Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. (6449 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / The Pantheist Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
How can anyone expect Science, a product of the Mind, to understand anything above the mind ?

Atheism is a gateway to the truth. I can say that it is easier for Atheists to find out more abt true nature of God but before then, they may be made to go through so much suffering until they seek answers. The suffering activates those sensors. Once they do, success starts coming. Isnt that the reason you guys go to prayer warriors even when you dont believe in God ? Shame!
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Arguing out of context was my strong point when I was an atheist.
You now see? You are using yourself as a yardstick to statistically classify other atheists
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
How can anyone expect Science, a product of the Mind, to understand anything above the mind ?

Atheism is a gateway to the truth. I can say that it is easier for Atheists to find out more abt true nature of God but before then, they may be made to go through so much suffering until they seek answers. The suffering activates those sensors. Once they do, success starts coming. Isnt that the reason you guys go to prayer warriors even when you dont believe in God ? Shame!

Most of them usually end up shouting JESUS before waking from a terrible nightmare lol grin grin grin
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, my latest research is on the existence or not of vampires, demons, ghosts etc. I started the research from the neutral point of view as a former atheist.

I must state that in all of my research I use science at its highest level as a yard for my research work.

I discovered to my amazement, that we were born blank, what I mean is, when we were born, our memory was blank, as we keep getting repititions and induction from our parents, teachers, environment, animals and etc, we continually store these data on our memory. Our thought forms are waves, and these waves surround our body gradually as ectoplasma. So, since we live in a conscious universe, the thought-form becomes activated and animated. Ahah! Out thought-form or wave came alive and is sync into our organism.

Since this new thought-form or thought-body or if you like call it mental body since thoughts comes from the mind, has come alive, then it needs to feed. And it feeds on energy. But not the positive energy which is love. The mental body then using a wave-collapse mechanism, a function of conscious observer, remember conscious observer means there is consciousness. The conscious observer then is the Soul. Actually, consciousness collapses waves and then when that happens, love is collapse to hatred, anger, etc as found in Narcissistic Personality Disorders. It happens that when this occurs, the Mind, which is the structuring of the mental body becomes impulsively activated by the right hemisphere of the brain where consciousness is associated with. When this occurs, where this imbalance is not checked, then the soul of that person becomes 'vampiric', just like a vampire. So, when the churches said that certain erratic people are possessed by demons, there is truth in it. Vampiric Souls, act like vampires that is why Narcissistic Personal Disorder is hard to treat medically. Everything has root in spirit. I can give simple solution on how you can treat such NPD patient and it is very very simple, no much action, no need for prayers, cos if you wanna cast out their vampire body, you want the soul to leave them. What about those vampires that are in existence ? Oh yes, if you are Narcissitic and you die, your will fly around a bit and terrorise people until a light being helps you out.

Make I stop here, I don over yarn. Forgive my typo erros, I am not James Bond in typing yet.

You have said a lot, thank you for taking the time.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by eghuan1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
@Billyonaire, as a rational and logically oriented person, why do you go after people who don't buy your views? Your job is to make them see why A is A and if they (some will always do) go against your views, the best you can do is try to make them see reason and if they refuse to see it your way, my guy dust your sandals and leave them in ignorance (even the Bible says so). Truth is everybody can't see things the same way. If they do, there is a problem

1 Like

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:

Am surprised that you raised the issue of rapidity. You're particularly not bringing flow to the discussion.
I asked you what's god? And all you came up with is God - source energy.

How does that make sense in a discussion?

You will have to make a summary presentation of your idea, if you want us to have meaningful discussion.

I guess you don't Billyonaire. He doesn't make sense at all.

He believes in demons , ghost etc. But says we but doesn't in a supreme God.

Let me tell you . Billyonaire himself have threatened me with demons to suck on my negative energy. How preposterous is that.

He soo run back to politics section.

SirWere please come and attend to your friend he has started again
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
You can continue anyways @billy. Am getting carried away and equally learning new stuffs for standard living
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
HenryDion:

Most of them usually end up shouting JESUS before waking from a terrible nightmare lol grin grin grin
And Have you bothered to ever ask yourself why?
Most of us were born and partly brought up the christian way.
I was a Christian for 16yrs and when I became an atheist, I still find myself saying;
- "God punish you", whenever am with my friends.
- "God bless you", when the person is making sense in whatever he/she is saying.

In essence what am I trying to say? You don't expect me to forget a 15yrs experience within 2mins even tho I don't believe in them anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
babseg:

Let me tell you . Billyonaire himself have threatened me with demons to suck on my negative energy. How preposterous is that.

Hahahahahahaha. Abeg, you guys shouldn't come and spoil the fun on this thread. Bikonu
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
parisienne:

You have said a lot, thank you for taking the time.
You are very much welcomed. I am happy to be here.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
HenryDion:

Hahahahaha, they dont even know when the "Jesus" flies out of their mouth.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
eghuan1:
@Billyonaire, as a rational and logically oriented person, why do you go after people who don't buy your views? Your job is to make them see why A is A and if they (some will always do) go against your views, the best you can do is try to make them see reason and if they refuse to see it your way, my guy dust your sandals and leave them in ignorance (even the Bible says so). Truth is everybody can't see things the same way. If they do, there is a problem

My statement about right hemisphere not being fully activated was not an insult. I actually mean it as a fact. It is like telling a friend, your mouth is smelling. It is a painful truth and will work on it.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Hahahahaha, they dont even know when the "Jesus" flies out of their mouth.
Just as a repentant Ifá priest(50yrs of serving gods) still shouts Ogun or Sango whenever in trouble.... TRUTH Billy, I never believed you of all will buy to such a crap
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
babseg:

Congratulations, you have just made my day. Funny organism.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Any other atheist willing to know what God is ?

How come you believe in demons
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Crack on silly billy tongue
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by 4FcukCop: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
@Billyonaire I have this disturbing poser and i've been meaning to ask you. As we live and gain experiences and wisdom. Instance i mean here, is as a mind learns he advances his logic tasking better than how it was once inept to his mind-brain logic-solving and decision makings.All this goes to form an archive in the Mind then time-stamped to the Intuitive Self(Soul to say) as Wisdom.

Furthermore, As we live , It becomes a case when we make decision, Knowingly or unknowingly we eventually find out decisions made are getting more accurate with our action-reaction-reactions to Life tasks and interactions. Just like in Machine Learning and AI mine data, building and advancing tasking better than it was yesterday.

All this being said, Are we just here to learn this Logic/Wisdom building that get time-stamped to the soul, only to loose it at death of this physical vehicle OR there is more to the purpose behind these experience and wisdom transcending into dimensions beyond!?

In one of your plenty posts. We are gods, we are builders. We can build our planet.

Uhmmmmm
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahahahahaha. Abeg, you guys shouldn't come and spoil the fun on this thread. Bikonu

Sorry I'm but I don't spoil any thread but Billyonaire is jus full of bs
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

And Have you bothered to ever ask yourself why?
Most of us were born and partly brought up the christian way.
I was a Christian for 16yrs and when I became an atheist, I still find myself saying;
- "God punish you", whenever am with my friends.
- "God bless you", when the person is making sense in whatever he/she is saying.

In essence what am I trying to say? You don't expect me to forget a 15yrs experience within 2mins even tho I don't believe in them anymore

Whatever you dont believe in, diffuses permanently. It means there is a part of you still pondering on existence or not, of God. Which is why you cant leave this thread and any other thread that talks about God.

Just keep an open mind. I do not believe in a Personal God, Einstein didnt. I believe that I am at the core, God, everyone is.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
I like the way Sarrasin addresses educational and informative issues without sentiments.

Billy, you are really jonzing up. You started well but ending somehow cry
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

The dude doesn't know that when someone feels hatred toward a person, negative energies are sent unconsciously which corrupts the aura. Imagine if the person is aware of TRUTH and the capabilities of SELF, he might send a dragon lol. But sadly, they are ignorant of all that. Anyway, let them be. Ignorance is bliss. grin grin
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Whatever you dont believe in, diffuses permanently. It means there is a part of you still pondering on existence or not, of God. Which is why you cant leave this thread and any other thread that talks about God.

Just keep an open mind. I do not believe in a Personal God, Einstein didnt. I believe that I am at the core, God, everyone is.
Seems you don't understand me very well.

Its like a 15yrs bona-fide muslim who gets converted to been a Christian. If he's faced with something scary, what do you think he will say? He will shout "AWUZUBILLAHI".

Usin myself as case study, I was born and brought up in northern part of Nigeria, whenever I wanna say something or try to buttress my point, I say "WALAHI". Does dat make me a Muslim? Hell no.
I say that because most people around here are muslims and walahi is used by virtually everyone.
Even the christians do say it.

Things we are been thought while as kids sticks longer like genetic codes even though they have been mutated.

What am saying in plain English is that, "I SPENT 15yrs of my life been a Theist and 1min being an atheist". Do you think I will just overnight forget everything? Even mutation doesn't occur at once, it's gradually before it gets manifested.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by eghuan1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

My statement about right hemisphere not being fully activated was not an insult. I actually mean it as a fact. It is like telling a friend, your mouth is smelling. It is a painful truth and will work on it.

Bro, that will be seen as attacking the person which is one of the fallacies of logic. You should try to study the rules of logic (Introduction to Logic by M.Copi and Cohen). Talking from a philosophical point of view
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
4FcukCop:
@Billyonaire I have this disturbing poser and i've been meaning to ask you. As we live and gain experiences and wisdom. Instance i mean here, is as a mind learns he advances his logic tasking better than how it was once inept to his mind-brain logic-solving and decision makings.All this goes to form an archive in the Mind then time-stamped to the Intuitive Self(Soul to say) as Wisdom.

Furthermore, As we live , It becomes a case when we make decision, Knowingly or unknowingly we eventually find out decisions made are getting more accurate with our action-reaction-reactions to Life tasks and interactions. Just like in Machine Learning and AI mine data, building and advancing tasking better than it was yesterday.

All this being said, Are we just here to learn this Logic/Wisdom building that get time-stamped to the soul, only to loose it at death of this physical vehicle OR there is more to the purpose behind these experience and wisdom transcending into dimensions beyond!?

In one of your plenty posts. We are gods, we are builders. We can build our planet.

Uhmmmmm

Actually, let me attempt to just start writing something. When you go through these few lines it should answer all questions related to it. My response will not be in the order of the questions, pls bear with me.

We all have our purposes in Life. We came into our particular bodies for a purpose and we have by default oblivious of our purpose. In other to know that there is actually purpose to life, we find ourselves having certain passions but always finding it difficult to round up family responsibilities or other issues so that we can go for our passion. My advise is that; Everyone in your life, is a waka-pass in the stage play of which you are the lead actor. If you become distracted by the actions or inactions of waka-pass, you will end up not achieving that purpose and you will come back here again and pursue that purpose while working our the karma you gathered while fooling around on Earth oblivious of the fact that there is supposed to be a purpose. My life became simple when I found out my purpose.

We are the Universe. Every information you need about the Universe is available to us. When you are in sync, when the Body, Mind and Soul are connected to the Cosmic grid, information or data flows straight to us and it seems you get inspired.

The Secret to Wisdom of the Universe is synchronizing these different bodies and allowing consciousness flow through us. You will marvel that Science is just discovering things you already know to be truth but then the issue is always labels. Science uses a language, different from psychology and different from spirituality, but truth is established.

As a former atheist, I am happy that I went through that path for almost 15yrs. It offered me opportunity to investigate phenomena based on Quantum Mechanics, Biogenesis and Mathematics.

I will check if there is a question I havent asnwered and try to give you my perspective.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
eghuan1:

Bro, that will be seen as attacking the person which is one of the fallacies of logic. You should try to study the rules of logic (Introduction to Logic by M.Copi and Cohen). Talking from a philosophical point of view

Spiritual issues are beyond the premise of Logic. Using Logic to study about God is like using ruler to measure the length of Atlantic Ocean. It is not because Logic is bad, it is just because Logic is a product of the Mind and Mind is incapable of going beyond mental plane to access frequences and wavelengths on the Soul Plane and Pure Spirit worlds. To know about God, you need to tune into your Soul. That is not something a dysfunctional right brain hemisphere can do except activated by suffering and mourning.

Your time will come.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Spiritual issues are beyond the premise of Logic. Using Logic to study about God is like using ruler to measure the length of Atlantic Ocean. It is not because Logic is bad, it is just because Logic is a product of the Mind and Mind is incapable of going beyond mental plane to access frequences and wavelengths on the Soul Plane and Pure Spirit worlds. To know about God, you need to tune into your Soul. That is not something a dysfunctional right brain hemisphere can do except activated by suffering and mourning.

Your time will come.
Seems you have a personal beef with some atheists on this platform because the way you keep abusing the usage of "RIGHT HEMISPHERAL BRAIN DAMAGE (RBD)" at us is alarming
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by eghuan1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok, so I decided to go through this thread and what I can see if mental bullying in the sense that if you don't accept my view, I will mentally abuse your rational capacity. The O.P has a totally scientific background and so does not consider that we can attain truth from any other aspect of human endeavor.

Epistemology has thought me that knowledge is subjective so we have to live with the idea that my truth will be different from yours. You don't expect a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindi, Zen, Taoist or an animist to have a particular worldview.

You guys should pick up works of BERTRAND RUSSELL too to enlighten you more
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Seems you have a personal beef with some atheists on this platform because the way you keep abusing the usage of "RIGHT HEMISPHERAL BRAIN DAMAGE (RBD)" at us is alarming

Not at all, I do not know why it sounds like an insult. I wish it was an insult but it is not. Let me give you an instance. A woman, she is a psychologist never believed in God. She had paralysis while going to work, it was the left hemisphere of her brain that was soaked in blood from an internal bleeding in her head. She lost use of her right hand and leg and also, since it was the left hemisphere of her brain, all her logical thinking, languages and reasoning lobe had malfunctioned. She could only see herself as God, and she was not even able to know her name, her career, not even her mother. She could only be intuitive and although she understand she could call 911, she could not just know the numbers on her phone. Logic, intelligence, language etc are all functions of the left hemisphere. But the right hemisphere controls the intuition, impulse, etc.

When I said some atheist have a dysfunctional or inactive right hemisphere, I mean it. I do not know why Nigerians are so egostic to believing facts are insults. It is a shame.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by 4FcukCop: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
What is the difference between logic and recursion?. Many times i think the word logic is being used out of context. From what i observed

Billyonaire:

Your time will come.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not at all, I do not know why it sounds like an insult. I wish it was an insult but it is not. Let me give you an instance. A woman, she is a psychologist never believed in God. She had paralysis while going to work, it was the left hemisphere of her brain that was soaked in blood from an internal bleeding in her head. She lost use of her right hand and leg and also, since it was the left hemisphere of her brain, all her logical thinking, languages and reasoning lobe had malfunctioned. She could only see herself as God, and she was not even able to know her name, her career, not even her mother. She could only be intuitive and although she understand she could call 911, she could not just know the numbers on her phone. Logic, intelligence, language etc are all functions of the left hemisphere. But the right hemisphere controls the intuition, impulse, etc.

When I said some atheist have a dysfunctional or inactive right hemisphere, I mean it. I do not know why Nigerians are so egostic to believing facts are insults. It is a shame.
Since you said "some", then I accept.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
4FcukCop:
What is the difference between logic and recursion?. Many times i think the word logic is being used out of context. From what i observed

These are two unrelated terms. Recursion is repetition of design in nature. For example, Atomic Structure is a recursion of the solar system.

Logic, I believe you already know the meaning.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by 4FcukCop: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Perfectly Understood, many thanks to your over-dealt-with writings on this subject matter. Again is earth Life, a learning field or one of many learning field, we yeh'gods must conquer as "core builders" experiencing it's creation to attain GOD Realization (borrowed from the ECK).

Or ?

Billyonaire:

Actually, let me attempt to just start writing something. When you go through these few lines it should answer all questions related to it. My response will not be in the order of the questions, pls bear with me.

We all have our purposes in Life. We came into our particular bodies for a purpose and we have by default oblivious of our purpose. In other to know that there is actually purpose to life, we find ourselves having certain passions but always finding it difficult to round up family responsibilities or other issues so that we can go for our passion. My advise is that; Everyone in your life, is a waka-pass in the stage play of which you are the lead actor. If you become distracted by the actions or inactions of waka-pass, you will end up not achieving that purpose and you will come back here again and pursue that purpose while working our the karma you gathered while fooling around on Earth oblivious of the fact that there is supposed to be a purpose. My life became simple when I found out my purpose.

We are the Universe. Every information you need about the Universe is available to us. When you are in sync, when the Body, Mind and Soul are connected to the Cosmic grid, information or data flows straight to us and it seems you get inspired.

The Secret to Wisdom of the Universe is synchronizing these different bodies and allowing consciousness flow through us. You will marvel that Science is just discovering things you already know to be truth but then the issue is always labels. Science uses a language, different from psychology and different from spirituality, but truth is established.

As a former atheist, I am happy that I went through that path for almost 15yrs. It offered me opportunity to investigate phenomena based on Quantum Mechanics, Biogenesis and Mathematics.

I will check if there is a question I havent asnwered and try to give you my perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obedience and church work! / "pastor Adeboye's Private Jet" / Enoch Walked With God And He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.