Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63130 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by goldedprince: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
so this my fake biafra brothers no fit buy better camera phone and them want republic

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:
WITH THE POPULARITY IF HE CONTEST FOR PRESIDENTIAL HE GO LOSE
KANU didn't come for zoo politics!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
KANU didn't come for zoo politics!

LET HIM KEEP DREAMING OF WHAT WOULD NEVER COME TO PASS WE REMAIN ONE NATIONS NO MATTER HOW IS THERE ONE ETHNIC GROUP WOULD ALWAYS STAND UP AND PROTEST ITS A NORMAL PHENOMENA

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by discusant: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Na waoo!!...The kind of popularity Nnamdi Kanu has is that which politicians in this country from the East,West,North and South can only dream about.

Nnamdi Kanu is very popular because he is pursuing a most popular cause - restore Biafra from failed Nigeria.

Only a most blind or most parasitic Nigerian refuses to see or accept that Nigeria has failed, irretrievably.
No leader in the world can build a nation from Nigeria given the the form of Nigeria's three most populated ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

LET HIM KEEP DREAMING OF WHAT WOULD NEVER COME TO PASS WE REMAIN ONE NATIONS NO MATTER HOW IS THERE ONE ETHNIC GROUP WOULD ALWAYS STAND UP AND PROTEST ITS A NORMAL PHENOMENA
what the heavens have concluded is final! you know, God didn't create Liegeria, rather it was Fraud Lugard. Now I ask thou Lugardian slave, where was Liegeria before 1914? An artificial landmark that holds nothing but despair and wickedness! it is not worth its existence! But old maps have Biafra in them

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiWailer: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
engrchykae:
mr afonja,there is a very big difference between a flyover and a bridge,non of our heroes will end up like mko abiola in this nigeria.this is not bragging cos history is there to proove it.my ikemba died a natural death and so will kanu,as for ur bubu,kanu's prophecy on him have been fulfilled and i quote"by the time i am through with buhari,he will run to london and not be able to come back"prophet kanu-radiobiafra

Keep bragging.

I know your type.

Even when you die you will claim you died without blood staining your clothes.

There is always something to brag about
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by ohiku4every1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lolz

Kano is. trying to be decent
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by discusant: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Am awake!

Isn't Kanu in Kuje prison presently?

Isn't he charged for treason?

The last time I checked, death is the penalty for treason if found guilty.

Nigeria is doing that guy a favour and it can be switched at any point and due process will follow.

Am I still sleeping?

MKO, SARO WIWA, BORO, REWANE, HUNDREDS OF OTHERS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY HAUSA/FULANI GOVT TO PRESERVE THEIR ATM - ONE NIGERIA.

OBJ AND DIYA ESCAPED BY DIVINE INTERVENTION AT THE LAST MINUTE.

BUT NIGERIA STILL GOES DOWN THE DRAIN - FAILED.

ONLY FOOLS CONTINUE ON A ROAD THAT LEADS TO FAILURE.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by FUCKU: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
signature2012:

It won't be a prob to me as a business man,Cox if am in naija now,will just make order from China and start selling.

groovy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
I must nail Nigeria completely with evidence! By the time I testify before this court , there will be no more Nigeria!- NNAMDI KANU ODOGWU!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by engrchykae(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

Keep bragging.

I know your type.

Even when you die you will claim you died without blood staining your clothes.

There is always something to brag about
i dont understand why biafra is a source of nightmare to yorubas than to hausas.very weak tribe excusing their pathetic cowardice as sophistication and peace-loving,that is why mko,ur kinsmen was denied his mandate and killed and nothing happened.a yoruba lady that served with me in cross river told me she like ibo men for their courage unlike her tribesmen that only brags and make noise,she grew in niger state and cited a riot that happened at niger state as an instance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Etogist: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
helphelp:

Always get your facts right...

Few of them and not terrorism, possession of fire arms and treason... Chei people

Yes not yet Uhuru but at the end, we shall emerge victorious and Biafra will come.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
what the heavens have concluded is final! you know, God didn't create Liegeria, rather it was Fraud Lugard. Now I ask thou Lugardian slave, where was Liegeria before 1914? An artificial landmark that holds nothing but despair and wickedness! it is not worth its existence! But old maps have Biafra in them

MAY BE YOU KNOW HISTORY MORE THAN WIKIPEDIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bight_of_Biafra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

BROS PLS READ UP

http://www.africamasterweb.com/BiafranWarCauses.html
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by CloudResident(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wait.Why is he trying to be'Jew' Is he not a Christian again. Wearing that is to whip up unnecessary sentiments that is not even noticeable in Israel!Jews undecided are NOT Christians. Stop being a clown! Oya IPOB fraternity I dey wait una grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by sleeknick: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jew man grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by jbcul4ril(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
I heard 6 out of 11 charges were dismissed from his case in court today
Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, darknetcom I tot our slimy Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??
@Ipobexposed, after all our "mighty" exposures, he still won
Plz u pple should come join me and cry
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!
What does Nnamdi Kanu issues got to do with muslims?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by homirefacuny(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
jlinkd78:
Whiter than white and Whiter than snow. Congratulations to a very favourable ruling today. That d Judge has declared that IPOB is not an illegal organization will be basis while d other remaining charges of terrorism and treason can't be sustained. Everyone even knows that this case is as good as over. All Hail Biafra as we match into our promised land with this ruling coming on d first day of March.

As rightly stated by Oga Chinua... There was a country. But in my words, there was never a Nigeria nation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Momoh7(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
Looking fresh on watery beans than Afonjas who are on Trump's diet!
dis guy don kill me oo
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

MAY BE YOU KNOW HISTORY MORE THAN WIKIPEDIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bight_of_Biafra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

BROS PLS READ UP

http://www.africamasterweb.com/BiafranWarCauses.html
fraud Lugard slave, I said you should show me where your man made nation was before 1914? your dead master created it to last for 100yrs! 100yrs don reach!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngozi123(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
PassingShot:

Is the Albino out of Kuje already?

Please let me know when our Dilector is out of the dungeon. undecided undecided

Just over a month ago it seemed highly unlikely that the Nigerian judiciary would admit that there were any flaws in any of Kanu's charges; that very thing has just happened. It seems unlikely that he'll be released anytime soon but as the above example has shown, stranger things have happened... grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Amoto94(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
jbcul4ril:
What does Nnamdi Kanu issues got to do with muslims?
You dey mind dem. As a Muslim I find his comment ridiculous and smacks of hatred for people who don't care about their shenanigans.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
fraud Lugard slave, I said you should show me where your man made nation was before 1914? your dead master created it to last for 100yrs! 100yrs don reach!

LOL YOUR ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM OUR COLONIAL MASTERS... EVEN MY ANCESTORS DID ... THE COUNTRY WAS NOT DIVIDED THEN AFTER GAINING INDEPENDENCE AND IN 1963 WE BECAME A REPUBLIC...... OUT OF SELFISH REASONS PEOPLE CAME UP SHOUTING FOR BIAFRIA MILLIONS DEAD DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND NOW THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN... WE WERE ALL SLAVES TO THE COLONIAL MASTERS A SLAVE CALLING ANOTHER SLAVE...LOL
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
THEY KEEP SHOUTING FOR BIAFRA FROM 1986 TILL DATE WHAT HAVE THE GOVERNORS OF YOUR STATE THEN...
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

LOL YOUR ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM OUR COLONIAL MASTERS... EVEN MY ANCESTORS DID ... THE COUNTRY WAS NOT DIVIDED THEN AFTER GAINING INDEPENDENCE AND IN 1963 WE BECAME A REPUBLIC...... OUT OF SELFISH REASONS PEOPLE CAME UP SHOUTING FOR BIAFRIA MILLIONS DEAD DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND NOW THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN... WE WERE ALL SLAVES TO THE COLONIAL MASTERS A SLAVE CALLING ANOTHER SLAVE...LOL
at least I choose not to answer that cursed name that that mini impotent demon called Fraud Lugard gave me! I ask for the last time where was Liegeria before 1914? If you can't answer, do me a favour and wear this slave chain on your neck and follow me to the market, customers are waiting!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PDJT: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!! angry angry angry

But, i need a clarification. A lot of guys here claim Yorubas would be "pained" by this.

I don't understand, is Buhari who jailed him a Yoruba / Afonja? shocked shocked shocked

If you hate "Afonjas" so much, Nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa, a Yoruba, why help his business?

Neutral, curious party here...

-Not all Yoruba is an Afonja.

-I'm still monitoring that Seun, though.
He seem to have a little dictatorial attribute, hence his post against restoration of Republic of Biafra, even though his fatherland isn't part of Biafraland.
-He lost my respect and business after that post he made and pinned on his forum homepage.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

Just over a month ago it seemed highly unlikely that the Nigerian judiciary would admit that there were any flaws in any of Kanu's charges; that very thing has just happened. It seems unlikely that he'll be released anytime soon but as the above example has shown, stranger things have happened... grin
The YouTube videos of Kanu soliciting for weapons to fight and destroy Nigeria is enough to find him guilty of treason. He only needs to be found guilty of JUST ONE of those five charges bordering on treason and he becomes a TOAST.

Una never see anything.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by kechywillz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
at least I choose not to answer that cursed name that that mini impotent demon called Fraud Lugard gave me! I ask for the last time where was Liegeria before 1914? If you can't answer, do me a favour and wear this slave chain on your neck and follow me to the market, customers are waiting!

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THEY MAP WAS MADE BY THE WHITE.. AND HOPE YOU CAN SEE UNEXPLORED ON THE MAP OUR YOU NO GO SCHOOL SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NOT ON THE MAP OUR YOU SEE MALI TUNISIA OR SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE MAP THEY THERE MAKE THEM THEY BRAIN WATCH YOU... I CAN HATE YOU COS AM CREATED TO LOVE MY FELLOW HUMAN.. BUT AM BEEN REALISTIC BIAFRA IMPOSSIBLE IT WOULD ONLY BE BUT A DREAM
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by bantudra: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
damnit... angry..

i want that assholes head on a silver plata...damnit.. angry..
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by bantudra: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
damnit... angry..
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THEY MAP WAS MADE BY THE WHITE.. AND HOPE YOU CAN SEE UNEXPLORED ON THE MAP OUR YOU NO GO SCHOOL SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NOT ON THE MAP OUR YOU SEE MALI TUNISIA OR SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE MAP THEY THERE MAKE THEM THEY BRAIN WATCH YOU... I CAN HATE YOU COS AM CREATED TO LOVE MY FELLOW HUMAN.. BUT AM BEEN REALISTIC BIAFRA IMPOSSIBLE IT WOULD ONLY BE BUT A DREAM
but you can see Senegal on the old world map, Egypt too is present.. Who created Israel, Syria and Ethiopia? lemme guess one black man went and told them their origin abi? Sometimes I hate to call someone a slave but you leave me no choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.