Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130728 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by krones: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Ponzihater. Why advice people to leave what is currently paying their bills without providing an alternative investment advice for them. This is pure wickedness and bad belle. I look forward to a day that you will create a thread on NL providing an alternative investment advice and make front page.
You know so well that panic and fake news kill any business(not just ponzi schemes). You are so hell bound on bringing down GHW that you and your naija bet cohorts create fake account and PH huge amounts to frustrate participants of the scheme. This is pure WICKEDNESS.

Best of luck in your quest.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland. weh done sas

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Opyrororo: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have experienced the same, they keep matching me with people that have refused to pay. Some of them are not even reachable on the phone. I fulfilled 4 consecutive pledges in february alone but i kept being matched to get help from people with low cred obviously.I decided to ph again on the 25th of February and i was matched to make payment in 8 days. Now my account was blocked cos i did not fulfill the plegde but still 4 people are yet to pay me. My 130k is hanging now. It is well
Misypee:
They take 24hrs plus to match me now, and my four consecutive match all refused to pay, today they matched me with another idiot who screamed that she's not on ghw

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by lionphil(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
stansmart:

I agree with u, one should not tear down any platform where people are making money. I have been on the platform since Nov and I never spoke against the platform till now. It is also our duty to point out scam to save other ppl from falling into the same pit hole. I posted pictures showing how d system was paying itself but those pictures were removed. I have 250 dols in d system which I don't mind losing if only other nigerians don't fall into d same shit hole #patriotism

I'll love to see those pictures
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Misypee(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Opyrororo:
I have experienced the same, they keep matching me with people that have refused to pay. Some of them are not even reachable on the phone. I fulfilled 4 consecutive pledges in february alone but i kept being matched to get help from people with low cred obviously.I decided to ph again on the 25th of February and i was matched to make payment in 8 days. Now my account was blocked cos i did not fulfill the plegde but still 4 people are yet to pay me. My 130k is hanging now. It is well
wao, same here, mine is 40k and 13k
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by osegabi: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
i have get help for 3days now but has not been matched? and other of my PH is matured.....what to do

goxx:
So sorry about that Bro. I flagged one that same Last week and also created a ticket, was rematched within 2 minutes. GHW participants are the most committed and honest community I have been in, with minimal fake pop issues. I think some eople were caught unawares with the random matching and wouldn't want to lose their account. But most people are gradually adjusting to the new system. Not to worry, your issue will be resolved soonest after the maintenance. Just keep writing them.

On a second thought, with the recent turn out of events, You might just be unfortunate to be matched with the creator of this thread ponzihater and his evil friend. That sounds more like them.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jdesign(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
GHW all d way. no shaking

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jakandeola(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Misypee:
wao, same here, mine is 40k and 13k
u still didnt get sence dat is fake

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
osegabi:
i have get help for 3days now but has not been matched? and other of my PH is matured.....what to do

hope u have gotten ur answer very unserious set of people. nairaland is anti ghw keep looking for solutions here.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kennyonthrone(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
GHW rocks babyyy my bank alert na gbagam

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
JAH BLESS GHW.. AND SCATTER ITS ENEMIES...
BLESSING UPON ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS AND REDER FIRE UPON GHW HATERS..

WE ARE GALLANTLY READY TO DEFEND OUR PRECIOUS PLATEFORM TO D END .

THE BUNCH OF FOOLS DA CALL DEM USELESS SELFS GHW ENERMIES SHOULD GET READY WAR .!.
BASTERTDS!

SAY ONE MORE RUBBISH ABOUT US AND AND RECEIVE UR DAMITION COURSE...
USELESS ENERMIES OF PROGRESS..

SOME EVEN WENT AHEAD TO REGISTER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WITH STUPID NAME 'S SO THAT WHEN MATCHED THEY LL DEFAULT THEIR BY CREATING PANIC.. DONT WORRY CONTINUE BUT I TELL WHICH EVER CLICK RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DAT THEY SHALL ALL MEET KARMA!
JOBLESS NONENTITIES..

WE D FAITHFULLS SHALL STAND GALLANTLY WITH GHW AND CONTINUE TO ASSIST OUR SELF'S EVEN IF IT MEANS REMATCHING US 5X. NO SHAKING..

GHW HAS COME TO STAY AND MUST STAY...

YOURS TRUELLY
GALLANT SOLDIERS OF GHW..
EVERLY GALLANT...

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
osegabi:

please kindly go through the pages of this thread and find a suitable WhatsApp group to join. You can discuss your complains there. I'm just an ordinary participant who Ph and Gh just like you. However, if I understand you, you have a pending GH and you were matched to provide Help again. You are left with just two options:
1) You can either decide not to redeem your pledge and get ur account blocked with its consequences of course OR
2) you kindly find the money and pay up and save your account.
There's nothing that can be done about it, once you are matched, you are matched.
This is what we have been shouting since last week, only PH once a month, if you must Ph more than once, ensure you have the extra cash available.

All backlogs are being processed at the moment, shortly PH and GH would return to normal. This message is on your PO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Holiday0299(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
jakandeola:
What is fake?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by karlxavier(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
@ ponzi hater, I curse you from the roots and all your generations would suffer affliction for this your post.. You and your cohorts woukd definitely suffer delay in all ramifications of your life.. Ghw has helped a whole lot of persons and you want to disturb a God sent program. Idiot...

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
People keep making things out of nothing, just because this thread was created. People Not redeeming their pledge, is it new to p2p platforms or is it GHW fault that someone they matched you with didn't pay you? Since last week, GHW has been under unfair attacks plus with most people with multiple accounts caught unawares with the random matching leading to defaults in redeeming pledges. Yet You guys are making it worse with your impatience. Their actions might shake the system a bit but it will bounce back stronger, as people are beginning to adjust to the new system. They have given us so much, so please be patient with them. They still remain the best and most reliable platform ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
@sgt ponzi hater... And all Babylons that hates GHW..
U r all nothing but a black blooded homosapien heading towards self destruction.....
U r a Sergent of doom and doom shall ur generation spell..

He dat says d Lion will not rest shall become lunch or dinner to the pride of lions and lionesses..

Desist from saying rubbish bout GHW
DESIST from opening fake accounts
Desist from spreading fake rumours bout Ghw
Relief ur self's or d stress of hating people 's progress
Animals...

GHW IS HERE TO STAY AND MUST STAY .
5 STAR GENERAL - GHW ARMY...

LONG LIVE GHW..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mind you, some of these complaints here are FAKE. Enemies everywhere... Just so you know.

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
If you lost money to MMM and you are still defending GHW or your money is still in the system at this time then you are a FOOL! Sorry is your name. You better wake up, read the signs and save the little change you have left.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Misypee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
jakandeola:
is this English you're typing? Am i supposed to understand this? Smh, how did people like this get access to the Internet

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Holiday0299(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mamalahawt:
If you lost money to MMM and you are still defending GHW or your money is still in the system at this time then you are a FOOL! Sorry is your name. You better wake up, read the signs and save the little change you have left.
Thank God. We lost yet another bad egg. GHW/MMM doesn't need people like you who get help and leave. I'm recovering my 2016 mavro already. I think Ponzihater is helping the system in removing your type. I just got paid $123 courtesy of GHW. Donating $150 ASAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by danowena: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
goxx:
Mind you, some of these complaints here are FAKE. Enemies everywhere... Just so you know.

Don't mind some of these fake complainants who just want to drive their point home and create unnecessary panic. I received an alert of 500k very recently.

I could also put a screenshot of my GH page but of what use will it be?

goxx:
People keep making things out of nothing, just because this thread was created. People Not redeeming their pledge, is it new to p2p platforms or is it GHW fault that someone they matched you with didn't pay you? Since last week, GHW has been under unfair attacks plus with most people with multiple accounts caught unawares with the random matching leading to defaults in redeeming pledges. Yet You guys are making it worse with your impatience. Their actions might shake the system a bit but it will bounce back stronger, as people are beginning to adjust to the new system. They have given us so much, so please be patient with them. They still remain the best and most reliable platform ever.

I totally agree. No shaking jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Tksunta: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
just received payment of 1800$, long live GHW

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by clintonsparkz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
my friend just got paid 120k... haters please die...GHW rocks... alert na steady now

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have 38 people under me at least 25 people are still active non, I repeat non know nairaland. no reasonable participant will lay his or her complain or problem here.
let us the true participants be careful of them.
anybody complaining here is worst than ponzi hater.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by smartty68(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ponzihater prefers Olosho scheme over Ponzi scheme. We've all got a choice, please respect that. Thanks smiley
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Tomiccell: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guys, no need to add fuel to the fire the OP and co intend to cause on GHW. Just kill it!
Y'all don't need to argue or curse at anyone. Either ignore their comments or speak +ve and leave.

To each his own!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Abeo1: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Ponzihater, as you are trying to bring sorrow to lives of people. calamity will never leave your vicinity, everyone knows the risky involved then why are you causing panic. As you and your colleagues are creating useless and fake account, your life span will be useless and be frustrated. God who says will should be helping each other in any way or the other will not allow you to see help again. Your family will always be the source of sorrow to you. You will regret what you did, Go and write today's date down.
GHW participants, it is left to you to decide whether to remain rich or poor for ever. we are moving on and unstoppable
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by adeoneluv: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
ANTICIPATE!!! teamelitedonors.com
The Platform For Upliftment And Greatness!
Uniting People through wealth creation. Get 100% return on your Investments within a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 10 days. Be uplifted by Joining TED. The one platform that guarantees' greatness and wealth.
Follow us on facebook: @TeamEliteDonors twitter: @TEDonors instagram: @team_elite_donors_ted

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abeo1:
@Ponzihater, as you are trying to bring sorrow to lives of people. calamity will never leave your vicinity, everyone knows the risky involved then why are you causing panic. As you and your colleagues are creating useless and fake account, your life span will be useless and be frustrated. God who says will should be helping each other in any way or the other will not allow you to see help again. Your family will always be the source of sorrow to you. You will regret what you did, Go and write today's date down.
GHW participants, it is left to you to decide whether to remain rich or poor for ever. we are moving on and unstoppable

Who wants to be poor lol.. I just provided help... Bleep haters lol. It's my money.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mamalahawt:
I just provided help bro. It's my money and ghw is standing strong. Bleep you. GHWW for life.

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Fridayokolo: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
PONZIHATER SINCE U HAVE REFUSE US TO REST IN PEACE ,I KNOW I SERVE A LIVING GOD ,HE WILL SOON END YOUR LIFE ,IF U CONTINUE THIS WAY,WATCH AND SEE,AM NO COWARD CONTACT ME ON 08165884459
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
goxx:
soon, there won't be air to come out of yours. Bloody son of a LovePeddler!

see the hopeless f00l making empty threats! angry I dare all of you GHW participants! in fact I double dare you all! angry there's nothing you can do to me!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. bros try to calm down, I'm ghw participant but that doesn't mean I wouldn't advice u. I almost lost my life because of carelessness and what I call empty treat. the world is a small village people can get all ur details within 2 minutes. just be careful. the life is very short. try leave ghw alone for now and face ur business.

you should be careful. if you knew who you're talking to, you would shudder in fear! there is not you can do! even if you wan try, you can't do more than a dead rat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.