Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (964 Views)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by MrCrown: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Las Vegas – A Los Angeles man has taken his cellphone love to a whole new bizarre level by marrying it in a church ceremony.

34-year-old Aaron Chervenak married his cellphone at The Little Vegas Chapel in Nevada last month in an attempt to make a point about society’s growing reliance on their smartphones.

‘So in a sense my smartphone has been my longest relationship.’

‘That’s why I decided to see what it was like to actually marry a phone,’ he added.

During the ceremony, Michael Kelly who officiated the wedding asked: “Do you, Aaron, take this smartphone to be your lawfully wedded wife, and do you also promise to love her, honor her, comfort and keep her, and be faithful to her?”

“I do,” Aaron replied, and then the groom placed his wife on his left ring finger.

See video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebkXwI4CPUs

Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by ashir41: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
that's kind of Christian stupidity :Pthat's kind of Christian stupidity
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by Iseoluwani: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guy your news is stale
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
That's what you get when you are so addicted and in love with your phone. No cheating is permitted
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by LAFO: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by ozoebuka1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
isn't he crazy?

Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
lol, nitori olohun.
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by yhermmie(f): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
for real??
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by subtlemee(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
See as fresh dude just go waste him potentials with phone..i want to also see how they'll consumate the marriage
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by koolet: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
What model
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by koolet: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
See as fresh dude just go waste him potentials with phone..i want to also see how they'll consumate the marriage
domt fall for the guy perhaps he's got no ddick or he wanted a wife that obeys him like phone does
Re: Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by koolet: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
But what kinda children will he get

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Any Girl You Want - Chopnaira / Men Have Revealed The Main Reason Why They Cheat (check It Out!) / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.