Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers (2742 Views)

Who Can Vouch For Domainking For Wordpress Site Hosting? / Tfhost.ng Customers Thread / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I would like to first start by saying it is sad to see DomainKing.ng customers suffering from their outage, many people cannot manage their domain names or services anymore. We are deeply sorry to everyone affected. Since then we worked hard to find a way to assist people and we made it.

We are going to use this tread to assist people who need to move their domain names elsewhere. We can help you fetch all your Domain Names, EPP Codes, and transfer them ANYWHERE you want. We also giving customers the option to use HostX if interested (only for .ng domains).

We will unlock your domain names, provide you your EPP Code in 15 - 20mins after you provide us your valid login details to your DomainKing.ng account. For security and safety, you can just email team@hostx.ng with your login details to DomainKing.ng and list of domain names you want to move out.

This service is free and we welcome testimonies back to this Nairaland thread. We have so far helped over 10 customers of DomainKing to get their domain names out. You can move anywhere you want.

PSS:We are only trying to help those who need it, this service is option and free but we require testimony after every successful person is assisted. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by ridbay(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2017
This is risky oooooooo
Login details contains emails and passwords that I might have used with other accounts like facebook etc

Giving them out means, I'm at risk of being hacked
hostx:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to first start by saying it is sad to see DomainKing.ng customers suffering from their outage, many people cannot manage their domain names or services anymore. We are deeply sorry to everyone affected. Since then we worked hard to find a way to assist people and we made it.

We are going to use this tread to assist people who need to move their domain names elsewhere. We can help you fetch all your Domain Names, EPP Codes, and transfer them ANYWHERE you want. We also giving customers the option to use HostX if interested (only for .ng domains).

We will unlock your domain names, provide you your EPP Code in 15 - 20mins after you provide us your valid login details to your DomainKing.ng account. For security and safety, you can just email team@hostx.ng with your login details to DomainKing.ng and list of domain names you want to move out.

This service is free and we welcome testimonies back to this Nairaland thread.

PSS: We are only trying to help those who need it, this service is option and free but we require testimony after every successful person is assisted. Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is there any chance of being able to move the website contents from domainking server. I didn't have any backups before the outage and I have more than one year regularly updated materials there. Please I there anything that can be done. I beg you in God's name.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
ridbay:
This is risky oooooooo
Login details contains emails and passwords that I might have used with other accounts like facebook etc

There is no other way we can assist you, however if you feel insecure you can change your passwords elsewhere before sharing it with us. But we will not use your login details in any otherway. In fact it will not be stored again after your migration is completed.

We are here to assist and it is optional, you can also come back to this thread after we assist you to testify.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
lanre316:
Is there any chance of being able to move the website contents from domainking server. I didn't have any backups before the outage and I have more than one year regularly updated materials there. Please I there anything that can be done. I beg you in God's name.

Yes lanre, we can generate a backup for you from the DomainKing.ng servers (if the hosting server is still alive at this moment). We will login to the cPanel and generate a backup for you.

If you have domains, we will give you the EPP Codes and Unlock them.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
ridbay:
This is risky oooooooo

If you would give us just your email address, we can also help reset the DomainKing.ng password for you. Thereby you don't have to share your password with us. An email will be sent to you from DomainKing.ng, just copy the content of the email and send to team@hostx.ng

I believe this solves your challenge, it's just that this method will take some time and delay.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by oswaggiee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
How much will it cost?
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
hostx:

Yes lanre, we can generate a backup for you from the DomainKing.ng servers (if the hosting server is still alive at this moment). We will login to the cPanel and generate a backup for you.

Thank you.

Please. Give me your contact number. I need to call you now. Thank you very much.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by samsany(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
hostx:

Thank you.

Please how do i get my epp code?
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
oswaggiee:
How much will it cost?

Hi @Oswaggiee it's free at no charge.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
lanre316:

Please. Give me your contact number. I need to call you now. Thank you very much.

Please send an email to team@hostx.ng, thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
hostx:

Please send an email to team@hostx.ng, thank you.
I have done it. Awaiting your reply.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
lanre316:

I have done it. Awaiting your reply.

You are to provide your login details to DomainKing and the domains you want us to provide you access to. You can transfer the domain names anywhere you want.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
hostx:

You are to provide your login details to DomainKing and the domains you want us to provide you access to. You can transfer the domain names anywhere you want.

Most important, I want to have an offline backup of the entire website. Please check your email, I will supply the login details.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
lanre316:

Most important, I want to have an offline backup of the entire website. Please check your email, I will supply the login details.

I am still awaiting your reply. I have already supplied the login details. Thanks very much.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by originalKsp(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
I've sent you a mail
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by Viktor1983(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
For which domains? Is dot com inclusive.....
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Viktor1983:
For which domains? Is dot com inclusive.....
Yes, .com domain names inclusive.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 2:27am On Mar 03, 2017
hostx:
Yes, .com domain names inclusive.
Thank you.
Hello. We didn't hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by 9iceX(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
hostx:

This is possible even when you can't even login to our cpanel? Reminder: domainking website is still down o
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2017
lanre316:

Hello. We didn't hear from you.

I am unsure what email you used to contact us, but all that have sent emails to team@hostx.ng have been responded to. Please let me know the email you used to reach us. Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
hostx:

I am unsure what email you used to contact us, but all that have sent emails to team@hostx.ng have been responded to. Please let me know the email you used to reach us. Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by wizkidblogger(f): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2017
but I heard domainking host have shut them down too. So, how possible to get backup of sites? I know recovery of domain name is possible though...
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by callydon(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Plz who has recovered his/her dormain/ host from these guys?

I no wan enter a bigger trouble than d one wey dormainking don put me into already.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 3:16am On Mar 04, 2017
hostx:

Thank you.

I am still waiting sir. I pray and hope the backup can be successfully generated.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by callydon(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm... where is this complaint coming from? please give us d details so others will know if these guys are scam.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by ridbay(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Yes, thanks for this...
hostx:

If you would give us just your email address, we can also help reset the DomainKing.ng password for you. Thereby you don't have to share your password with us. An email will be sent to you from DomainKing.ng, just copy the content of the email and send to team@hostx.ng

I believe this solves your challenge, it's just that this method will take some time and delay.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizkidblogger:
but I heard domainking host have shut them down too. So, how possible to get backup of sites? I know recovery of domain name is possible though...

We will login to your client area and access the server from there if it is still running.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
samoskie:
Please i pay for domain & hosting . the service has not been granted to me. I need a refund

Hi @samoskie we are NOT domainking, we are only helping people get their domains out of domainking.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
samoskie:
Please i pay for domain & hosting . the service has not been granted to me. I need a refund

refund ke? from who? maybe after they get out ....

Read this : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/03/domainking-owners-arrested-in-india.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Dance Or Google Dancing? Is It Still Relevant Today? Learn.. / Is This A Scam Or Not? / Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.