aim in life? can u dash someone 100,000 free? list out things u have done in life to help u fellow human being.

Weldone Henry. I am for u and not against u.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by timtechonline: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please gentle men in the house don't let us put panic to the GHW system. We know that all will die one day likewise the ponzi scheme.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
I find it inconceivable that someone - anyone - still takes that hypocritical, duplicitous, sports-betting, olosho-patronizing, STD-infecting charlatan seriously.

He's just incredibly dull.

The VERY LEAST he could have done was to open another account, and not one with clear links to his prolific N200-per-round Sango Ota olosho solicitations.

PROBABLY he would have been taken more seriously.

PROBABLY he would have succeed, aided by NL, in his demonic plan of creating panic and bringing the scheme down.

But alas.

Now his comments reeks only of a jobless ashwo-loving troll desperately seeking attention. Feel free to indulge him at your peril.

As for moi, it time to make another PH. cool

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by timtechonline: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
A word of courage to GHW investor. Don't let any bullshit person discourage you. If GHW crash the programmers of GHW will start another one. You will recrver your money. Those that have gain in GHW should use their money wisely. They should venture into real business.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by soulfood(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by wayisshut: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
ponzihater:
I would have given a bogus reply but many of you guys are not worth the stress. My message is simple and clear shun Ponzi scheme. Whatever names you call Sgt Ponzi Hater doesn't reduce the validity of my message. Whatever scandal you are trying to make of my name will fail because my hands are clean and whoever set me up will fail in the end.

Next post loading and it's a front page material.

Get help is in its last days

Sgt Ponzi Hater

A REAL MAN DO NOT GO AFTER OLOSHO . I AM suspecting YOU ARE RELATED TO SEUN OR YOUVARE SEUN.

I KNOW YOU ARE SO DEPRESSED SO YOUBINTRND TRYING TO. MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY BY VISITING OLOSHO JOINTS.

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SYPHiLLIS, AFTER A LONG TIME IT TAKES A STRONG EFFECT ON THE BRAIN AND MAKES YOU START TALKING RUBBISH..

I CAN SEE THE EFFECT ON YOUR WRITE UP. YOU ARE GETTING INTO THE FIRST STAGE OF MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH IS phycologiCAL HALLUCINATION.

PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LETS HELP THIS SOUL, OR HIS CONDITION MAY DEVELOP INTO FULL BLOWN MADNESS.

PLEASE I AM DAMN SERIOUS, THIS NO JOKE. LET'S HELP HIM PLEASE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2017
alezzy13:
I find it inconceivable that someone - anyone - still takes that hypocritical, duplicitous, sports-betting, olosho-patronizing, STD-infecting charlatan seriously.

He's just incredibly dull.

The VERY LEAST he could have done was to open another account, and not one with clear links to his prolific N200-per-round Sango Ota olosho solicitations.

PROBABLY he would have been taken more seriously.

PROBABLY he would have succeed, aided by NL, in his demonic plan of creating panic and bringing the scheme down.

But alas.

Now his comments reeks only of a jobless ashwo-loving troll desperately seeking attention. Feel free to indulge him at your peril.

As for moi, it time to make another PH. cool

I move on undetered and unabashed. Soliciting for numbers is not tantamount to patronising. I am a humble family man who is always guided by what is right. GHWW paid but it's glory days are over. I wonder what is hard about that.

I am Sgt Ponzi Hater and a thousand of you will not stop me.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FhemmyKW(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

I move on undetered and unabashed. Soliciting for numbers is not tantamount to patronising. I am a humble family man who is always guided by what is right. GHWW paid but it's glory days are over. I wonder what is hard about that.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
I guess u think u are helping some people with all this ur idiotic posts. In that ur shallow mind, u think u are helping someone but what u are doing is actually ruining other people's life.
All this ponzi schemes Uve successful crashed, do u think u helped anyone by doing that? The answer is a big NO cos u actually help some greedy ppl like u abscond with others money. U ain't helping the masses, u are helping the site owner making fast cash and Bolt out.
U claimed to be intelligent but what I can see is a "non compos mentis" craving for attention.
Wise up boy

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by fjjc(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2017
SUPPORT IS NO LONGER RESPOND AS USUAL. I HOPE NO PROBLEM?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Humble family man guided by what is right?
Hahahahaha ohh my God! grin

Having no single respect for your wife, kid and your family in a whole by sleeping steadily with cheap prostitutes.
Talk less of the countless STDs you have probably given the poor woman in the name of steady 2minutes of pleasure..

Home wrecking bastardd, see your wasted life trying to coach Nigerians how to spend their money!!

And you dare say you're guided by what is right?

PonziHater you're even more messed up than I thought. Damn

PONZI OVER ADULTERY 100 times!!!
PONZI OVER SPREADING STDs 100 times!!
Said I won't reply you again but noo, Your case is strongg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tundejoseph4(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:
Good to be back. I promise that nothing will deter me. I will continue to stand with the truth.

God bless those that believe in me.

Sgt Ponzi hater.
U use your spare money to carry asewo and playing bettings , and we use our own for ponzi.which one is better, Tell us let us know

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by balo30: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
This is what I observed
There is conspiracy war against GHW by Ponszihater and his family to frustrate the scheme. Ponzi hater has populated GWH server with fake pledges and also with serial of fake receipts. This has shoot up a lot of complained that has to be attended to. I mean (System Ticket). The has made the system to be overwhelmed. With this, it will slow down the system from matching PH with GH. However there is a solution to this.

A new measure has to be adopted by GHW for those that are making new pledgings. This is to safeguard system against the parasite. The measure is to counter against fake pledging with fake receipt.I believe it will minimize or stop people from making fake pledge.I am not going to say it out here because of being sabotaged.
I need you guys opinion regarding new measure.I observed that you guys has contributed a lot.You can’t expect us to fold our hands with someone that is mental unsettled to scuffle GWH reputation.I need your response

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by docsholz(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
balo30:
This is what I observed
There is conspiracy war against GHW by Ponszihater and his family to frustrate the scheme. Ponzi hater has populated GWH server with fake pledges and also with serial of fake receipts. This has shoot up a lot of complained that has to be attended to. I mean (System Ticket). The has made the system to be overwhelmed. With this, it will slow down the system from matching PH with GH. However there is a solution to this.

A new measure has to be adopted by GHW for those that are making new pledgings. This is to safeguard system against the parasite. The measure is to counter against fake pledging with fake receipt.I believe it will minimize or stop people from making fake pledge.I am not going to say it out here because of being sabotaged.
I need you guys opinion regarding new measure.I observed that you guys has contributed a lot.You can’t expect us to fold our hands with someone that is mental unsettled to scuffle GWH reputation.I need your response

so it's Ponzihaters fault that I've not beenatched to GH in 3 days, guy d site is crashing, I give it till d end of this week
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by process123(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2017
What happen if a participant refuse to confirm your payment and proof of payment had been upload.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2017
fjjc:
The truth need to be told GHW is still paying inspite of my panic I got paid 50k infact the person did upload his teller yet I confirm him.Stop spread panic on nairaland.
next time ehen, don't panic again

We all can make this platform last forever
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2017
docsholz:
so it's Ponzihaters fault that I've not beenatched to GH in 3 days, guy d site is crashing, I give it till d end of this week
are you crazy? or blind? didn't you see the message on ur P.O?

stop spreading unnecessary panic when there is none.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2017
rosalieene:

. leave them wicked set of people. I don't know what they gain in someone lost.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
balo30:
This is what I observed

Mentioning my name will not save GHWW. Cash out if you can. I have been called several names but how can I possibly crash a system. I warned against MMM and givers forum and today I am vindicated. Get help will be another prediction that hit bulls eye. My aim is to protect Nigerians. Better 3million people lose 18billion, than 100million Nigerians loose their life savings. I am glad to have contributed to the closure of that scheme. Ponzi schemes are bad because it makes us loose our economic strenght as a people.
Multilevel marketing and schemes with products are even better because they can help us learn relationship skills, human psychology, trade and marketing. Some even have excellent development courses. Ponzi schemes on the other hand is mainly fuelled by greed. I however don't recommend any.

Love you all and my message remain shun Ponzi schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
rosalieene:

Asin ehn. Sometimes I wonder who referred all these people to GHW. Despite being given prior notice on an action on their dashboard, they won't still have the slightest patience. It's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
goxx:
Asin ehn. Sometimes I wonder who referred all these people to GHW. Despite being given prior notice on an action on their dashboard, they won't still have the slightest patience. It's quite unfortunate.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ponzihater u don't mean it grin

Ghw is going down like London bridge cheesy grin?

Let me consult IFA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Mentioning my name will not save GHWW. Cash out if you can. I have been called several names but how can I possibly crash a system. I warned against MMM and givers forum and today I am vindicated. Get help will be another prediction that hit bulls eye. My aim is to protect Nigerians. Better 3million people lose 18billion, than 100million Nigerians loose their life savings. I am glad to have contributed to the closure of that scheme. Ponzi schemes are bad because it makes us loose our economic strenght as a people.
Multilevel marketing and schemes with products are even better because they can help us learn relationship skills, human psychology, trade and marketing. Some even have excellent development courses. Ponzi schemes on the other hand is mainly fuelled by greed. I however don't recommend any.

Love you all and my message remain shun Ponzi schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
. bros unfortunately, to u mmm is working fine. shame on u. who are u to crash site. ur power is limited to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just learnt a new trick in defrauding Ghw system pm me for info but service charge applied wink
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
tboyO2:
I just learnt a new trick in defrauding Ghw system pm me for info but service charge applied wink
You will end up defrauding your destiny. God is watching always.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
goxx:
You will end up defrauding your destiny. God is watching always.
I have made 1 million so far ,don't be a fool we all know how ponzi works grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Those of u sending me pm I have replied but note my knowledge is not for free
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
The system is now blind just a little computerized trick your bank alert na gbagam grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
tboyO2:
The system is now blind just a little computerized trick your bank alert na gbagam grin
See a bloody liar, pay him to scam u ooo.
U av made millions from the trick and u are still expecting pple to pay u? Naija sha

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
dutch4u:

See a bloody liar, pay him to scam u ooo.
U av made millions from the trick and u are still expecting pple to pay u? Naija sha
dey dia make pant dey wear u.people are benefiting already wink

I call it operation recover

You call it hacking

I call it make quick cash

You call it scam grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
tboyO2:
dey dia make pant dey wear u.people are benefiting already wink
Keep on decieving urself
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
@Tboy, abeg tell me how I fit take contact u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.