Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Some Girls Are Mean!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Mean!! (1151 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties / Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Somehow, I never wanted to share this story, but It gets me angry how mean some ladies could be.

No doubt, we have a lot of respectable and awesome ladies out there, and I feel they should reach out to those cheap hoes embarrassing the women folk.

After taking my dad to church on Sunday morning, I was heading to the church I attend. Somehow, I had driven past this lady, when I got hypnotized by her gigantic round and bubbling ass. Not being fully able to overcome the temptation, I stopped to give her a lift. She lives in my area but we've never had time to talk.

She told me she needed to see a friend and I offered to take her there. On getting to where she wanted to alight, I discovered it was a friend's house I equally knew, so we went in together.

One glass of wine quickly ran into two bottles, rough plays, light touchings and the Men's amebo(when she went to the kitchen) took the Sunday service hour and I got her digits before heading for another Friend's child dedication.

Fast forward to last night, I came home from work tired and exhausted, and decided to call the new fish I caught. After explaining who I was, I was shocked when the first thing she told me was that she's hungry and needed money.

Mehn I got angry and tried to change the topic but she insisted on coming to the house that last night. I dropped the call on her, and have missed like 6 of her calls today.

And sorry I didn't describe what she looks like. In the dark, she could be mistaken for Kim Kardeshian.. She's got the shape, pretty look and a substandard spoken English.

I don't expect all girls to be saints, but self esteem increases your worth and inflates the bargaining price..

Finally, thumb up to the beautiful ladies on Nairaland I've followed.. They're all awesome. They know what dignity and self respect are..

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
What's this narration for... OP is sick
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Bibi294(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol... Car.. Church... Money... Thank me later...
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by REIIGN(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bibi294:
Lol... Car.. Church... Money... Thank me later...

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
drop your comments. No koko for this one
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

I think I know what your problem is.. Go check and be treated for Synesthesia. Your sensory organs are interfering in function..
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
transit4:

I think I know what your problem is.. Go check and be treated for Synesthesia. Your sensory organs are interfering in function..

Is well with your soul
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
REIIGN:

Me self I'm
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by obiorathesubtle: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nairaland girls know what dignity and self respect are??

Majority are pretenders and ground state hoes.. Major bad Bitçhes who won't blink at the slightest opportunity to exploit and do some immoral shït..

Dude.. Don't applaud any female on cyberspace.. You're wasting your time.. The fakers here are more than the ones in a big brother house..

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by nursennenny(f): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Atimes I wonder if some people know the meaning of self worth and carriage.
Too bad I would say cry
transit4:
Somehow, I never wanted to share this story, but It gets me angry how mean some ladies could be.

No doubt, we have a lot of respectable and awesome ladies out there, and I feel they should reach out to those cheap hoes embarrassing the women folk.

After taking my dad to church on Sunday morning, I was heading to the church I attend. Somehow, I had driven past this lady, when I got hypnotized by her gigantic round and bubbling ass. Not being fully able to overcome the temptation, I stopped to give her a lift. She lives in my area but we've never had time to talk.

She told me she needed to see a friend and I offered to take her there. On getting to where she wanted to alight, I discovered it was a friend's house I equally knew, so we went in together.

One glass of wine quickly ran into two bottles, rough plays, light touchings and the Men's amebo(when she went to the kitchen) took the Sunday service hour and I got her digits before heading for another Friend's child dedication.

Fast forward to last night, I came home from work tired and exhausted, and decided to call the new fish I caught. After explaining who I was, I was shocked when the first thing she told me was that she's hungry and needed money.

Mehn I got angry and tried to change the topic but she insisted on coming to the house that last night. I dropped the call on her, and have missed like 6 of her calls today.

And sorry I didn't describe what she looks like. In the dark, she could be mistaken for Kim Kardeshian.. She's got the shape, pretty look and a substandard spoken English.

I don't expect all girls to be saints, but self esteem increases your worth and inflates the bargaining price..

Finally, thumb up to the beautiful ladies on Nairaland I've followed.. They're all awesome. They know what dignity and self respect are..
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by osemoses1234(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
My broda she be I of thoes I never chop girls

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by 0ubenji(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
transit4:

Finally, thumb up to the beautiful ladies on Nairaland I've followed.. They're all awesome. They know what dignity and self respect are
the last paragraph of ur article was actually intended to pull in a flood of likes for u..um..so far, it ain't working yet..
Jux be patient..the girls will come in soon to gv u wat u desire grin
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by nursennenny(f): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Majority are pretenders and ground state hoes.. Major bad Bitçhes who won't blink at the slightest opportunity to exploit and do some immoral shït..

Dude.. Don't applaud any female on cyberspace.. You're wasting your time.. The fakers here are more than the ones in a big brother house..
Ahhhhh ;DBrother obi, wetin nairaland babes do you?
You are taking this matter too personal. Lol
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by cezarman(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Comot for road make I read better comments.

If it were some guys, they'd have rushed to give her whatever she wants, then start complaining of how she always demand for money later.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

But you and me can't deny the fact that some of them ain't fake..
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seriously dude......
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Jodha(f): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lemme just reserve my comments...

Some people just reason backwards..
Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

obi you taking this matter too far, what with you nd nairaland girls, recently you've been pouring out ur anger on any available space undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Mean!! by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
I detest girls who ask me for financial favors too soon...

(1) (Reply)

God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. / Love Sweet Oo,, Bbnaija EFE And MARVIS Sexed,Kissed And Romanced Again Deeply / For Decent Guys Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.