Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130732 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
[s]
ponzihater:

Watch how you address m[/s]e pls.
Nor be ponzihater be dis.

Make give you heavy nock on that your empty derailed skull.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FhemmyKW(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
coollabman:

storyteller! why not just say the truth! GHW will soon crash! run with your money
We've heard u ewu! so shut up and watch not being d one trying to bring it down.
I'll never be a vessel to make other cry.
It's so obvious how jobless u and ur friend is to have that kind time to open multiple accounts and Ph very high to destroy d scheme. It's so Stu..pid and childish

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Dollben: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
@PonziHater and others....i will not trade words with u guys because after a careful analysis and consideration one can deduce that its either u are mentally challenged and or u r a poverty stricken sadist.....I KNOW U ARE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF DEEP DOWN INSIDE. I will henceforth register with GWHH and redeem my pledge when due...... Lemme teach how to go about this....advice ur family members others dont it..dont create a propaganda.....why should u? i hate it shove it deep into ur ass...THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE..Nigerian u want ur scheme to wax strong for long.....PH want u have , redeem it and GH. peace!!

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Samleke77: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Ghw still paying,
Till this very minute, and still waxing strong

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Misypee(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017
They take 24hrs plus to match me now, and my four consecutive match all refused to pay, today they matched me with another idiot who screamed that she's not on ghw

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Misypee:
They take 24hrs plus to match me now, and my four consecutive match all refused to pay, today they matched me with another idiot who screamed that she's not on ghw

If you eventually get paid kindly cash out.

Sgt Ponzi Hater (Investment Police)
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by divinelove(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
@ ponzihater I pity u seriously especially if u r nt spiritually strong this is Africa you kw and alot can happen, the way men are hunting for you picture is alarming and if they get ur picture soon I hope u r old enough to understand what dt means.

U think u can do this and go free BC it's a faceless forum lie lie millios of naira are involved n no one can endure it esp when they ve u to blame, alot of GHW members have strong spiritual men as fathers n uncles, even they can spiritually tap into ur comments n track u down for eliminatiion, u are too young for this u kw but u don buy big market already.

Even Seu.n as much as he hated Ponzi didn't create a thread like this, but a rat like u did

Quickly apologize for the monumental pains n tears u have caused GHW participants n pray d scheme doesn't go down anything soon BC u will be held solely responsible. U cant imagine it but this ur thread alone is is shaking GHW n punishing over 1.5million Nigerians, every GHW WhatsApp group is talking abt ur matter ponzihater

Ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater ponzihater

How many times did I call you

A stubborn fly is usually buried with the corpse

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
coollabman:

oh please! your threats are as empty as the air coming out of your nostrils! I can't believe that someone will be so irresponsible that you would defend Ponzi schemes. you're a disappointment to your family
soon, there won't be air to come out of yours. Bloody son of a LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Dollben: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
I just broke my rule hehehehe...@misypee.. u guys should expect that....be patient they will weed out all those guys and u will be matched with someone who will pay u...U see the gullibility i talked about us nigerians...u dont ever think always myopic...Tufia ...once we hear anything from any source we start messing up later we claim we sabi something
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihater:
Mod Kindly look into those threatening my life and do the needful. We need the country to be a place that is safe for our children. Not a group or Ponzi schemers, Voodoo enchanters and suspected killers.

Thanks

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
ponzi hater, for the fact that we are in a faceless forum does not guarantee that u are safe. This topic u created has cause a lot of panic in the God given platform GHW. What will benefit u if u see ur fellow country man loose his money and die bcus of this? Did u know how much people invested in the platform? I have requested for ur picture and someone has agreed to give it to me. I will go extra mile to hunt u with the picture .

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Samleke77: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Check the time

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2017
coollabman:

oh please! your threats are as empty as the air coming out of your nostrils! I can't believe that someone will be so irresponsible that you would defend Ponzi schemes. you're a disappointment to your family
. bros try to calm down, I'm ghw participant but that doesn't mean I wouldn't advice u. I almost lost my life because of carelessness and what I call empty treat. the world is a small village people can get all ur details within 2 minutes. just be careful. the life is very short. try leave ghw alone for now and face ur business.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Misypee(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Dollben:
I just broke my rule hehehehe...@misypee.. u guys should expect that....be patient they will weed out all those guys and u will be matched with someone who will pay u...U see the gullibility i talked about us nigerians...u dont ever think always myopic...Tufia ...once we hear anything from any source we start messing up later we claim we sabi something
whats gullibility ib what i wrote, i wrote what i observed, it wasn't like that before, please be civil
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
I do ghw and register my loves ones because the ideology didn't promote too much greed. the platform is very transparent. u see giver and receiver pictures. u see d amount pledge by people and receive by people.
u bring people u get reward for it but not by force. no guider that will reaping where he didn't sow. the admin/support response very fast.
I will do ghw until d site shut down completely. I love ghw with bottle of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by epaz1: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Good day Mr Ponzihater, in as much as i appreciate your advice and concern about GHW. Believe me, you are destroying, frustrating etc...lots of people lives without your knowing and their blood will be on you. If you really mean well for the good citizens of this country and participants of GHW this is not how to go about it cos your actions and words strongly suggests otherwise. You don't want to know the demage you've already caused and what you do stand to gain in return? A pat on the back? Are you comfortable with all these curses people are raining on you and Collabman? Power lies in the tongue my friend. I was matched to GH since Monday and the person refused to pay. I called to confirm if he knew about it, do you know what he told me in reply? That he heard from Nairaland that GHW is about to crash and the same has happened to my colleagues who still have their money there. Today a lot of people are refusing to pay, some are already cancelling their PH. How do you expect people that already have their money there to get paid? Well done Mr Ponzihater and Collabman for trying to frustrate people's lives all in the name of concern and advice. May the Almighty God bless you and Collabman in your respective endeavours.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cleric(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2017
wink
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihaterr and his cohorts violated no 8, yet no punishment!
This is really getting out of hand.

I was banned for speaking the truth

Dear GHW participants, I think its high time we all stop visiting Nairaland...... this would be very difficult especially on my path but let seun know that without us, there is no Nairaland. He should put his mods to order.
Anyone that doesn't like ponzi should just stay on their own and stop causing panic here and there

Everyone is trying to hussle in their various ways.... So don't try to stop people when they are not robbing you.

When we stop visiting Nairaland, there would be no need for panic because we won't view any panic oriented thread.
But this will be difficult but then its the only solution.
seun would definitely loose traffic.

Or

We all should just ignore this thread and other future threads once and for all without commenting. The threads will die naturally unless lala decides to push it to FP

If you want to ask any question, make any enquiries on GHW, join GHW whatsapp group chat. let this thread die today.
No more comments

Mods come and ban me, I have said my piece

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2017

Dear GHW participants, I think its high time we all stop visiting Nairaland...... this would be very difficult especially on my path but let seun know that without us, there is no Nairaland. He should put his mods to order.
Anyone that doesn't like ponzi should just stay on their own and stop causing panic here and there

Everyone is trying to hussle in their various ways.... So don't try to stop people when they are not robbing you.

When we stop visiting Nairaland, there would be no need for panic because we won't view any panic oriented thread.

Or

We all should just ignore this thread and other future threads once and for all without commenting. The threads will die naturally unless lala decides to push it to FP

If you want to ask any question, make any enquiries on GHW, join GHW whatsapp group chat. let this thread die today.
No more comments

Mods come and ban me, I have said my piece.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017

Or

No more comments

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cleric(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017
rosalieene2:

Or

No more comments

on what number can we join the whatsapp chat group?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017

Or

No more comments

Mods come and ban me, I have said my piece..

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2017
cleric:

on what number can we join the whatsapp chat group?
send me a PM I will send u a whatsapp group link
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cleric(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
rosalieene2:

send me a PM I will send u a whatsapp group link

sent..
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2017

Or

No more comments

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Valmesk(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Please all should stop responding to this thread,allow it to die on itself.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Fridayokolo: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Alert alert alert!!!! The person who created this topic is a saddest,do you how many lives have been change by GHW,becare so that God will not put you in your last days.contact me on 08165884459

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2017

Or

No more comments

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Fridayokolo: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2017
NAIRALAND HAS LOST IT'S GLORY,NO WONDER LINDAIKEJI IS TOPING,LET US ALL BOYCOTT this forum

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2017
cleric:

sent..
sorry, I can't view my mail
try this
https:///09gVQ7peHYw4U3Ton7EDXb
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
cleric:

I like your comment and I used to have a lot of confidence in the GHW support crew till recently.

One guy pretending to be two different people was to pay me N1,944,000 in two separate payments. His time to make payment expired on 3rd of March, 2017 and I flagged the POP as fakes immediately. However despite raising 3 separate tickets after I had flagged it, I have not been contacted or rematched with other people to be paid. This is quite frustrating. But I am hoping the support team will read this and wade in.
To make matters worse, the guy is very arrogant and brags that the worst that will be done to him is a suspension since he has over 400 credibility score on his account.
The sad part is that the previous tickets raised has been deleted or cannot be found after their maintenance yesterday. I have had to create a new ticket.
I just hope the matter is resolved soonest because by now, I ought to be PHing again.
So sorry about that Bro. I flagged one that same Last week and also created a ticket, was rematched within 2 minutes. GHW participants are the most committed and honest community I have been in, with minimal fake pop issues. I think some eople were caught unawares with the random matching and wouldn't want to lose their account. But most people are gradually adjusting to the new system. Not to worry, your issue will be resolved soonest after the maintenance. Just keep writing them.

On a second thought, with the recent turn out of events, You might just be unfortunate to be matched with the creator of this thread ponzihater and his evil friend. That sounds more like them.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene2(f): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2017
join this whatsapp group for all your complains, inquiries and testimonies. ignore Nairaland once and for all.
https:///09gVQ7peHYw4U3Ton7EDXb

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.