Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian Man Loves US Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Loves US Woman (1466 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / How To Know When A Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
I am an African American women who is inlove with a Nigerian man, we are in hopes of seeing each other in a couple of months.  How can he get to America to visit me?  Please inform me of all the LEGAL options, thanks.

Adaeze-King's daughter
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by bluenubian(f): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
adaeze? is that what he calls u?

cud u tell us more about your relationship?
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by McKren(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2007
If you are serious you should be talking to immigration and not folks on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ikamefa(f): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2007
McKren:

If you are serious you should be talking to immigration and not folks on nairaland.

true dat! but LMAO grin
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ikamefa(f): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2007
am good n u?

@ topic go to INS
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ZuluNation(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2007
I'm good my sister.

It's not INS anymore oh! it's USCIS, you want make them beat you
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by bluenubian(f): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2007
ZuluNation:

@ Topic.

Just send him like $100.000.000 am sure he can take care of all the paper work from Nigeria, and in less than 2 weeks he'll be in the states with you.

very good advice, girl listen to this
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ZuluNation(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2007
bluenubian:

very good advice, girl listen to this

Or you can just send you or me the money and we'll make sure we have it delivered.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by bluenubian(f): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2007
@bros zulu kiss
waaa gwan!

Macgreat:

how did u get to know nairaland? this a fake story. Am hating for the first time (amen)

nah, i don't think her story is fake, she gave us the meaning of Adaeze because she wants to "belong". she jus be mumu thats all
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ZuluNation(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2007
It's people like that, that make 419 a striving business
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by bluenubian(f): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2007
i know right, yeye people and they want to blame us naija, abeg man must wack lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by ZuluNation(m): 12:49am On Jan 19, 2007
No be you talk am blue.Nonsense abeg make I carry my wahala comot from this thread before Oga Admin ban me.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 2:32am On Jan 19, 2007
Let me just say that there are some real ungodly people that has responded to me. shocked I wont give the enemy the pleasure by responding. In this life you never know who you are talking to and you wonder why God has not prosper you. Anyway I'm not concern about the 419 scam, my Nigerian man loves me and has never asked me for any money. I know that my best info will come from INS, but I thought that some mature, legal minded "people" would have some inside info that I need to present to INS. But anyway- thanks for nothing. And I am not a fake, my man gave me this Igbo (Ibo) name meaning King's daughter. Remember God is King of all Kings, watch what comes out of your mouth. And Macgreat if you do not know Jesus I bid you to learn of him today, you don't want to be "left behind" while you type such ungodly words. By the way my real name means God is gracious.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by naijacutee(f): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2007
Hi Adaeze,

I was just going to tell you to be very very careful but if you say that he has never asked you for any money, then that's a good sign. However, not everyone fall sin love as easily as you do. Some people (not just Nigerians) are out there to take advantage of you therefore you should look out for yourself and be wise in all your actions. Sorry I can't help with your immigration query but I hope your love is for real.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by iknick: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
adaezee, just follow ur heart if truely u r a xtian GOd 'll never forsake u.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by desiree(f): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
Adaeze-US:

Let me just say that there are some real ungodly people that has responded to me. shocked I wont give the enemy the pleasure by responding. In this life you never know who you are talking to and you wonder why God has not prosper you. Anyway I'm not concern about the 419 scam, my Nigerian man loves me and has never asked me for any money. I know that my best info will come from INS, but I thought that some mature, legal minded "people" would have some inside info that I need to present to INS. But anyway- thanks for nothing. And I am not a fake, my man gave me this Igbo (Ibo) name meaning King's daughter. Remember God is King of all Kings, watch what comes out of your mouth. And Macgreat if you do not know Jesus I bid you to learn of him today, you don't want to be "left behind" while you type such ungodly words. By the way my real name means God is gracious.

Sounds like a dejavu story to me, adaeze!!
Ask yourself this question, why would a Nigerian man that lives in Nigeria be interested in you -apart from the obvious reasons? There are loads of single-young and pretty girls in Nigeria where he lives, and getting one won't be a problem for him.

If you can find a good answer to this question, then your motives are justified.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by Honeypot1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2007
desiree:

Sounds like a dejavu story to me, adaeze!!
Ask yourself this question, why would a Nigerian man that lives in Nigeria be interested in you -apart from the obvious reasons? There are loads of single-young and pretty girls in Nigeria where he lives, and getting one won't be a problem for him.

If you can find a good answer to this question, then you motives are justified.

C'mon peeps, why are we undoing ourselves here, the guy might be genuinely in love with her. Adaeze, please go with the flow, give the rship some time. I want to assure u that there are very good nigerians out there who will treat u like a queen and who knows, u might have hit a bingo, talk to him and work things out. Nigerian guys are real, girl!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by JustGood(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2007
make you send the guy better dollars to take process visa wey he fit take reach america
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by desiree(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
JustGood:

make you send the guy better dollars to take process visa wey he fit take reach america

Bad advice!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2007
Well Desiree, he met me in a Christian chat room. We started out just communicating but we soon found each other interesting. Now for your question "why would a Nigerian man that lives in Nigeria be interested in you -apart from the obvious reasons?" There will always be questions, for instance. Why am I in love with a Nigerian when I can marry a good rich man in the U.S. Look Desiree, love have no destination, it has no motives, nor does it has right or wrong. My Nigerian loves me because I am a God fearing women that share the same morals as he does. At times I wish that I have never met him, it would be easier for me to go on with my life, but I want to see where our relationship goes, I owe this to me and to him. I have to be with him, I just have to!!! I don't want to love this man in-vain, I want to see the outcome of this thing. There is no real answer to love because it does not deals with the fives senses. You cant see love, you cant taste love, you cant hear love, you cant smell love, you cant touch love. Trust me, anyone claiming to, has been watching Hollywood too long. Love is intangible, its in the heart. Let me know when you get the chance to feel your heart-this is when you will have a true answer to the love that u feel. The bible declares to guard your heart because it holds the issues of life. See even God knows where true love lives. Nigerian bound flight 787 wink-Adaeze.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by Radiant(f): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2007
Whatever embassies were built for! *sighs*

Adaeze
, when you say you African American, what origin are you referring to cause omo men your grammar ain't nothing to reckon with. That's by the way tho'

Good luck with your love adventure and please make your way to an Embassy and make inquiries. Geez!
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2007
Radiant, don't know what you are asking me. I'm not referring to any origin, if you are "black" in America than you are African America. The term "your grammar ain't nothing to reckon with", means that its not impressive. Should I assuming that you are impressed with my grammar?
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by 2Legit: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2007
Did you just put this bull story together for some reaction?

Radiant:

Adaeze
, when you say you African American, what origin are you referring to cause omo men your grammar ain't nothing to reckon with. That's by the way tho'

Answer that question. Africa is a continent and not a country.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
2legit, thanks for sharing your education. But I am well aware that we have 7 continents and Africa is one. smiley I'm shocked that so many people do not believe me, but I guess when you deal with so many fake people its hard to decipher through. But you know that is when discernment comes in. My story is not all that interesting to me for someone to find it mind blowing or to even think that it is fantam. I'm just a ordinary person that has found herself in love with a Nigerian man. I was not looking to be put on the chopping block, but a little advice. It's alright. No problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by antone(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2007
hello adaeze.i seem to be the newest guy on  nairaland.com.im anthony but decided to use the name antone cos i culled it  from the name antone fisher a movie that got me spellbound .i gave you a thumb up on your posted comments you were or rather you re right love doesn t and i repeat doesnt work with our senses it works from the heart i cant really say much bout cos i haven t been in a relationship that is worth loving for but i know someday i did find that someone really special maybe you and my heart will work.cheers,antone,
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by Radiant(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2007
Adaeze, I can't understand you dear. Have you gotten the information you looking for? *rolls eyes*
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by desiree(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2007
I don't know why u guys find it hard to believe her story. If she says she African American, then she is, geez!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2007
Des, you missed my whole point. No sweat tho' cool
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by AdaezeUS(f): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2007
Antone, that was a good movie. I did not see the whole movie but I am glad that after all the abuse he was able to open himself up to love and overcome resentment and anger. What part of Lagos are you from?

Radiant, as you may know that the visa requirements in US has changed this week, so there is no info that can be useful now. But all is well with me and my man, as long as he wants me around I will be. Something tells me that he does not want to loose me due to a "visa", so we will work hard at our meetings. I plan to get a visa and come to Lagos in April 2007. I was actually looking for visa info on him, I know it wont take me a long time to get cleared to come to Nigeria. Adaeze is real cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Loves US Woman by bigbumper(f): 4:39am On Jan 25, 2007
Judging from the topic, i believe this is one of those "nigerian men prefers us afro-american/carribean/mixed-race tripe" and i'm glad no one is rising up to the bait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END OF<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women / Geting Married To An Aids Patient! / Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.