Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. (6447 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / The Pantheist Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
4FcukCop:
Perfectly Understood, many thanks to your over-dealt-with writings on this subject matter. Again is earth Life, a learning field or one of many learning field, we yeh'gods must conquer as "core builders" experiencing it's creation to attain GOD Realization (borrowed from the ECK).

Or ?

Lets just say, the Universe is still under construction by us Gods. And we choose which plane of existence we would like to go and when you make that decision, you earn your spacesuit. On Earth, our physical body is our spacesuit designed for Mission Earth. You can choose to drop this body and jet out as soul to different planes of existence. Life is beautiful my good friend when you know this truth and teleport at will.

It doesnt really matter what you do here, but just remember your mission. When you dont know your soul mission, it becomes a shame. Just like an Astronaut landing on the moon and forgetting his/her mission.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by CandidSeeker(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

I studied medicine for a year in Unical, left the course cos I hated the fact that I will be dealing with blood and wounds all my life, I moved on to study Applied Chemistry, I have 2 First Degrees now and Masters Degree. I will by no means insult an 'educated' person like you.

All I am saying is, check my threads and posts. You will see for years that I didnt believe in nothing i dont see. But my case is different, I had to research from a neutral state of mind.

All I am saying is, there is no personal God sitting in Heaven as Theists posite. I found out, that at the core of man, is God. Its like putting a seed in the soil and it grows to become this giant tree and you ask "Where is the seed ?" And you are told "The Seed is the Tree". As an atheist, you start researching on the leaves, the bark, the flowers of the tree and you didnt see the seed and you said "There is nothing like seed". But I am saying that the core of me, you, and us all is God. And that is why love is so compelling. Because when you love, you see yourself in your wife or girlfriend, but on a soul level. That is why you see certain marriages or relationships and you are like....What the hell is that guy doing with that girl ? The answer is "True Love happens on the soul level". God in me recognize the God in you and we are all connected.

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of
this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world
unto our glory: -1Corinthians 2:6-7

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can
he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. -1Cor.2:11-14

......According to the power at work within us. Ephe.3:20

The regenerated soul is regulated from within by the Spirit (LIFE) of God in our spirit. That's the LIFE man was not able to take from the TREE OF LIFE before the enemy introduce him to tree of good and evil (See Gen.2:8-9; Gen.2:16; Gen.3:22; John10:10)
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billy..........

I'm lost somehow.
Will like to reaffirm a point.

Are we humans, the God millions have been seeking?
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of
this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world
unto our glory: -1Corinthians 2:6-7

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can
he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. -1Cor.2:11-14

......According to the power at work within us. Ephe.3:20

The regenerated soul is regulated from within by the Spirit (LIFE) of God in our spirit. That's the LIFE man was not able to take from the TREE OF LIFE before the enemy introduce him to tree of good and evil (See Gen.2:8-9; Gen.2:16; Gen.3:22; John10:10)

Your message is evangelical.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Person wake just start type bible verses. Are we in Sunday school class? cry
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Billy..........

I'm lost somehow.
Will like to reaffirm a point.

Are we humans, the God millions have been seeking?
At the core of our being, we are God. We have been looking for ourselves all along. That is why it is so confusing. We teleport to other planes of existence as other entities having different bodies in every incarnations ...hahahaa

Even the fuccking demons know we are stronger than them and at our core, we are all the same thing. Just that our experiences are different, so our minds are different and we seem to be lost in the ego. We are one and the same thing at our core. We are! I am that I am.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
At the core of our being, we are God. We have been looking for ourselves all along. That is why it is so confusing.
That's means am right then because I see myself as the sky daddy people have been finding.

I do tell people(theists), that we are god.
But what now looks confusing to me now is, you stated something that god is energy right.? And energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another.

When we are been given birth to, isn't dat creation?
When we die, isn't it synonymous to destruction?
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
At the core of our being, we are God. We have been looking for ourselves all along. That is why it is so confusing. We teleport to other planes of existence as other entities having different bodies in every incarnations ...hahahaa

Even the fuccking demons know we are stronger than them and at our core, we are all the same thing. Just that our experiences are different, so our minds are different and we seem to be lost in the ego. We are one and the same thing at our core. We are! I am that I am.
I so much love the bold

1 Like

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

That's means am right then because I see myself as the sky daddy people have been finding.

I do tell people(theists), that we are god.
But what now looks confusing to me now is, you stated something that god is energy right.? And energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another.

When we are been given birth to, isn't dat creation?
When we die, isn't it synonymous to destruction?

Birth is entrance of Soul into Mortal existence and Death is the exit of soul from mortal existence to the Soul Plane. A different dimenstion of frequency/wavelenth based on the threshold energy of our Soul depending on our spirituality while on the sojourn. It is not creation, it is birth of Soul to Earth.

Death ? There is no death, just an exist of Soul to a different dimension in the Cosmos. The aim of mystic is to die before you finally die, thus eliminating the fear of death. When you are not afraid of death, then you live so happy and free, cos you know what is out there cos you have been there. This is seeking the Kingdom of God, your Kingdom, your place in the cosmos and all other things are added unto you.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Birth is entrance of Soul into Mortal existence and Death is the exit of soul from mortal existence to the Soul Plane. A different dimenstion of frequency/wavelenth based on the threshold energy of our Soul depending on our spirituality while on the sojourn. It is not creation, it is birth of Soul to Earth.

Death ? There is no death, just an exist of Soul to a different dimension in the Cosmos. The aim of mystic is to die before you finally die, thus eliminating the fear of death. When you are not afraid of death, then you live so happy and free, cos you know what is out there cos you have been there. This is seeking the Kingdom of God, your Kingdom, your place in the cosmos and all other things are added unto you.
To be real with you, I never understood a thing from your first paragraph.

Your second paragraph is bomb. If only the Theists would see sense in the ya second paragraph
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

I so much love the bold
It is the core truth, which is often not understood. I am the I am. Meaning, I am the God.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
adepeter26:

To be real with you, I never understood a thing from your first paragraph.

Your second paragraph is bomb. If only the Theists would see sense in the ya second paragraph
I have stated many atimes that life is not about we versus them. Life is about all. `Every school of thought has some truth in them, it is our responsibility to pick the pieces from each school of thought and fix the puzzle. I am personally not against any religion except it is hostile to knowledge. For instance, I joined the Catholics on the 40 days fasting from today. I am not a Catholic but I choose to love every perspective because this is our world, we should love everything and enjoy everything. Life is beautiful when you are so free with everyone and every opinion is not always we versus them, but as a different perspective whose author will continue to fine-tune in the journey to becoming our greatest version.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is the core truth, which is often not understood. I am the I am. Meaning, I am the God.

I now get the concept to that biblical quote.
Are you on WhatsApp bro
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2017
adepeter26:

I now get the concept to that biblical quote.
Are you on WhatsApp bro

Whatsapp is a no no for me. I just love anonymity.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ooooppps cry
Need to reach you and get more insight about some stuffs
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by CandidSeeker(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your message is evangelical.

adepeter26:
Person wake just start type bible verses. Are we in Sunday school class? cry

I've also being researching for long like you guys and have come to realise that all revolves around the relationshionship of SPIRIT, SOUL & BODY. I only typed those verses to show correlation to what I quoted from Billy. Take your time to go thru them.

...many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. -Dan.12:4

Rise above the contradictions, ALL the answers are still there in The Bible!

Peace.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Spiritual issues are beyond the premise of Logic. Using Logic to study about God is like using ruler to measure the length of Atlantic Ocean. It is not because Logic is bad, it is just because Logic is a product of the Mind and Mind is incapable of going beyond mental plane to access frequences and wavelengths on the Soul Plane and Pure Spirit worlds. To know about God, you need to tune into your Soul. That is not something a dysfunctional right brain hemisphere can do except activated by suffering and mourning.

Your time will come.

Logic is comon sense which you don't have

1 Like

Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

These are two unrelated terms. Recursion is repetition of design in nature. For example, Atomic Structure is a recursion of the solar system.

Logic, I believe you already know the meaning.
kiss
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Lets just say, the Universe is still under construction by us Gods. And we choose which plane of existence we would like to go and when you make that decision, you earn your spacesuit. On Earth, our physical body is our spacesuit designed for Mission Earth. You can choose to drop this body and jet out as soul to different planes of existence. Life is beautiful my good friend when you know this truth and teleport at will.

It doesnt really matter what you do here, but just remember your mission. When you dont know your soul mission, it becomes a shame. Just like an Astronaut landing on the moon and forgetting his/her mission.

Billyonaire please stop spewing nonsense. Action speaks louder than voice
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Í
Billyonaire:

I told earlier long time ago that my dimension is higher than yours. Unfortunately I haven't seen you there yet. Please stop confusing young minds.

You are just full of bs.

That's why you are scared to quote me.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Go for a brain scan. I can bet that the scan will show that your right hemisphere will have less activities than your left hemisphere.

This is not an insult, it is the truth of a sponsored research I was involved in, not in Nigeria, no doubts.

Lol I can categorically tell you that none of yours is active
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by melodyogonna(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2017
eghuan1:
Ok, so I decided to go through this thread and what I can see if mental bullying in the sense that if you don't accept my view, I will mentally abuse your rational capacity. The O.P has a totally scientific background and so does not consider that we can attain truth from any other aspect of human endeavor.

Epistemology has thought me that knowledge is subjective so we have to live with the idea that my truth will be different from yours. You don't expect a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindi, Zen, Taoist or an animist to have a particular worldview.

You guys should pick up works of BERTRAND RUSSELL too to enlighten you more
did he force u to hav same view with him??
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Quoting this message to give you a mention..
Reading through all the post on the thread and sitting right in the middle of your argument and the ahtiests'. Making juxtaposition with my view of the God theory.

My challenge in this regards of making a judgment will be in form of q question. How can one ATTAIN THE GOD REALIZATION?
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by yomi007k(m): 2:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have stated many atimes that life is not about we versus them. Life is about all. `Every school of thought has some truth in them, it is our responsibility to pick the pieces from each school of thought and fix the puzzle. I am personally not against any religion except it is hostile to knowledge. For instance, I joined the Catholics on the 40 days fasting from today. I am not a Catholic but I choose to love every perspective because this is our world, we should love everything and enjoy everything. Life is beautiful when you are so free with everyone and every opinion is not always we versus them, but as a different perspective whose author will continue to fine-tune in the journey to becoming our greatest version.

Wow im very happy I met u. I read thread from beginning up to this point.

I used to be an theist but I was never logical then I became an atheist n I was never happy. I even suffered depression 3 times n became suicidal. I got treatment maybe dts where my right hemisphere got some repair. Now I believe I am complete cos I knw I am dt I am.

I see myself as a deist. I believe der is God but im not down wt religion. I hv no grudge against any belief system. Infact my gf is a catholic n we love each other n plan to get married. This was something I never thought I would ever do cos of malfunctioning right brain. She knows wat I am, but she still loves me. Thats y I am willing to do somethings just to mk her feel special even if its church stuff.

The problems with religion is war n focussing on differences. I now have an open mind n rather dan waste precious energy on battles, I would rather focus on making the world a better place.

Balance is key my friend. Atheist wud be better with balance.

P.s....im also not scared of death. I jus knew why today. I smoke cigarettes everyday because it mks me happy n productive.

Later bro.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:

I used to be an theist but I was never logical then I became an atheist n I was never happy. I even suffered depression 3 times n became suicidal. I got treatment maybe dts where my right hemisphere got some repair. Now I believe I am complete cos I knw I am dt I am.

I see myself as a deist. I believe der is God but im not down wt religion. I hv no grudge against any belief system. Infact my gf is a catholic n we love each other n plan to get married. This was something I never thought I would ever do cos of malfunctioning right brain. She knows wat I am, but she still loves me. Thats y I am willing to do somethings just to mk her feel special even if its church stuff.

The problems with religion is war n focussing on differences. I now have an open mind n rather dan waste precious energy on battles, I would rather focus on making the world a better place.

P.s....im also not scared of death. I jus knew why today. I smoke cigarettes everyday because it mks me happy n productive.

Later bro.

Very insightful, thanks for passing by.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by yomi007k(m): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Very insightful, thanks for passing by.

U welcome
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2017
hopsydboi:

Reading through all the post on the thread and sitting right in the middle of your argument and the ahtiests'. Making juxtaposition with my view of the God theory.

My challenge in this regards of making a judgment will be in form of q question. How can one ATTAIN THE GOD REALIZATION?

Its a step by step approach, dont rush it, just study one step at a time. Never be in a hurry, we have a lifetime.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by yomi007k(m): 3:05am On Mar 02, 2017
hopsydboi:

Seek n ye shall find.....

I wanted answers to alot of questions n kept asking.

Sometimes u need to go thru hell to attain it jus like I did.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:

I see myself as a deist. I believe der is God but im not down wt religion. I hv no grudge against any belief system. Infact my gf is a catholic n we love each other n plan to get married. This was something [s]I never thought I would ever do cos of malfunctioning right brain.[/s] She knows wat I am, but she still loves me. Thats y I am willing to do somethings just to mk her feel special even if its church stuff.

Later bro.
Don't get misguided, if your right hemisphere is malfunctioning as an atheist, it wont function also if your revert back to any sect.

. Been an atheist doesn't have any relation with the striked line
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by babseg(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
HenryDion:

The dude doesn't know that when someone feels hatred toward a person, negative energies are sent unconsciously which corrupts the aura. Imagine if the person is aware of TRUTH and the capabilities of SELF, he might send a dragon lol. But sadly, they are ignorant of all that. Anyway, let them be. Ignorance is bliss. grin grin

You guys need help.
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
“History began when humans invented gods, and will end when humans become gods”

Yuval Noah Harari
Re: A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Its a step by step approach, dont rush it, just study one step at a time. Never be in a hurry, we have a lifetime.

Boss, your post has been an eye opener. is there a guideline, textbook(s) or maybe YouTube channels one can watch to learn more about relating with God (the source energy)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Obedience and church work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.