Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A DIRECT SALES AGENT OR DISTRIBUTOR IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A DIRECT SALES AGENT OR DISTRIBUTOR IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY (611 Views)

What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? / Vacant Job For Admin/customer Service Executive In A Reputable Company / Opportunity To Become A Direct Sales Agent Or Distributor In A Reputable Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A DIRECT SALES AGENT OR DISTRIBUTOR IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY by 1WattSolar: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are you a sales guru? Can you use your contacts to make money on commission basis by offering them solar products? A reputable energy company in Lagos, is engaging the services of direct sales agent and distributors. Don't be afraid.You are not going to be on target, you don't have to resume everyday,you only need to sign for their products to sell and make as much commission as you can. Relying on one source of income in this trying time is not advisable.

Any business that does not involve goods or services is fake.I am directly involved in this as Business Development Consultant.

Contact me if you are interested: 08035493679

Many thanks.

Re: OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A DIRECT SALES AGENT OR DISTRIBUTOR IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY by babaoloola(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
1WattSolar:
Are you a sales guru? Can you use your contacts to make money on commission basis by offering them solar products? A reputable energy company in Lagos, is engaging the services of direct sales agent and distributors. Don't be afraid.You are not going to be on target, you don't have to resume everyday,you only need to sign for their products to sell and make as much commission as you can. Relying on one source of income in this trying time is not advisable.

Any business that does not involve goods or services is fake.I am directly involved in this as Business Development Consultant.

Contact me if you are interested: 08035493679

N

Many thanks.

Youare not on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Tezza Business Solutions Software Testing Trainee Program / Creative Writer Needed / Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.