Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63217 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ejanla07: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
CloudResident:
Wait.Why is he trying to be'Jew' Is he not a Christian again. Wearing that is to whip up unnecessary sentiments that is not even noticeable in Israel!Jews undecided are NOT Christians. Stop being a clown! Oya IPOB fraternity I dey wait una grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is Jewish dats his religion. it's quite popular in the east. Nnobi especially

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Annie939(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
they are taken care of him there he look healthy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by durasome(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
How can one who can't keep a group as small as a family together in peace and harmony,who can't keep to a simple marriage vow made at the altar of God lead a group as large as your so-called Biafra. Am imaging what that country will look like with the likes of Nnamdi kalu and his likes as it's leaders.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by famzynet: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
All hail Nnamdi Kanu! I love the guy's courage. This guy has really made name oooooo. Something tells me he will be released soon.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by savagefinder1: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
VanBommel:

Cc savagefinder1
Despite ao much I'll like to nominate thuggCheetah for an award of a very rare feat of savagery in the Savage hall of fame, I won't be able to do that.
Reason: its against the ethnic rules of nairaland.
tnx for understanding
ciao..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Psoul(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL....why is it childish to bring up Nairaland? Don't you realize you are helping him with every click?

I simply asked some questions you refused to answer....

By the way, i am not an Afonja, my best friend since 1995 is an Igbo who lived in Yorubaland all his life.

Sorry, but you are the one being childish by being tribalistic. Grow up!

My brother, I'm not in the habit if trading words especially in social media. For clarity sake, I never said you are childish, I only said the idea is childish. I beliv u kw d difference.

Secondly, I told you that we the wailers do not hate any tribe and daz why we still patronize u guys. So stop bringing Seun and his biz into this.

I only told you that it is the over due drum you guys have bn playing that we the wailers are dancing. So what's your problem.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Blessed16(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Grafixnuel:
Afonjas current mood
hahahahajajaj

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by clickwtB(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was today arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja, as court resumed hearing of the case of the IPOB leader alongside his co-defendants- Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe.

Scores of Biafrans gathered outside the court premises chanting solidarity songs and praying for the victory of Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants. Military trucks, highly equipped security officials and police dogs have been mounted within and outside the court premises.

The judge handling the case, Hon. Ms Binta Nyako dismissed six count of the eleven count charges preferred against Nnmadi Kanu, as well as three other accused persons for lack of proof of evidence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-today.html
Yes he is free to wear jewish regalia or anyother its a DEmo crazy.He and co persons spewed extreme hatred to their country men!They forgot no ethnic group is an Island!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
I heard 6 out of 11 charges were dismissed from his case in court today.

as soon as I heard dat news, my bp just increase from 120/80mmHg to 740/420mmHg

Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, victorvezx darknetcom I tot our slimy Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??

@Ipobexposed, after all our "mighty" exposures, he still won

Plz u pple should come join me and cry
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!
amen your bp will even rise beyond that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
bamidelee:

amen your bp will even rise beyond that
ur name is Bamidele grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Akious2k2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
Looking fresh on watery beans than Afonjas who are on Trump's diet!
grin grin grin... U don't mean it
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AMUNSI23(f): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Where is buhari her sister has disappointed him idiots

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Akiika: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chei!!!! odukwa stupid!
What's with this strange attachment with Jews?
Ridiculous to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Lilimax(f): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
OrientalDuke:
According to GENESIS 29 vs 30. :
JACOB had 12 Sons >> Namely; Ruben & Simeon,
Levi & Judah, Dan & Naphtali, GAD &Asher,
Issacher
& Zebulun, Joseph & Benjamin...
The 7 th Son was GAD .
And According to GENESIS 46 vs16.
GAD had SEVEN Sons>> Namely ;
Ziphon &Haggi, Shunni & Ezbon, ERI & ARODI,
ARELI.
Sometime in Middle East , feminine struck and
Jacob
moved with his family and about 70 other relations
to Egypt. But before then Joseph (which was 11th
son of Jacob) had already been sold to Egypt by his
Brothers, where he was Made Governor General
under a King Pharaoh.
As time Goes on they started suffering
Persecutions
from the Egyptians but ERI THE 5TH SON OF GAD
foresaw the danger, persecution, and Wickedness
coming and he Decided to live in Time with his two
younger Brothers, ARODI & ARELI with one of his
half Brothers.
They travelled through Ethiopia, Sudan and down
towards West Africa and Landed AT A PLACE
KNOWN AS AGULERI TODAY THROUGH OMABALA
RIVER In ANAMBRA STATE , around 1305 Bc 1) ERI ERI Established and lived close to the OMABALA
river.
He was wealthy and wise like his Great grand father
(Abraham ). That is why Anambra state has the
highest number of Rich people in Africa.
ERI ; gave birth to 5 children ;
(1) Agulu (2) Atta (3) Oba (4) Hebrew/Igbo (5)
Menri.
(1) AGULU ; as the first son stayed back and
Established in the place known as AguluERI (Agulu
son of ERI) in Anambra state.
(2) ATTA; moved to upward North and Established
a place known as "IGALA Kingdom " and that is
why the Overall KING is known as ""Atta of IGALA
"".. in Kogi state
(3) OBA ; left and founded a place known as Oba
Kingdom in Anambra state.
(4) HEBREW ; which have been changed to mean
Igbo. He was very powerful spiritual man and that
is why people from this area are always very
spiritual .
He left and founded Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Adagbe, Igbo-
Eze (within Nsuka and parts of Anambra) .
(5)MENRI left and founded a place known as
""AgukwuNRi"". NRI Kingdom.

Yes o! @ the highlighted! As a confirmed Ada NRI on Nairaland! cool
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Lightening:

You really went on and on without saying anything.

Actually had a lot to say, that was just a summary. Afonja's re far ahead any tribe in Nigeria

We re westerns and will and continue to be
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Let me ask again, are you mentally alright? My God, please can you tell me the state in Afonja land that's developed? ThankGod I've visited all the Afonja states. Let me guess for you, Lagos? cheesy grin grin grin

I love your point! Infact, am happy

I have toured the whole east based on my job. An Ekiti is far ahead Ebonyi in any level.

Give me pointers! Am here with u! Awka is not has developed as Alimosho L.G.A in Lagos. Let me take u further, Aba is a slum which Abeokuta is far greater than. Talking about Enugu, I have so much respect for that state cos it's the only place where humans live in the East.

Please don't tell me about Aba and Onitsha cos they re slums. Am not in cartegory of people u can brainwash. Your most celebrated region is just a Local Government in Ibadan.

Take it anywhere, the worst of any western state is a mega city in the East.

I ask you again, what's in the East!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Let me ask again, are you mentally alright? My God, please can you tell me the state in Afonja land that's developed? ThankGod I've visited all the Afonja states. Let me guess for you, Lagos? cheesy grin grin grin

No state in the East can beat Ogun, OYO and Ondo. I know your region, don't let me expose you!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Lightening:

You really went on and on without saying anything.

Depends on your power of assimilation!

There wa never a quote I made to make you forcefully believe in my truthful gospel
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Don't let me ridicule the East. I deployed an infrastructure at every nook and crannies of the region. At a time, I felt pity for the regin cos the height of maginalizatin I saw. Don't paint what I don't know. Even the city you worship is a village in the west
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by OSCAMO: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Akiika:
Chei!!!! odukwa stupid!
What's with this strange attachment with Jews?
Ridiculous to say the least.

They are trying to enact the ''jewish'' narrative (i.e Muslims are oppressing innocent ipob jews). All these to gain recognition & sympathy from their anti-muslim masters abroad. Same as the pro-trump rally a few weeks back. I actually heard one protester declaring we are here to support our brother, trump
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nature8(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
I heard 6 out of 11 charges were dismissed from his case in court today

Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, victorvezx darknetcom I tot our slimy Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??

@Ipobexposed, after all our "mighty" exposures, he still won

Plz u pple should come join me and cry
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!

That pic got me, Lol..
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by lereinter(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=heavychris post=54174917]
you don't know your root , i don't blame you
who can die for Nigeria , the way this people are doing for Biafra?
[/quote

just tell him to stop abusing Israel and God's own people with this hypocritic dressing

is it now he knows he a jew, Israel has never mentioned a word abt biafra or kanu
and oga Biafra supportter that know is root go to ethiopia and see the real jews in africa

omo ode
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
ur name is Bamidele grin
what's your problem with that
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
bamidelee:

what's your problem with that
u are a Yoruba muslim
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by tobiasbeecher: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

The YouTube videos are nowhere near enough evidence to prove treasonable felony. I've just done some research on the matter and it seems that this treasonable felony charge relied quite a bit on the "illegal radio transmission charge", the very same one that's just been thrown out of court, I believe. It's one thing saying that you should buy loads of weapons for whatever purpose but it's another thing to actually do it or even have the means to do it. Where was Kanu going to get these weapons from? How would he be able to afford it? We're not talking about a couple of rifles here, rather an arsenal that's capable of challenging a whole army. Pray tell, how was Kanu going to be able to do all of this? If you can't then you have to admit that the charges against him are nonsensical.
I don't know you, but I must confess that I'm in awe of the level of intelligence you always exhibit in your posts. You're always analytical thought provoking. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

LET HIM KEEP DREAMING OF WHAT WOULD NEVER COME TO PASS WE REMAIN ONE NATIONS NO MATTER HOW IS THERE ONE ETHNIC GROUP WOULD ALWAYS STAND UP AND PROTEST ITS A NORMAL PHENOMENA

You hypocrite, you claim to be a witness yet you take sides politically. You in particular is a hypocrite.

FYI I was born into a witness family, all of my extended family, but I can't fathom the hypocrisy u are exhibiting.
Let me tell you, intact tell this to ur elders u guys are fools, fooling yourself.
I was baptized as a publisher in 2009 and I was in Circuit EE5 in Aba, I will tell you, u are waisting your time taking side politically and being against Biafra.

Even the Jehovah God does not support injustice and he allows freedom, the case of Abraham and lot, the division of Israel, 10 tribes of Israel and 2 tribes of Judea.

Bleep u mean.......Why don't u carry ur bag and go preaching against Biafra.

I had enough of the One Nigeria, that is why I dropped my bag and I am a hard core Biafra and we will keep going till either Armageddon comes or Biafra comes. One must happen.

Intact you need to be reproved for meddling into worldly politics
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngozi123(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

I don't know you, but I must confess that I'm in awe of the level of intelligence you always exhibit in your posts. You're always analytical thought provoking. Keep it up!

Thank you smiley.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Malawian(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
abbaapple:
Dis man and his followers ate useless, bunch of hypocrites. Mttscheew
DESCRIBE YOUR MOOD.

CHOOSE FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW.

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:

No state in the East can beat Ogun, OYO and Ondo. I know your region, don't let me expose you!
you know by last year you would have added osun state when the news of igr was selling .please remove the capital city of all those burial grounds you mentioned and tell me what's next
imo, capital owerri the next city is orlu and its a known city
abia,umuahia,aba is next
Enugu ,Enugu,nsukka
anambra,awka,Onitsha,nnewi,Nkpor,obosi,ihiala
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
you know by last year you would have added osun state when the news of igr was selling .please remove the capital city of all those burial grounds you mentioned and tell me what's next
imo, capital owerri the next city is orlu and its a known city
abia,umuahia,aba is next
Enugu ,Enugu,nsukka
anambra,awka,Onitsha,nnewi,Nkpor,obosi,ihiala

All this places you mentioned re glorified villages called cities. Have been there! Outrightly nothing happens there. Aba is a slum, Umuahia is just like a local government in Ogun state, Orlu is a certified village also. The rest re all villages. Onitsha is catching-up but still not a modern city.

Without being partial. Enugu and Owerri is the "ONLY" place that stands out. The rest re glorified villages called city.

Visit Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Ondo,
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:

All this places you mentioned re glorified villages called cities. Have been there! Outrightly nothing happens there. Aba is a slum, Umuahia is just like a local government in Ogun state, Orlu is a certified village also. The rest re all villages. Onitsha is catching-up but still not a modern city.

Without being partial. Enugu and Owerri is the "ONLY" place that stands out. The rest re glorified villages called city.

Visit Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Ondo,
remove Lagos cos Yoruba's never made Lagos rather the collective effort of Nigerians now tell me apart from akure ,which other known city is in ondo,apart from Abeokuta ,which other known city that can stand on its own
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
u are a Yoruba muslim
Wats ur problem with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.